Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

How Much On Average Do You Spend On A Monthly Basis? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much On Average Do You Spend On A Monthly Basis? (1317 Views)

Why Do Some Guys Spend Lavishly On Women But Fail To Take Care Of Their Parents? / Exactly How Much Money Is Suitable To Cater For A Family (monthly Basis)? / What Is The Maximum Amount You Are Willing To Spend On A Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much On Average Do You Spend On A Monthly Basis? by helphelp: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hi Guys,

The topic is mainly for married couples with kids.

I just keep wondering how money zaps whenever I get hold of it.

After proper study, I noticed we(Me, my wife and our 1yr 4months old son) spend on average 200k(Manage) every month.

And I hear of couples with more kids that manages on far less than that.

Please share what you spend monthly and a break down of how you manage the funds.
Re: How Much On Average Do You Spend On A Monthly Basis? by kellz0(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
choi... chooi.. This life really they two this kinda thinqs makes me think somethinqs that God is been partial, imaqine just the op, wife nd kid *MANAGING* 200K everymonth.. While some family men with abooout 5kids are noot earning up to 200k in one year

4 Likes

Re: How Much On Average Do You Spend On A Monthly Basis? by yomi007k(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
wow...
Re: How Much On Average Do You Spend On A Monthly Basis? by taryour(f): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
helphelp:
Hi Guys,

The topic is mainly for married couples with kids.

I just keep wondering how money zaps whenever I get hold of it.

After proper study, I noticed we(Me, my wife and our 1yr 4months old son) spend on average 200k(Manage) every month.

And I hear of couples with more kids that manages on far less than that.

Please share what you spend monthly and a break down of how you manage the funds.

you really don't need to know or ask how much other people/families spend on a monthly basis.
just thank God for your own. always be appreciative and help the less privileged and forever remain grateful. That's all you need. *my opinion *

1 Like

Re: How Much On Average Do You Spend On A Monthly Basis? by Acidosis(m): 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
The question is: can you afford it? If Yes, spend as much as you can. It is your money.

1 Like

Re: How Much On Average Do You Spend On A Monthly Basis? by taryour(f): 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Acidosis:
The question is: can you afford it? If Yes, spend as much as you can. It is your money.

Hmmmm.
Re: How Much On Average Do You Spend On A Monthly Basis? by Acidosis(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
taryour:

Hmmmm.

Hmmmm

Awake Awake
Re: How Much On Average Do You Spend On A Monthly Basis? by helphelp: 12:24am On Jul 20, 2016
taryour:

you really don't need to know or ask how much other people/families spend on a monthly basis.
just thank God for your own. always be appreciative and help the less privileged and forever remain grateful. That's all you need. *my opinion *

I concur...

But my reason for the topic is to see or learn from what others are doing that I'm not
Re: How Much On Average Do You Spend On A Monthly Basis? by helphelp: 12:26am On Jul 20, 2016
kellz0:
choi... chooi.. This life really they two this kinda thinqs makes me think somethinqs that God is been partial, imaqine just the op, wife nd kid *MANAGING* 200K everymonth.. While some family men with abooout 5kids are noot earning up to 200k in one year

Wow...

I really need to know how they go about in one month.

But why five kids with less than 200k a year, why bring in kids into the world they can't cater for
Re: How Much On Average Do You Spend On A Monthly Basis? by kellz0(m): 5:42am On Jul 20, 2016
helphelp:

Wow...

I really need to know how they go about in one month.

But why five kids with less than 200k a year, why bring in kids into the world they can't cater for
bro, thats my problem with poor people. they believe that since they cant make money, let them be makinq kids cheesy.. op you should be gratefull ooh, you are on the good side of life.. Me dont spend up to 30k in month..a student tho.
Re: How Much On Average Do You Spend On A Monthly Basis? by helphelp: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2016
kellz0:
bro, thats my problem with poor people. they believe that since they cant make money, let them be makinq kids cheesy.. op you should be gratefull ooh, you are on the good side of life.. Me dont spend up to 30k in month..a student tho.

As a student 30k a month is a blessing, some family men's salary
Re: How Much On Average Do You Spend On A Monthly Basis? by kellz0(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2016
helphelp:

As a student 30k a month is a blessing, some family men's salary
thats what am sayinq bro.. Buh bro with this kinda buhari chanqe, 30k is not luxury for a student in 9ja

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Pregn / "Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! / Get N10,000 Worth Of Airtime Free To Share Your Opinion! For Every Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.