Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. (6235 Views)

10 Mysterious Things Science Can't Explain / 25 Reasons To Doubt The Theory Of Evolution. / Top 10 Signs Of Evolution In Modern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by blueAgent(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
johnydon22:

The universe again is your answer... we know nothing outside the universe.

the universe is the totality of everthing..

You simply do not know how to phrase a question: your question should have been.

Is there anything apart from the entirety of the universe that operates itself..?

another answer - The stars.

This is the meaning of your Evolution.

Evolution is change in the heritable traits of
biological populations over successive
generations. Evolutionary processes give
rise to biodiversity at every level of biological
organisation, including the levels of species,
individual organisms, and molecules.
All life on Earth shares a common ancestor
known as the last universal ancestor,
which lived approximately 3.5–3.8 billion years ago,although a study in 2015 found "remains
of biotic life" from 4.1 billion years ago in
ancient rocks in Western Australia.
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by blueAgent(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
felixomor:

Logic hole 1: 'the universe is the totality of everything"

You are WRONG.
Even no scientist has ever made that statement because no one has been able to traverse the universe let alone going outside it.
U need a totality to sucessfully make an exclusion
E.G.
To say that there is "no policeman IN A CITY" means you must traverse the city thorough and sucessfully exclude the personality of a policeman, before making such statement.
Years ago, there were "only nine planets". But we now know that that statement was false by whosoever made it that time.
My dear i hope u see ur fallacy.

Your answer should have simply been "i dont know, sincerely"
And a more truthful answer would av been 'nothing really starts operating itself, its a scientific law, yet to be defied by any experiment'.

But its typical aethist pride, we know.
And its right at work in u, even though u r not yet an aethist

Lol.... the So called Scientist and Apethist does not know that the Universe is so big that man has only explored a little of what is called Observable Universe. just a little fraction of the entire Universe.
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by blueAgent(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
ValentineMary:
R.I.P. BlueAgent Johnnydon22just killed u.

Another Clueless prawn.Rip to your ingnorance. someone who could not comeup with scientific facts to contracdict my writeup. how can i take that person serious.
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by blueAgent(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
felixomor:

First you start by quoting wikipedia.
Even kids edit wikipedia.
Whats that, its called shallow work.
Please be specific

Please lets not deviate too far from the question, i asked if u ever know any other thing "apart from the universe that operates itself?"

And then u make it clear that universe is everything by citing wikipedia.
But here is what some Cosmologists think

Read it here: http://io9.gizmodo.com/5799335/five-weird-theories-of-what-lies-outside-the-universe

I dont think their reasoning is stupid either, or are they?

Again, it shows u have limited your thoughts all by yourself.
Moreover you use the word "contents"
Every "content" has a "container"
My issue with u is that u cant even position your brain in a place to ask "what is outside of this container"?
Yet u claim to b scientifically oriented

Again u ask how does traversing the entirety of the universe avow "universe is everything"

Is it that u have problem with the word u used? "everything"
The word "everything" completely excludes "every other thing" Please if u dont know, know now.

And please let me tell u how you sound when u try to proclaim "everything" from inside and within the universe.

U sound like the capacitor telling the transistor what "everything" is, meanwhile they are both inside and within a television box.
How myopic could that be? (if u like twist the analogy)
Afterall its obvious u didnt get the "policeman in the city" analogy.
Overall, u clearly dont know that "everything" excludes "every other thing".

"we know nothing outside the universe"
You dont know that this statement can give birth to another true statement,
"we are inside the universe"
Or u want to disagree with that?

And if u are 'inside' the universe, how were u able to verify there is nothing 'outside'?
I hope u see how ur thinking has been restricted?

You want to be a professor of 'everything' yet you are 'inside' something.
How better can it get?

You keep saying "certain subatomic particles can be induced"
Please why the "induction"? ("induction" from the word 'induced" which you used, so that you wont swallow me.)
Is the induction not an influence?
Moreover macro and micro can both affect each other.
Actions and events at micro level can be an effect of what is happening at macro level.
It even buttresses the theory that what you see within the universe can be an effect of whats going on outside it.

Well u can argue against that, i am not in any way trying to win u over.

Atheists need no personal definition from me.
Atheism has long been associated with pride, The man who says there is No God despite the biillions of evidences around him is only full of his own brain.
He refuses to think of the possibility of what is outside the universe, what is the origin of the consciousness I posses? Why did my heart start beating all of a sudden when i was in my mother's womb?
Pride can never be more than that.

If you want to see the best of an atheist, make him the supreme leader of a nation.
I know u are not one anyway.

Nice one bro.
they keep contracdicting themselves.

1 Like

Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by blueAgent(m): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
johnydon22:

You can imagine - something so simple eludes simpletons in comprehension... It is useless engaging someone with such willful idiocy.
Things outside the universe doesn't necessarily create room for deities, they may be other universes of varying dimensions.
I have always told people - Gods may exist or not, you may find places to invoke your Gods but do not play the "God of the gap" game, it is feeble. If people can only hide their God behind places still shielded by human ignorance then as history has shown that God will forever become smaller and unneeded as our ignorance wanes.

First it is Obvious , you know nothing about Science.How is Asexual reproduction by Chance?
An Ameoba reproduces Asexually by splitting into other Amoeba,with its own cellwall,membrane,Cytoplasm, it has never produced goat or sheep.it stills produces an Amoeba, that is design. the organisazation and process of an Ameoba reproducing by Asexual reproduction fellows a well known pattern .it is not a random process , that is design.
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
blueAgent:

Stop misinterpreting the Bible. ones a man is dead he is dead forever. till the day of judgement.
Their is nothing like Spirit World were the Dead are waiting. it is totally false teaching in Christaindom.

What happens when a person dies?
"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was:
and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."
Ecclesiastes 12:7.
Answer: The body turns to dust again, and the
spirit goes back to God, who gave it. The spirit of every person who dies--whether righteous or
wicked--returns to God at death.

3. What is the "spirit" that returns to God at
death?
"The body without the spirit ["breath," see
margin] is dead." James 2:26. "The spirit of God
["the breath which God gave him," see margin] is
in my nostrils." Job 27:3.
Answer: The spirit that returns to God at death is
the breath of life. Nowhere in all of God's book
does the "spirit" have any life, wisdom, or feeling
after a person dies. It is the "breath of life" and
nothing more.

4. What is a "soul"?
"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the
ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath
of life; and man became a living soul." Genesis
2:7.
Answer: A soul is a living being. A soul is always
a combination of two things: body plus breath. A soul cannot exist unless body and breath are
combined. God's Word teaches that we are souls.

Do souls die?
"The soul that sinneth, it shall die." Ezekiel 18:20.
"Every living soul died in the sea." Revelation
16:3.
Answer: According to God's Word, souls do die!
We are souls, and souls die. Man is mortal (Job
4:17). Only God is immortal (1 Timothy 6:15, 16)
. The concept of an undying, immortal soul goes
against the Bible, which teaches that souls are
subject to death.
6. Do good people go to heaven when they

I have not misinterpreted the bible. Learn to read and comprehend. I only tried to point out the peril of the teaching of the immortal soul to felixomor trying to tell him that if there really is a spirit world, then Satan was right. I do not believe in an immortal soul...
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by KingEbukaNaija: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I have not misinterpreted the bible. Learn to read and comprehend. I only tried to point out the peril of the teaching of the immortal soul to felixomor trying to tell him that if there really is a spirit world, then Satan was right. I do not believe in an immortal soul...

Sheol is a "spirit world"
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by blueAgent(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
lordnicklaus:

You still confused. The Devil was not right. people limit the death to the one of this lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
blueAgent:

You still confused. The Devil was not right. people limit the death to the one of this lifetime.

Bros, na you dey confused. I said learn to read and understand. The person I quoted, said that people have gone to heaven and come back and that the soul survives death. And I said if that is the case, that means Satan was correct when he said "You shall not really die"
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by blueAgent(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Bros, na you dey confused. I said learn to read and understand. The person I quoted, said that people have gone to heaven and come back and that the soul survives death. And I said if that is the case, that means Satan was correct when he said "You shall not really die"

That's True.

But I hope you are not an atheist? must of them know how to quote Bible.
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by blueAgent(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
@johnydon22.
Shame on you. you could not comeup with facts to back your arguments .only assumptions micro and macro bullshit.
I used Science to prove Bible facts and disprove Evolution and bigbang. What you could have done is to show us why this Scientific facts do not support Bible facts.
You just kept on making incoherent statements.
For your information God is beyond the reach of any force. so your notion of Newton 3rd law is ilrelevant to this writeup.
Evolution and bigbang aswell as Bible Christains believe that the World and Universe has a begininng. for the Christains it is God.how he came into existence ,we don't know and we don't care to know. for Atheist how did the world come into existence? you people cannot explain. can you write an article on bigbang and Evolution with Sufficient facts to back it as i did for Bible creation.? No you can. all your Believes are rooted in your fantasy Bubble World.all your answers are all theories
nothing provable.

Christianity is the only true Religeon, weather there is 5000 other religeons does not matter. only Christanity and God of Christanity has affirmed its authority. No other Religeon or Science book can do that or Boost of that. that is becos God is the only true God. before Science.could discover its feet .God through the Bible has decleared everything Concerning Human Existenence authoratively. no Budda or Chinese or African religeon can boldely cliam it made the entire Universe and be Able to declare things that will happen thousands of years before they will happen.
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
blueAgent:

That's True.

But I hope you are not an atheist? must of them know how to quote Bible.

No I'm not...

1 Like

Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by HCpaul(m): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
felixomor:

Please go study history. Most scientific discoveries were made by religious people who believed in God. Dont make it look like both are on opposite sides of the table.

What an ignoramus homo sapient, a vacuous and ignominious hoity-toity. Inane and injudicious claim calibrated with a deadpan and ludicrous assertion.

I will advice you to go and study the philosophy of science and come back to decelerate your irregular and expressionless assertions.

According to science, a belief in a supernatural being is a personal issue and not a scientific approach.
I saw one of Winners01 post arraying enormous names of Christian scientists.

So you people think that your God is happy with Galileo Galilei who is an astronomer? And you are surkm that the guy is a real Christian? Confused Christians...

if you are not ignorant of the Book you are carrying, you will realize that the day you start looking up to the sky and putting the cosmic into imagination, you have just create for yourself barricades that will eternally disqualify you from been a Christian.
Science itself is an atheist while scientific theories are formulated atheism based.
A real pastor will always pray that some limitations should emerge in science.
One of my brother who is a seminarian wasn't happy when I told him that NASA will soon be launching people to Mars in some years to come as well as citing in his head the curiosity mars rover used for the exploration of living organisms on mars.
My brother face changed and he was unhappy for a moment. Knowing their chances of progress, my brother said "If they succeed, it is God; If they didn't, it is still God."
As a science student, I was able to identify the misconception of proposition and how a condition cannot be true and false at the same time, then I realized what religion has done to Africa. They are not just happy for scientific achievements while their pastors will keep preaching the limitations of science on the alter just to deceive the multitudes.

If not for scientific fields like philosophy and its subset (theology), did you think that religion like (Christianity) will still stand?

That a person have not declaim himself as an atheist doesn't imply that he is a Christian, and that a person make quotations on religions doesn't disqualify him for been an atheist.
Winners01 is a typical example of such person who keep making this silly mistake.

Sometimes, I do make quotes that seems to favour religionists but that doesn't qualify me as a Christian.

No scientists will spend 30 minutes in praying not to talk of hours, spending hours in reading the Bible (a single book) everyday till they eventually depart from the land of the living, Paying tithes and offerings when they have scientific projects to spend their money on, joining a service unit (drama, choir, instrumentalist, ushers) when they know within themselves that they just don't have the time, and to crown it all, going to church everyday (endlessly) just to consume their time spent on knowledge exploration.

How can people be spending their hours in church everyday and be expecting changes in the country??
Praying for blessing and expecting to be richer than Bill??
Just don't get it.

Those folks ain't Christian at all but an untitled freethinkers who are still incarcerated by the philosophy of religion and not its delusion.

Science can only be approached as an atheist.

We don't see a rainbow and start praising God like that my brother without knowing and not ready to know the conditions attached to such occurence.
We instead discovers the whys and the hows behind it.

I love Gate sha when he utterly declared that he often goes to church since he has a lot to do on a Sunday morning and he's busy on his allocation on time resources.
Yet, the guy have never declare himself as an atheist but is he a Christian based on the above statement?

Sincere answer please.

1 Like

Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by HCpaul(m): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
johnydon22:

I'm loving this new HCpaul, i'm wondering if getting free from religious and superstitious mumbo jumbo makes someone a bit smarter?

You still haven't replied my question bro, whats with the new atheistic stance?

Will definitely message you on that bro.
Just waiting for some materials so dat I can collect some intellectual resources from you.

Thanks bro!
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by davien(m): 1:17am On Jul 23, 2016
blueAgent:

So Nature is responsible for the existence of the entire Universe?
How does a question like that follow my reply? Nature is the universe..

Pushing for a conclusion that allows the universe to exist is what you're doing, no honest conversation whatsoever.
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by felixomor: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2016
HCpaul:

What an ignoramus homo sapient, a vacuous and ignominious hoity-toity. Inane and injudicious claim calibrated with a deadpan and ludicrous assertion.

I will advice you to go and study the philosophy of science and come back to decelerate your irregular and expressionless assertions.

According to science, a belief in a supernatural being is a personal issue and not a scientific approach.

So you people think that your God is happy with Galileo Galilei who is an astronomer
? And you are surkm that the guy is a real Christian? Confused Christians...

if you are not ignorant of the Book you are carrying, you will realize that the day you start looking up to the sky and putting the cosmic into imagination, you have just create for yourself barricades that will eternally disqualify you from been a Christian.
Science itself is an atheist while scientific theories are formulated atheism based.
One of my brother who is a seminarian wasn't happ[/b]y when I told him that NASA will soon be launching people to Mars in some years to come as well as citing in his head the curiosity mars rover used for the exploration of living organisms on mars.
My brother face changed and he was unhappy for a moment. Knowing their chances of progress, my brother said "If they succeed, it is God; If they didn't, it is still God."
As a science student, I was able to identify the misconception of proposition and how a condition cannot be true and false at the same time, then I realized what religion has done to Africa. They are not just happy for scientific achievements while their pastors will keep preaching the limitations of science on the alter just to deceive the multitudes. [b]

If not for scientific fields like philosophy and its subset (theology), did you think that religion like (Christianity) will still stand
?

That a person have not declaim himself as an atheist doesn't imply that he is a Christian, and that a person make quotations on religions doesn't disqualify him for been an atheist.
Winners01 is a typical example of such person who keep making this silly mistake.

Sometimes, I do make quotes that seems to favour religionists but that doesn't qualify me as a Christian.

No scientists will spend 30 minutes in praying not to talk of hours, spending hours in reading the Bible (a single book) everyday till they eventually depart from the land of the living, Paying tithes and offerings when they have scientific projects to spend their money on, joining a service unit (drama, choir, instrumentalist, ushers) when they know within themselves that they just don't have the time, and to crown it all, going to church everyday (endlessly) just to consume their time spent on knowledge exploration.

How can people be spending their hours in church everyday and be expecting changes in the country
??
Just don't get it.

Those folks ain't Christian at all
but an untitled freethinkers who are still incarcerated by the philosophy of religion and not its delusion.

We don't see a rainbow and start praising God like that my brother without knowing and not ready to know the conditions attached to such occurence.
We instead discovers the whys and the hows behind it

I love Gate sha when he utterly declared that he often goes to church since he has a lot to do on a Sunday morning and he's busy on his allocation on time resources.
Yet, the guy have never declare himself as an atheist but is [b]he a Christian based on the above statemen[/b]t?

Sincere answer please.

grin shocked Lol,
Wahala dey o!

Abeg, who be this?
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by HCpaul(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2016
felixomor:

grin shocked Lol,
Wahala dey o!

Abeg, who be this?
I thought you will have something relevant to say.

This is what happen when Africans like you are speechless.

smm...
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by felixomor: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2016
HCpaul:

I thought you will have something relevant to say.

This is what happen when Africans like you are speechless.

smm...

Exactly, speechless at your poorly constructed arguments, both gramatically and logically.

"Science is an atheist" you said, says who?

And its like u also know the mind of God so well, when u said "God is not happy with Galileo Galeli", please how u take know? Abeg?

Then u spoke of ur "brother being angry with you", Bros Please your brother is not the "christian standard".

Please in the future, try to add references to your claims before generalizing, by making statements such as "science is an atheist".

Such statements can end careers.
I sincerely plead with you.
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by HCpaul(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
felixomor:

Exactly, speechless at your poorly constructed arguments, both gramatically and logically.

"Science is an atheist" you said, says who?

And its like u also know the mind of God so well, when u said "God is not happy with Galileo Galeli", please how u take know? Abeg?

Then u spoke of ur "brother being angry with you", Bros Please your brother is not the "christian standard".

Please in the future, try to add references to your claims before generalizing, by making statements such as "science is an atheist".

Such statements can end careers.
I sincerely plead with you.

What about these??

Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by felixomor: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
HCpaul:

What about this??

Part of Your post, (which is even an argument between opinions though) even says "supernatural explanations should be left outside the scope of science".

You cant even see that goes against ur argument?

Moreover I am still waiting to hear how u got to know that "God is not happy with Gallileo Galelei"? as u quoted.
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by blueAgent(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
davien:
How does a question like that follow my reply? Nature is the universe..

Pushing for a conclusion that allows the universe to exist is what you're doing, no honest conversation whatsoever.

My Question is how did Nature or the Universe come into existence?
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by blueAgent(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
HCpaul:

So you people think that your God is happy with Galileo Galilei who is an astronomer? And you are surkm that the guy is a real Christian? Confused Christians...

One of my brother who is a seminarian wasn't happy when I told him that NASA will soon be launching people to Mars in some years to come as well as citing in his head the curiosity mars rover used for the exploration of living organisms on mars.
As a science student, I was able to identify the misconception of proposition and how a condition cannot be true and false at the same time, then I realized what religion has done to Africa. They are not just happy for scientific achievements while their pastors will keep preaching the limitations of science on the alter just to deceive the multitudes.

If not for scientific fields like philosophy and its subset (theology), did you think that religion like (Christianity) will still stand?

How can people be spending their hours in church everyday and be expecting changes in the country??
Just don't get it.

Those folks ain't Christian at all but an untitled freethinkers who are still incarcerated by the philosophy of religion and not its delusion.

Yet, the guy have never declare himself as an atheist but is he a Christian based on the above statement?

Sincere answer please.

Clown keep decieving yourself ,Christains have contributed to Science more than any other religeon or group including Apetheists.
Their is no prove that Christainity hinders the growth of Science. The Science you know now was brought to you by Christains.
quit fooling yourself.
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by kevoh(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
HCpaul:

Just don't get it.

Sincere answer please.

shocked shocked Sorry Sir, has your account been hacked? This is a new HCpaul ooo! shocked shocked The one I knew back in Religion section wasn't this objective or should I say open minded!

1 Like

Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by johnydon22(m): 9:40am On Jul 27, 2016
Sorry for the delay my brother, work isn't giving me much NL time

lordnicklaus:

Hmmm, I see. Which is to say, if this universe gets crunched up, a new one will evolve from the remains of the old universe and the cycle continues? That would definitely mean the universe is stuck in an infinite and endless loop of births and rebirths.

Yes, means this universe is almost certainly not the first to have existed or the last to

And say, this happens now, does that mean the end for us? (Asking from a scientific perspective and not a religious one)

Our existence is no more than a mere blink in the cosmic duration, so we almkst certainly will be long gone from the cosmic field before these events happen.

I will invite you and HCpaul to my thread 'Songs of the worlds' Come and enjoy the orchestra.
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by Dawdy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
johnydon22:
Sorry for the delay my brother, work isn't giving me much NL time

Yes, means this universe is almost certainly not the first to have existed or the last to

Our existence is no more than a mere blink in the cosmic duration, so we almkst certainly will be long gone from the cosmic field before these events happen.

I will invite you and HCpaul to my thread 'Songs of the worlds' Come and enjoy the orchestra.
Sadly, evolutionists use the fallacy that, you don’t need any intellect, design, information and purpose to produce anything and everything that exists.
The magic ingredient is time, just wait long enough and it will happen. If it doesn’t happen just give it more time.
I call that blind faith.

1 Like

Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 28, 2016
I'm tired of this incessant arguing back and forth. Perhaps the most annoying aspect is how the OP has the audacity to bring religious hogwash into the science section. That is not needed here, there is an entire section devoted to arguments like this. this section should be devoted to actual science.

After all the arguing back and forth, the ONLY logical stance to take is

"We do not know if there is a God or Not."

The stance of Agnosticism. whether atheistic or theistic, I don't care. But the moment someone tries to push for certainty for a supernatural deity, and dares to drag science into it, They will be put in their place with sound logic as johnydon22 has so eloquently done.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by Dawdy(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2016
God created the Heavens and the Earth. evolution is only a theory ,the only thing evolution has ever created is stupid atheist there are such big holes in this stupid theory you can park a bus in it - it takes more faith to believe in this nonsense ,atheist are religious about evolution - it is a religion for the feeble minded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by adegeye38(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2016
From the perspective of an observant human...
What is nature?

What kind of rules govern nature?

What if nature itself is the manifestation of a simple entity(God) designing a complex universe?
and as scientists unravel the mysteries of the universe they are just unravelling the awesomeness of the creator in the form of nature?

What is time?

At what point did time begin?

If God had existed before the begining of TIME then it answers so many questions

1) God was never created cos there was no need for his creation.
2) he was existing before beginning began and will still be existing after the end hence he is the begining and also the end.
3) It is proven and accepted that whatever has a beginning will surely have an end, and the universe was designed in such a way that there is always a beginning and an end (in which the bible emphasized on). In which we are also witnessing tday.
Taking time to understand who God is, is essential.

Science and religion are not enemies, science can learn a lot from religion.

Do you know that as science unravels the mystery, the complexity, the awesomeness of the universe IT IS ONLY LOGICAL AND MUCH MORE EASIER TO BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF A GOD MORE THAN TO BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION, BIG BANG AND CHANCE THEORY.

AND DONT FORGET IT IS ONLY A THEORY...AN ASSUMPTION YET TO BE PROVEN.

LETS TAKE SPACE AS AN EXAMPLE
SPACE IS A GIGANTIC AND UNIMAGINABLE "SPACE" FILLED WITH GALAXIES, STARS ,COSMOS, SUN, BLACK HOLES, AND UNKNOWN ENERGY KNOWN AS DARK MATTER.

IT IS ONLY LOGICAL TO BELIEVE THAT NATURE IS A MANIFESTATION OF A SUPREME CREATOR, THAN TO USE A MATHEMATICAL THEORY TO TRY TO PROVE HOW THE UNIVERSE WAS CREATED

IT TAKES A LOT OF FAITH TO BELIEVE TOTALLY WITHOUT DOUBT IN A THEORY AS LAME AS EVOLUTION AND BIG BANG THAN TO BELIEVE IN GOD

ATHEISM is a RELIGION
For the feeble minded who are scared about the possibility of being accountable to a supreme being

I LOVE SCIENCE A LOT, BUT I DONT THINK SCIENCE MAKES THE EXISTENCE OF GOD A DOUBT.
IT ONLY COMPLIMENT IT.

CONCLUSION:- science is still evolving there is still so much to learn and a lot of theories still to be proven( including evolution and big bang) and a lot of previous proven facts still to be disproven by new discoveries.

AS WE GO ABOUT UNRAVELING THE MYSTERY LETS KEEP AN OPEN MIND.
AND ITS BETTER TO LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE THERE IS A GOD AND FIND OUT THERE IS ISN'T THAN TO LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE THERE ISN'T AND LATER FIND OUT THERE IS.

PSALM 14 verse 1:The FOOL says in his heart, "GOD DOES NOT EXIST

FACT: my entire life is a big proof of God's existence.

ALL IN ALL THERE IS MORE TO THIS VERY COMPLEX UNIVERSE THAN WHAT WE SEE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by blueAgent(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
This Science School of thought : Argument of perfection or irreducible complexity states that living Organisms exhbit features that have such complex interdependency of parts that an open-minded Observer will recognize them as the product of an intelligent Creator.
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by blueAgent(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
adegeye38:
From the perspective of an observant human...
What is nature?

What kind of rules govern nature?

What if nature itself is the manifestation of a simple entity(God) designing a complex universe?
and as scientists unravel the mysteries of the universe they are just unravelling the awesomeness of the creator in the form of nature?

What is time?

At what point did time begin?

If God had existed before the begining of TIME then it answers so many questions

1) God was never created cos there was no need for his creation.
2) he was existing before beginning began and will still be existing after the end hence he is the begining and also the end.
3) It is proven and accepted that whatever has a beginning will surely have an end, and the universe was designed in such a way that there is always a beginning and an end (in which the bible emphasized on). In which we are also witnessing tday.
Taking time to understand who God is essential.

Science and religion are not enemies, science can learn a lot from religion.

Do you know that as science unravels the mystery, the complexity, the awesomeness of the universe IT IS ONLY LOGICAL AND MUCH MORE EASIER TO BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF A GOD MORE THAN TO BELIEVE IN A IN THE EVOLUTION, BIG BANG AND CHANCE THEORY.

AND DONT FORGET IT IS ONLY A THEORY...AN ASSUMPTION.

LETS TAKE SPACE AS AN EXAMPLE
SPACE IS A GIGANTIC AND UNIMAGINABLE "SPACE" FILLED WITH GALAXIES, STARS ,COSMOS, SUN, BLACK HOLES, AND UNKNOWN ENERGY KNOWN AS DARK MATTER.

IT IS ONLY LOGICAL TO BELIEVE THAT NATURE IS A MANIFESTATION OF A SUPREME CREATOR, THAN TO USE A MATHEMATICAL THEORY TO TRY TO PROVE HOW THE UNIVERSE WAS CREATED

IT TAKES A LOT OF FAITH TO BELIEVE TOTALLY WITHOUT DOUBT IN A THEORY AS LAME AS EVOLUTION AND BIG BANG THAN TO BELIEVE IN GOD

ATHEISM is a RELIGION
For the feeble minded who are scared about the possibility of being accountable to a supreme being

I LOVE SCIENCE A LOT, BUT I DONT THINK SCIENCE MAKES THE EXISTENCE OF GOD A DOUBT.
IT ONLY COMPLIMENT IT.

CONCLUSION:- science is still evolving there is still so much to learn and a lot of theories still to be proven( including evolution and big bang) and a lot of previous proven facts still to be disproven by new discoveries.

AS WE GO ABOUT UNRAVELING THE MYSTERY LETS KEEP AN OPEN MIND.
AND ITS BETTER TO LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE THERE IS A GOD AND FIND OUT THERE IS ISN'T THAN TO LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE THERE ISN'T AND LATER FIND OUT THERE IS.

PSALM 14 verse 1:The FOOL says in his heart, "GOD DOES NOT EXIST

FACT: my entire life is a big proof of God's existence.

ALL IN ALL THERE IS MORE TO THIS VERY COMPLEX UNIVERSE THAN WHAT WE SEE.

Nice writeup Bro.
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by blueAgent(m): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Teempakguy:
I'm tired of this incessant arguing back and forth. Perhaps the most annoying aspect is how the OP has the audacity to bring religious hogwash into the science section. That is not needed here, there is an entire section devoted to arguments like this. this section should be devoted to actual science.

After all the arguing back and forth, the ONLY logical stance to take is

"We do not know if there is a God or Not."

The stance of Agnosticism. whether atheistic or theistic, I don't care. But the moment someone tries to push for certainty for a supernatural deity, and dares to drag science into it, They will be put in their place with sound logic as johnydon22 has so eloquently done.

Shame on You. i used your own Argument to disprove your Evolution.Clown
Re: Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. by blueAgent(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dawdy:

Sadly, evolutionists use the fallacy that, you don’t need any intellect, design, information and purpose to produce anything and everything that exists.
The magic ingredient is time, just wait long enough and it will happen. If it doesn’t happen just give it more time.
I call that blind faith.

I call it Insanity.
The funny thing is this Clowns do not do research about the World around them.they don't ask questions .how did magic come into existence ,why are their Satanist and Occultist Elites.e.t.c the Bible even said that when strange things begin to Occur. people Should know that the time is near. this Zombies should read inbetween the lines and see that the World events and NEW WORLD ORDER movement is a step in actualizing Bible prophecy of the government of Anti -Christ.

www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/signs_of_satan.htm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Has Seen Smartbird? Discussion Thread For Novel ways to fly. / How To Recondition A Car Battery Or Inverter Battery At Home / Gene Can Predict Likely Time Of Death - Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.