Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Can I Use Statement Of Result To Replace D Original? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Use Statement Of Result To Replace D Original? (3126 Views)

Why Foreign Universities Require Personal Statements Or Statement Of Purpose / Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? / Can I Use Statement Of Result To Apply For Scholarship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use Statement Of Result To Replace D Original? by Esate(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pls can i use statement of waec result to replace the original result during screening
Re: Can I Use Statement Of Result To Replace D Original? by patola080(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
I dnt think so oo
Re: Can I Use Statement Of Result To Replace D Original? by Fynestboi: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Esate:
Pls can i use statement of waec result to replace the original result during screening

It depends on what you need it for.

Can you clarify?
Re: Can I Use Statement Of Result To Replace D Original? by bayocute(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Fynestboi:

It depends on what you need it for.

Can you clarify?
I think if the Waec Result is for dis year(2016), he can use it because d original certificate won't be out immediately like that. Buh, they may nt accept it if it's already a year after d exam, because they wuld think it shuld be out by then. Though, i stand to be corrected. Thanks!
Re: Can I Use Statement Of Result To Replace D Original? by Fynestboi: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
bayocute:

I think if the Waec Result is for dis year(2016), he can use it because d original certificate won't be out immediately like that. Buh, they may nt accept it if it's already a year after d exam, because they wuld think it shuld be out by then. Though, i stand to be corrected. Thanks!

Years doesn't matter if he is using it for school admission..

My school don't request for original, only the statement.
Re: Can I Use Statement Of Result To Replace D Original? by bayocute(m): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Fynestboi:

A shcl of a frnd of mine(CRUTECH) Ask for d original Of the result after four years of the exam, nd he was told to bring along waec scratch card to comfirm bcus he only has d (Statement Of Result). Maybe nt all schl uses it xha.
Re: Can I Use Statement Of Result To Replace D Original? by Esate(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dat is d very school (crutech)and i wrot waec 2014 but there said d original is nt redy
Re: Can I Use Statement Of Result To Replace D Original? by shiffynaani(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Fynestboi:

pls Wat Are The Documents Needed For Collection Of Statement Of Result

(1) (Reply)

Want To Study Abroad, Then Check This Out / Unilorin Graduating List Is Out / Commonwealth Scholarship Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.