Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members (7203 Views)

4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by Osirawboy: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Please i need HELP... i want to relocate to Abuja from Benue State..how much would it cost me and hw fast can it be processed.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by Osirawboy: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Please anyone help me it's urgent.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by Osirawboy: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2016
Hello anybody
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2017
Redeployment to lagos, Abuja and any other state currently ongoing. Holla to get your redeployment.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
Redeployment currently ongoing, a lot of corpers have benefited on nairaland.
Call 08022634836 for your redeployment to any state today.
Pls serious people only and if you are not interested kindly ignore. Thanks
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Keep the calls coming, your redeployment is just a call away.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by hemarnuael: 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
expoguru giv me a price range
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
hemarnuael:
expoguru giv me a price range
if you haven't called me pls do
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 5:39am On Jul 28, 2017
Call in for your redeployment, portal is open for now, do not miss this opportunity to get yourself redeployed. Contact us now.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2017
Call in for your redeployment, portal is open for now, do not miss this opportunity to get yourself redeployed. Contact us now.
Note: For all batches
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
If you are also interested in redeployment do not hesitate to call, keep the calls coming to get yourself redeployed to the state of your choice.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 7:54am On Aug 10, 2017
If you are also interested in redeployment do not hesitate to call, keep the calls coming to get yourself redeployed to the state of your choice.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
If you are interested in redeployment do not hesitate to call, keep the calls coming to get yourself redeployed to the state of your choice.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by olawumi06(f): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
expoguru:
Good day corp members,

If you are a batch A corper currently serving and you need to redeploy to lagos state or any other state as the pportal has been opened for redeployment.

This is for those working in a particular state, married or corpers who do not wish to leave their familiies or businesses.

Buzz me quickly on 08022634836

These is just for the first 5 corpers.

You can also quote me here if interested.

Cheers
interested how can I we talk, may u can give me ur number
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2017
olawumi06:
interested how can I we talk, may u can give me ur number
guess you called me yesterday? If no pls check my number and call.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
If you are interested in redeployment do not hesitate to call, keep the calls coming to get yourself redeployed to the state of your choice.
N.B All batches and streams.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Redeployment to lagos, Abuja and any other state currently ongoing. Holla to get your redeployment
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
If you are also interested in redeployment do not hesitate to call, keep the calls coming to get yourself redeployed to the state of your choice quickly and fast.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 3:47am On Aug 31, 2017
Call in for your redeployment, portal is open for now, do not miss this opportunity to get yourself redeployed. Contact us now 08022634836
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by joideviv(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2017
When I redeploy, do I need to collect any paper from my LI or ZI? What is the process?
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 8:26am On Sep 02, 2017
joideviv:
When I redeploy, do I need to collect any paper from my LI or ZI? What is the process?
Get your letter from your portal and off you zoom to your redeployed state.
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
Redeployment to lagos, Abuja and any other state currently ongoing. Holla to get your redeployment
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by tosins(m): 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
I haven't applied for redeployment before, can I still redeploy? Batch A stream 2
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by tosins(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Osirawboy:
Please i need HELP... i want to relocate to Abuja from Benue State..how much would it cost me and hw fast can it be processed.
same here I also want Abuja 07066191424 let's chat
Re: Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members by expoguru: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2017
tosins:
I haven't applied for redeployment before, can I still redeploy? Batch A stream 2
Yeah you can.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIM-NYSC Exams ; Where Can I Get Past Question Papers?? / See NYSC 2016/2017 Batch B Call Up Letter Printing & Orientation Date / NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.