Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,610 members, 7,770,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:05 PM

Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members (7137 Views)

4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
Good day corp members,

If you are a batch A corper currently serving and you need to redeploy to lagos state or any other state as the pportal has been opened for redeployment.

This is for those working in a particular state, married or corpers who do not wish to leave their familiies or businesses.

Buzz me quickly on 08022634836

These is just for the first 5 corpers.

You can also quote me here if interested.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2016
Quote me if interested or you have any batch A corper who's interested asap.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by nurmanteasynoni: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
expoguru:
we dey oo
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sorry, this doesn't sound serious.
If you are serious, let me know.
nurmanteasynoni:
we dey oo
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
3 spots left.
Do not miss this opportunity.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Contact me if you are interested or you have any batch A corper who's interested asap.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Just relocated, pics attached

Relocated to kogi first in camp on security grounds.

Before pics

Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
After pics.

Relocated to lagos on DGs directive
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
expoguru:
After pics.

Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pls quote me if I've redeployed you sucessfully with proofs.

Thanks
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by thorsyn(f): 11:57am On Aug 17, 2016
Please is the redeployment still on If yes , how long will this take because am batch A Stream2
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Contact me in the last few days of this month.

Cheers
thorsyn:
Please is the redeployment still on If yes , how long will this take because am batch A Stream2
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by EmeeNaka: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
expoguru:
I applied but it has not worked out.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Why has it not worked?
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by Fingerprinter(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
expoguru:
Why has it not worked?
Bro I need to redeploy but not to lagos but enugu! Can you help out?
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by EmeeNaka: 6:48am On Aug 24, 2016
expoguru:
Why has it not worked?
I don't really know. Anytime I check,I will be replied that it's being processed.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by Afrobasic(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
@expoguru
Is the redeployment still on for batch A stream 1? And when is it closing?
My application was rejected last week Friday, I want to re-apply.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by EmeeNaka: 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Afrobasic:
@expoguru

when did you apply? And on what ground? Which state you are now?
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by Afrobasic(m): 12:40am On Aug 25, 2016
EmeeNaka:

Sometime in July

Insecurity

Sokoto
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 6:46am On Aug 25, 2016
Yeah, pls do call me
Fingerprinter:

Bro I need to redeploy but not to lagos but enugu! Can you help out?
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 6:47am On Aug 25, 2016
You guys should call me
Afrobasic:
@expoguru

Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by EmeeNaka: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2016
Afrobasic:

Sometime in July

Insecurity

Sokoto
hmm
I am in Jigawa. Maybe, they will cancel mine self.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by augustineokoro(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by sleekysoft(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
hey bros want to ask for someone who applied for redeployment and don''t wand it again what should he do ??
EmeeNaka:
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by EmeeNaka: 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
sleekysoft:
hey bros want to ask for someone who applied for redeployment and don''t wand it again what should he do ??
I don't think there is any way to stop it midway. What you will do is to wait. If they relocate you,you can reject the relocation. That's also done online.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by sleekysoft(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
How would you reject the relocation online

EmeeNaka:
I don't think there is any way to stop it midway. What you will do is to wait. If they relocate you,you can reject the relocation. That's also done online.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by Abokii8(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
Batch A stream 1 corper in Ondo state want to redeploy to Kano, if possible plz pm me
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 9:08am On Aug 31, 2016
Call me on 08022634836 if you aare interested
Abokii8:
Batch A stream 1 corper in Ondo state want to redeploy to Kano, if possible plz pm me
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2016
Hi guys, redeployment is currently going on, you can redeploy to whatever state of your choice even if you have been redeployed before.

Call me on 08022634836 if interested.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by Emmyviva: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2016
Hw wil i know that i hav been redeployed becuz i tried loggin in to my dashboard but is not opening .
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by thorsyn(f): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
expoguru:
Hi guys, redeployment is currently going on, you can redeploy to whatever state of your choice even if you have been redeployed before.

Call me on 08022634836 if interested.
how long will this take?
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
Within two weeks
thorsyn:
how long will this take?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corpers, What Are Your Plans For The Future? / Zamfara 2015 batch b Lets Meet Here / Ondo Camp Ensures Strict Compliance To COVID-19 Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.