Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (37865 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2017
Someone shared these 14 Reasons in commemoration of the birthday of the great man of God Rev. DR. Chris Oyakhilome and I agree 100%

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:18am On Dec 09, 2017
He is a man of the Spirit and follows the leading of the Spirit rather than the leading of men.

36 Likes

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2017
He is a man of prayer

36 Likes

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2017
He is a great teacher of the gospel.

73 Likes

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2017
He exudes the grace and love of God

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2017
He is a selfless leader

39 Likes

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by BluntBoy(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2017
Idolizing a vain con man.

I can't just imagine him preparing for a service. He would stand before a mirror applying a load of activator in his hair.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2017
He is a master soul winner

34 Likes

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2017
He has given my life a meaning

38 Likes

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2017
He is a man of excellence

37 Likes

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by petra1(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2017
22 FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME
By Leke Beecroft

1. Christian Oyakhilome was born on December 7, 1961 to the family of Elder T.E Oyakhilome who was one of the pioneers of the Assemblies of God Church (AG) in Benin City and major parts of the old Mid-Western Region of Nigeria. He is an Esan from Edo State.

2. Chris Oyakhilome conducted his first crusade at the age of 9.

3. On completion of his secondary education at the Edo College, Benin City, he spent his vacation as a bookstore attendant, selling books at the reknowned Faith Miracle Centre opposite Benin Airport pastored by Rev Benson Idahosa of the Church of God Missions Int’l Incorporated (CGMI).

4. He got admitted into the old Bendel State University established by late Governor Ambrose Alli (now Ambrose Alli University) when it was established in 1981 and studied Architecture.

5. As an undergraduate, he established a fellowship known as Youths For Christ (YFC), notable among the leaders was another student, Tom Amenkhienan who was the leader of the choir. Anita Ebodaghe and her friend, Joy were members of the choir who soon married both Chris and Tom. YFC soon became one of the largest fellowships on Campus in Ekpoma.

6. By 1989, Chris Oyakhilome established the ministry known as Believers Loveworld inc (BLW) and named her church arm Christ Embassy with headquarters in Lagos. He got married to Anita on February 2nd 1991.

7. Six months before he passed on, Benson Idahosa told Chris Oyakhilome to invite him to a program in BLW before March 14th. Benson Idahosa died unexpectedly on March 12.

8. By 2002, BLW had become the most prominent Christian ministry on television in not just Nigeria but all over the African Continent with her Atmosphere for Miracles. Nigerian former President, Olusegun Obasanjo through the NBC in May 2004 stopped the airing of miracles on Television, an action that was largely seen by Pastor Chris as targeting Christ Embassy and subsequently took the matter to court.

9. Earlier in 2003, Pastor Chris pioneered the first 24 hour Christian satellite network broadcasting from Africa worldwide.

10. Christ Embassy is one of the 5 largest indigenously established 'Pentecostal' churches in Nigeria and perhaps Africa today however Pastor Chris does not agree with the appellation 'Pentecostal Church'?

11. The Rhapsody of Realities by Pastor Chris translated in 837 languages in 242 countries and domains is widely considered as the most popular devotional in the world. He has authored over 21 books.

12. The Inner City Missions of BLW is a program held to feed the poor in the suburbs and slums of Africa.

13. The Loveworld Convocation Arena (LCA) is a 17,000 capacity auditorium built by Christ Embassy and is one of the largest church auditoria in Africa.

14. Pastor Chris has conducted some of the largest Christian crusades in the world till date. The Port Harcourt as well as the FNB Johannesburg crusades were said to have hosted crowds of about 2.5 million people according to Pastor Chris.

15. More than any ministry, Christ Embassy has touched the music scene of Christianity today producing gospel music ministers such as Sinach, Joe Praize, Samsong, Buchi, Jahdiel, Eben and Frank Edwards among many others.
16. Today, Christ Embassy has about 3,500 branches in about 5 continents of the world.

17. In 2011, Forbes Magazine alluded that Chris Oyakhilome is one of the richest pastors in the world.

18. Pastor Chris has 2 daughters named Sharon and Charlane.

19. Believers Loveworld owns numerous properties in Lagos, a campground on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway as well as another on the Benin –Sapele Expressway which usually holds Atmosphere for Miracles and Higher Life Conferences.

20. In January 2014, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD donated a 650 capacity auditorium to his alma mater, Ambrose Alli University while also donating N1 Billion (about $3 million) to Benson Idahosa University (BIU) to build her engineering faculty. The faculty has been named Chris Oyakhilome Faculty of Engineering, BIU.

21. Though he is a protégé of the late Archbishop Benson Idahosa, Pastor Chris is not a member of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) pioneered by Idahosa and others.

22. December 7 every year, the birthday of Pastor Chris, is commemorated as ‘OFFER 7’ in BLW, it is the day members of BLW and all others blessed by the ministry of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome are encouraged to offer a seed into the life of the clergyman fondly referred to as ‘Our Man of God’.

The AFRICAN APOSTLES
Patriarchs and Pacesetters[truncated by WhatsApp]

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2017
petra1:
22 FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME
By Leke Beecroft

1. Christian Oyakhilome was born on December 7, 1961 to the family of Elder T.E Oyakhilome who was one of the pioneers of the Assemblies of God Church (AG) in Benin City and major parts of the old Mid-Western Region of Nigeria. He is an Esan from Edo State.

2. Chris Oyakhilome conducted his first crusade at the age of 9.

3. On completion of his secondary education at the Edo College, Benin City, he spent his vacation as a bookstore attendant, selling books at the reknowned Faith Miracle Centre opposite Benin Airport pastored by Rev Benson Idahosa of the Church of God Missions Int’l Incorporated (CGMI).

4. He got admitted into the old Bendel State University established by late Governor Ambrose Alli (now Ambrose Alli University) when it was established in 1981 and studied Architecture.

5. As an undergraduate, he established a fellowship known as Youths For Christ (YFC), notable among the leaders was another student, Tom Amenkhienan who was the leader of the choir. Anita Ebodaghe and her friend, Joy were members of the choir who soon married both Chris and Tom. YFC soon became one of the largest fellowships on Campus in Ekpoma.

6. By 1989, Chris Oyakhilome established the ministry known as Believers Loveworld inc (BLW) and named her church arm Christ Embassy with headquarters in Lagos. He got married to Anita on February 2nd 1991.

7. Six months before he passed on, Benson Idahosa told Chris Oyakhilome to invite him to a program in BLW before March 14th. Benson Idahosa died unexpectedly on March 12.

8. By 2002, BLW had become the most prominent Christian ministry on television in not just Nigeria but all over the African Continent with her Atmosphere for Miracles. Nigerian former President, Olusegun Obasanjo through the NBC in May 2004 stopped the airing of miracles on Television, an action that was largely seen by Pastor Chris as targeting Christ Embassy and subsequently took the matter to court.

9. Earlier in 2003, Pastor Chris pioneered the first 24 hour Christian satellite network broadcasting from Africa worldwide.

10. Christ Embassy is one of the 5 largest indigenously established 'Pentecostal' churches in Nigeria and perhaps Africa today however Pastor Chris does not agree with the appellation 'Pentecostal Church'?

11. The Rhapsody of Realities by Pastor Chris translated in 837 languages in 242 countries and domains is widely considered as the most popular devotional in the world. He has authored over 21 books.

12. The Inner City Missions of BLW is a program held to feed the poor in the suburbs and slums of Africa.

13. The Loveworld Convocation Arena (LCA) is a 17,000 capacity auditorium built by Christ Embassy and is one of the largest church auditoria in Africa.

14. Pastor Chris has conducted some of the largest Christian crusades in the world till date. The Port Harcourt as well as the FNB Johannesburg crusades were said to have hosted crowds of about 2.5 million people according to Pastor Chris.

15. More than any ministry, Christ Embassy has touched the music scene of Christianity today producing gospel music ministers such as Sinach, Joe Praize, Samsong, Buchi, Jahdiel, Eben and Frank Edwards among many others.
16. Today, Christ Embassy has about 3,500 branches in about 5 continents of the world.

17. In 2011, Forbes Magazine alluded that Chris Oyakhilome is one of the richest pastors in the world.

18. Pastor Chris has 2 daughters named Sharon and Charlane.

19. Believers Loveworld owns numerous properties in Lagos, a campground on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway as well as another on the Benin –Sapele Expressway which usually holds Atmosphere for Miracles and Higher Life Conferences.

20. In January 2014, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD donated a 650 capacity auditorium to his alma mater, Ambrose Alli University while also donating N1 Billion (about $3 million) to Benson Idahosa University (BIU) to build her engineering faculty. The faculty has been named Chris Oyakhilome Faculty of Engineering, BIU.

21. Though he is a protégé of the late Archbishop Benson Idahosa, Pastor Chris is not a member of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) pioneered by Idahosa and others.

22. December 7 every year, the birthday of Pastor Chris, is commemorated as ‘OFFER 7’ in BLW, it is the day members of BLW and all others blessed by the ministry of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome are encouraged to offer a seed into the life of the clergyman fondly referred to as ‘Our Man of God’.

The AFRICAN APOSTLES
Patriarchs and Pacesetters[truncated by WhatsApp]

Nice. But they got some of the facts wrong.

E.g.. Believers Loveworld was founded in 1987 not 1989. And BLW wasn't the first ministry he started.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2017
Many fail to understand that there was first this...

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2017
Before this...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2017
...So they run their mouths anyhow and regret later

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2017
If he still looked like the above picture in white up-and-down, they'd say he is a genuine man of God. grin

43 Likes

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Seun(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2017
He is handsome, eloquent, and very clever, but he doesn’t deserve your worship. How many pictures of Jesus have you posted on this forum?

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2017
Seun:
He is handsome, eloquent, and very clever, but he doesn’t deserve your worship. How many pictures of Jesus have you posted on this forum?

cheesy

Any picture of Jesus I post will be fake na.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Seun(m): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2017
I’m trying to understand how Pastor Chris became more handsome with age..

He lost the moustache.

He was born with an undersized forehead, so as his hairline receded, his face became more proportionate.

His cheeks have expanded greatly, making him look very well-fed, which he is, thanks to your tithes and first fruits.

Despite this, his belly has remained perfectly flat, making him look fit.
He must have gotten several tummy tucks (stomach fat removal surgeries).

His more recent photos were taken by professionals who used better lighting and cameras, chose his best angles, and asked him to smile.

More expensive fitted suits and hair products.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by QuietHammer(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2017
He is a masturbator grin

9 Likes

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2017
Seun:

The glory keeps increasing...from glory to glory...

Seun:
He lost the silly moustache.

Well...

Seun:

He was born with an undersized forehead, so as his hairline receded, his face became more proportionate.

Na you sabi

Seun:

His cheeks have expanded greatly, making him look very well-fed, which he is, thanks to your tithes and first fruits.
He is a blessed man. Many around the world want to give to him. He doesn't eat tithes and offerings.

Seun:

He is disciplined... Not a gluton and loves prayer and fasting a lot.

Seun:

His more recent photos were taken by professionals who used better lighting and cameras, chose his best angles, and asked him to smile.

You're not serious... grin

Seun:

Just a by-product of the blessing.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by jared007: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
cool

The Pharisees have been awaiting the end of Believers LoveWorld. Don't u get it? Over 30yrs and the Ministry keeps getting better.

27 Likes

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lala you be member undecided

Now i see the reason you are offline on Sunday mornings grin

Friday night clubbing
Saturday night clubbing
Sunday morning service with Pastor Chris grin

But the guy na third class holder for Ambrose Alli Uni
Come nack doctorate degree from Toronto

Which one is love again? Where is his wife?

3 Likes

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by davibid: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Na your own view be that sha

Make I no talk oooo before dem say I be belle grin

Make I finish my drink and come and be going oooo grin

#TeamFreeze

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by rattlesnake(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Worship Jesus alone
Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Saintsbrown(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
The same pastor tht said masturbation is not a sin and went ahead to divorce his wife.
@OP, if ure neighbor does these same things, I believe u will be the first to label him a devil.
Religion keeps blinding the sheeples.

14 Likes

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by WhoBeThisMan: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Seun:

He lost the moustache.

Seun, I had this opinion that you are one very unbiased person hence the growth of nairaland.com

Have you ever studied this man, attended his programs and seen the works he does around the world?

This man right here is a real man of God I can tell you that for free.

Seun your opinion carries a lot of weight in nairaland that's why it's important you be very unbiased pls

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by JimloveTM(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Great man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SweetJoystick(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
donnie:
He has given my life a meaning
He has given your life a meaning. Really? Smh

5 Likes

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by castrokins(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
You Only See The Name & Moniker, Seun, On Sundays, On Christianity Threads, Taunting Christians. But That's His Business...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lol.... No sentiments oo but the person that did this will surely get paid. I see it as a job given to someone to carry out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead / Can God Lead You To Marry Someone You Don't Love? / Pastors Deny Their Ministry And Members To Evade Arrest In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.