Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Why I Love Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Love Christianity (1507 Views)

US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club / 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Love Christianity by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hello nairalanders

Plzz this is not a bashing thread but an overview of my understanding for Christianity so let me make it as brief as possible

My sole reason for falling in love to Christianity is, it operates on OPEN DOOR POLICY i.e you are free to join and leave whenever u deem fit based on your conviction which is lacking is some contemporary religion

Nobody will hunt, behead, amputate or annihilate u for leaving d fold even if ur parents are priest or bishop

Kudos to all faithful Christians on NL

Cc: OAM4J, LALA, MYND44

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love Christianity by cloudgoddess(f): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
You don't think some Christian parents would disown their child for leaving Christianity? Especially in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love Christianity by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
cloudgoddess:
You don't think some Christian parents would disown their child for leaving Christianity? Especially in Nigeria?
maybe one in a thousand coz lots of youths stopped going to church wit little or no reprimand from parents......even the open mindedness shown by parents wen some of their children roll with people of differ religion
Re: Why I Love Christianity by Presbulg(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Have you asked yourself why priests/pastors are dumping christianity ? Or why a lot of youths nowadays are turning atheist ?
Re: Why I Love Christianity by Amberon11: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
have you contacted the 6 million Muslims who convert to Christianity yearly in Africa alone? Christianity is love
You are not being compelled to be a Christian
Presbulg:
Have you asked yourself why priests/pastors are dumping christianity ? Or why a lot of youths nowadays are turning atheist ?

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Christianity by kilo4sure: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
lustychima:
Hello nairalanders

Plzz this is not a bashing thread but an overview of my understanding for Christianity so let me make it as brief as possible

My sole reason for falling in love to Christianity is, it operates on OPEN DOOR POLICY i.e you are free to join and leave whenever u deem fit based on your conviction which is lacking is some contemporary religion

Nobody will hunt, behead, amputate or annihilate u for leaving d fold even if ur parents are priest or bishop

Kudos to all faithful Christians on NL

Cc: OAM4J, LALA, MYND44

Yeah you are right, though this has not always being the case which is rather unfortunate and contrary to the spirit of Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Christianity by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Please yall don't laugh ooooo, this is just a little joke.

One day an atheist entered into a church and conducted a poll asking.

If you put to bed and your child happens to be homosexual, what would you do. 90% said they would disown the child.

Same atheist guy asked again,

If you put to bed and realize your child is Homosapien what would you do? 98% said they would also disown the child.

It's not funny but gives reason why many people need to close their bible and get in biology class.

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Christianity by Ranchhoddas: 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Amberon11:
have you contacted the 6 million Muslims who convert to Christianity yearly in Africa alone? Christianity is love
Where did you get this figure?
Re: Why I Love Christianity by Presbulg(m): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Amberon11:

Who told you people were not compelled to christianity ?

Pls, how of those 6 million people you mentioned, can you tell me any one of them who is a scholar either an imam or sheik amongt them. If you want I can show you links where pastors, catholic priests who have more knowledge of the bible than you can ever have converted to Islam.
Re: Why I Love Christianity by BodyKiss(m): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Amberon11:

Is this not a contradiction to your original post?
Re: Why I Love Christianity by Amberon11: 6:43am On Jul 20, 2016
Are you dumb? Nobody gets forcefully converted or compelled to Christianity. There are thousands of scholars too who have renounced islam for Christianity. Also the son of Hama's leader dumped Islam for Christianity.

Pastors ko, clerics ni.
Presbulg:

Who told you people were not compelled to christianity ?

Pls, how of those 6 million people you mentioned, can you tell me any one of them who is a scholar either an imam or sheik amongt them. If you want I can show you links where pastors, catholic priests who have more knowledge of the bible than you can ever have converted to Islam.
Re: Why I Love Christianity by Amberon11: 6:44am On Jul 20, 2016
I'm posting the link in a sec, this is authentic, not some garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu8Nm3Vobds

Ranchhoddas:
Where did you get this figure?
Re: Why I Love Christianity by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2016
Presbulg:

You deceive yourself a lot.
The world's shrinking religion is Islam maybe you don't know. Christians may be Atheists but I want you to understand Islam converts to Atheism are far more than Christianity. Even after being Atheists for sometime, they become us, change names and go very far away for the sake of avoiding being caught and beheaded.
Re: Why I Love Christianity by Presbulg(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2016
gimakon:

You deceive yourself a lot.
The world's shrinking religion is Islam maybe you don't know. Christians may be Atheists but I want you to understand Islam converts to Atheism are far more than Christianity. Even after being Atheists for sometime, they become us, change names and go very far away for the sake of avoiding being caught and beheaded.

Shrinking ? Pffft

Your source ?
Re: Why I Love Christianity by Presbulg(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2016
Amberon11:
Are you dumb? Nobody gets forcefully converted or compelled to Christianity. There are thousands of scholars too who have renounced islam for Christianity. Also the son of Hama's leader dumped Islam for Christianity.

Pastors ko, clerics ni.

No I'm not. Good for the converts.

Yes son of Hama converted to Islam, no where was it stated he was an Islamic scholar.
Re: Why I Love Christianity by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2016
Presbulg:

Shrinking ? Pffft

Your source ?

Yea

Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sIDphS0R6c

It's very sad most of you has chosen to overlook the truth.
Re: Why I Love Christianity by Presbulg(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2016
gimakon:

Yea

Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sIDphS0R6c
It's very sad most of you has chosen to overlook the truth.
Ok. Will try to watch it.
Re: Why I Love Christianity by najib632(m): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
Presbulg:

No I'm not. Good for the converts.

Yes son of Hama converted to Islam, no where was it stated he was an Islamic scholar.

A bloody lie, you I can agree if its an ignorant Muslim but never a scholar if its true present your evidence.
Re: Why I Love Christianity by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Amberon11:
Its not 6 million its 100 million...silly liar.
Re: Why I Love Christianity by Amberon11: 6:33am On Jul 22, 2016
Olodo... your Muslim scholars came up with those figures, not me. Go call them lairs. Al taquiya twarts.
crusadistic:

Its not 6 million its 100 million...silly liar.
Re: Why I Love Christianity by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
My case is nobody will threatening, hunt, even kill u for leaving Christianity like d man that cut off his daughters hand and used it to flog him for denouncing islam

2. Christians allow God to fight for them in most cases unlike my Muslim brothers that will stone, behead and burn someone all in d name he blasphemed against their God
Y fight for a God?

This are the reasons that made me fall in love with Christianity

(1) (Reply)

Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven / Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] / Why A Christian Can Not Suffer Mental Illness Or Run Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.