Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (677035 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2016
djlaqua91:

Wrong thread!
Here we work for our money. Find other Lazy people. Thank you.
he hehehehe.. easy bro
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2016
Emmyk:

I pray. Thank you. How has it been going with you? Gotten Level 2 Badge already?

Fine fine....God has been gracious. yes o...I've gotten my level 2 badge

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by hazelle: 9:52am On Dec 18, 2016
I woke up to level one! Thanks guys. You're the best!

I didn't think I'll get to level 1 because I've only had one buyer since i started on fiverr but I've done multiple jobs for him..still on it. His reviews and sales got me level one.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2016
beautycrush24:

he hehehehe.. easy bro

Lol don't mind me. MMM just caused enough panic and people are still advertising other Ponzi schemes.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Gmajor(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..I downloaded it 4rm Rilnetnigeria. com..just Go through it and you would c Nichesponder..Also some apps like biz card maker, logo maker etc.
when I click the download button it just reloads.
why?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by richmartins(m): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
I have $140 fiver funds (paypal) which I'd like to withdraw. Any legit exchanger can pm me
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by rilwan09: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Gmajor:
when I click the download button it just reloads. why?
use another browser
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
Gmajor:

when I click the download button it just reloads.
why?
..use chrome and also,u shuld hv a MEGA acct.dat iz it...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mcslize:

Hello, pls can you throw a little explanation on how to use the niche sponder to write sales letter and all of related type of letters?
...all duz Questions asked by d software answer dem..Also if the questions r not related, Skip dem.when u r thru wiv it, click on GENERATE SALES LETTER...dat all...Sir.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nsonaso(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
richmartins:
I have $140 fiver funds (paypal) which I'd like to withdraw. Any legit exchanger can pm me
Always at your service
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ranson(m): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nsonaso:

Always at your service
Do you buy skrill fund?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by styca(m): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hi,

I was researching on how to double my income for next year when I stumbled on Fiverr.

I came to Nairaland to read up what others have to say about it.

I have set up an account. Please i need some reviews of the account. Help me to check the profile, gigs I set up and See if there is anything I should be doing.

Thank you guys and I look forward to your opinions on the profile.

Here's the link: https://www.fiverr.com/sam_digital

cc:
venzal
Jtvinci
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ladypinkky(f): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
$350 PayPal fund for sale contact me with your price,thank you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Jtvinci(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
Please who can design a landing page here. Pls kindly contact me asap
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Seajae: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Jtvinci(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
styca:
Hi,

I was researching on how to double my income for next year when I stumbled on Fiverr.

I came to Nairaland to read up what others have to say about it.

I have set up an account. Please i need some reviews of the account. Help me to check the profile, gigs I set up and See if there is anything I should be doing.

Thank you guys and I look forward to your opinions on the profile.

Here's the link: https://www.fiverr.com/sam_digital

cc:
venzal
Jtvinci
First of all I don't gbadu the fact that you are into writing niche and your are using naija as your flag on your profile. Well it might work quite alright but you need God's grace on that if you can persevere.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 12:22am On Dec 19, 2016
gen2lpat:

OBS Director. Crowned OTONDO. Lol. Welcome back
grin grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 12:24am On Dec 19, 2016
beautycrush24:

Fine fine....God has been gracious. yes o...I've gotten my level 2 badge
Oh. I think I congratulated you when that happened. I remember now.
I heard you have gone on Fiverr Christmas Break.. cheesy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by segxes23(m): 12:38am On Dec 19, 2016
Eraly
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 5:21am On Dec 19, 2016
ajog1:
Just as some of us use VPN to operate foreign accounts; they can as well that, so how can you get the precise location of a buyer (most especially the Indian)?
Fiverr mirrors all it user's pc time accurately. So by taking note of the time just at the top right corner of the message box-close to the individuals name, and checking it out on google to find out whether the location the buyer claims to come from corresponds with the displayed time; you can know whether a buyer is from the actual location or not assuming the buyer hasn't changed the time to tally with the purported location of the account. Mind you the user would have to be away for the time to show!

Thank you for your input. But buyers have no reason to use vpn, its of no importance. I dont know if someone can do all u have said. But its goint o waste time actually. So I think checking locations is enuf. Another thing you can do is just peep at the profile of the user.

No need to go to google and back, except you are suspecting a particular buyer.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 5:22am On Dec 19, 2016
Yes, yes, yes. I need the services of a seasoned graphics designer. If you know you have the right mindset then contact me.
Please I don't want bubuyeye designers o.

My contact is on my signature.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 6:20am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 6:53am On Dec 19, 2016
yankeedude:
How can I help you?

If you can do yelp reviews, please WhatsApp me

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 7:35am On Dec 19, 2016
incredibledan:
FOR BRAND DEVELOPERS (NEWBIES, INTENDING DEVELOPERS AND OLDBIES ALIKE

I had to post this real quick before goin to bed this morning

If you want to succeed here, you need to be

(1) focused

(2) Determine

(3) Have a love for names (its like writng, if you don't develop a love for it, it can be d most boring task ever)

(4) Be inquisitively creative. (hmm, OK just be creative...hahahaha)

(5) Read up stuffs online, (How to name a business, How to develop a brand, Type of business naming, etc)

(6) JUST FORGET ABOUT NAME GENERATORS, they are not for us. they are for business owners to toy with, I will tell u why. up to 80% of business owners who patronize us on fiverr have tried these tools and it didn't help them. So when i see such buyers, I just smile. (If you know what i mean.... grin.

(7) Forget about name generators

(cool Forget about name generators...Just be forgetting it....

Name generators can kill your business on fiverr, so don't try it.

OK, let me stop here... I wanted to pass this info to a wider audience, I could have asked you to contact me, but that will take my time too.

Now, so many persons have been contacting me to know when I will drop my naming services video tutorial. Well, I cant say now.
One of the reason that is delaying it is that, I don't think any amount I sell the video will be really worth it. This is not to brag. If you are on fiverr and to the glory of God you are successful, you will understand this. SO, i don't really know if am ever going to release that.

One thing I have managed to do is send people the video i bought that got me started. and I send that for free. but you know it a very basic video.

OK,

Thank you all. Good day.

pls. can get the video or the link tovthat video.
tunde.bola@rediff.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by styca(m): 7:41am On Dec 19, 2016
Jtvinci:

First of all I don't gbadu the fact that you are into writing niche and your are using naija as your flag on your profile. Well it might work quite alright but you need God's grace on that if you can persevere.

Thanks for checking it out @Jtvinci Aside from the country thing, is there any other thing I should be doing differently?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2016
One for an example.

This buyer just came to pick his order......naming services was my surprise knowledge of the year.. And I think God just packaged it waiting for me.

Again never take 1% of the Glory....all belongs to God...Wetin be naming services? I never heard of it till september this year. But God has made it look like na im i go study for school...lol

Just to show evidence.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by segxes23(m): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2016
SEO Experts I need help abeg, edakun
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2016
Emmyk:

Oh. I think I congratulated you when that happened. I remember now.
I heard you have gone on Fiverr Christmas Break.. cheesy

I never go break o. but truth be told, I think I'll be taking some time off that period. I cannot come and go and kill myself.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2016
masterz:
Sell your fiverr funds to me.

Rate is affordable

My contact. ..check my signature

Thanks for your patronage
one thing I always look out for in exchangers is credibility before rate.

I was thinking which money I will use to buy 5 kegs of palm wine to prepare for the xmas celebration and I remembered I work on Fiverr, so I went and collected my salary from them and another dilemma was that Fxtizzle was down and out of the exchange field cry (for now, hopefully). So I went out on gulder ultimate search to find someone who is not only credible but has good rates, and I found Masterz grin I pray finding my wife will be this smooth grin

Make I go find who go sell me kegs of palm wine on fiverr

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by siralexis(m): 11:59am On Dec 19, 2016
incredibledan:
One for an example.

This buyer just came to pick his order......naming services was my surprise knowledge of the year.. And I think God just packaged it waiting for me.

Again never take 1% of the Glory....all belongs to God...Wetin be naming services? I never heard of it till september this year. But God has made it look like na im i go study for school...lol

Just to show evidence.

Bros make we yarn wella na
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Profcamsey(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
Some clients can be too strict.
After I paid for voice over , he wants to cancel the order, I asked him to pay before I can do so.
Please if you notice someones request is too much she starting the job do not hesitate to cancel the order

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
Profcamsey:
Some clients can be too strict.
After I paid for voice over , he wants to cancel the order, I asked him to pay before I can do so.
Please if you notice someones request is too much she starting the job do not hesitate to cancel the order
at

Had that same experience today, work was delivered to the client and she was complaining about things she didn't even initially request for.

No time i shapaly cancelled and refunded her money. I no send the amount, rest of mind is better than a nagging client.

Lastly $603 Fiverr Paypal funds available. Genuine Exchangers should hit me up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.