Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (676920 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Player:

Please, can a seller who has not made any sales buy review? If the answer is no, what can the seller do to land a few orders? Thanks.

Yes, you can buy reviews
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Arnoldo(m): 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Fiverr reviews for sale.. whatsapp me my number is at my signature
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DEGREE2466(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
Player:

Thanks so much for your input. I really appreciate it. I have another account that I used US as my location, but I was required to verify my account with a US phone number which I do not have. So, I just abandon that account. Please, do you by anyway know how I can get a US phone number? Thank you.

One Mr. Bemagnify has been advertising it here. search for him and contact him .

please don't forget to share your experience with him here whether it worked or not
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DEGREE2466(m): 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
InvestinOwerri:
Pls advice is needed here, a narcissistic buyer who wanted to cheat me but I refused then in retaliation, she slammed me with a one star negative review, claiming that I delivered 683 words instead of 3000, when I actually sent her over 2800 words with the promise to deliver the balance within 24 hours yet she wouldnt bulge. Now my 100% positive rating from 7 previous buyers crashed to 69% & automatically I was barred from using buyer request page which I heavily rely on as a new seller on Fiverr. Pls how do I come out of this fix? This unpleasant incident happened yesterday, the same moment I recieved my level 1 badge. Such a kill joy! Pls gurus in the house, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I will advise you to wait for sometime before buying reviews. if you rush, you may be caught and banned.

Advice: Please take jobs you are sure you can deliver. plead with a client but never argue because you will loose.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by InvestinOwerri(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
DEGREE2466:

I will advise you to wait for sometime before buying reviews. if you rush, you may be caught and banned.

Advice: Please take jobs you are sure you can deliver. plead with a client but never argue because you will loose.
Thanks bro
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bro beg the seller with all your might grin grin. Explain the situation to the buyer and offer to redo the job sef. Just beg. There's a "resolve now" button on the top right of the order page, once the buyer agrees, initiate the modification. Beg like almajiri.

If the buyer does not want the job re-done, offer a refund.
InvestinOwerri:
Thanks bro
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Muktar05(m): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
Fellow Colleagues in animation niche. I need your help. I delivered a video to one client but he is having issue uploading the video to his YouTube. See his response

"I tried to upload in youtube what you sent me and there is a note at youtube that says the following:" Video / Audio quality:
You uploaded a wide-screen (16:9) video. If your original was 720p or greater (i.e. 1280x720 or greater) we encourage you to submit your video at original resolution to enable better quality playback." .
Can you pls send me the best format to upload the video in youtube?"

I created the video using VideoScribe .mov format. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Wazzaowner(m): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Please i need 2 review from a US fiverr account. Plz if you have any call me or whatsapp 07039041259
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by InvestinOwerri(m): 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Theflint1:
Bro beg the seller with all your might grin grin. Explain the situation to the buyer and offer to redo the job sef. Just beg. There's a "resolve now" button on the top right of the order page, once the buyer agrees, initiate the modification. Beg like almajiri.

If the buyer does not want the job re-done, offer a refund.
Honestly, I doubt if it will make any difference. I did beg her but she is a text book narcissist. Luckily for me, my rating dropped from 100% to 89%, just 1% shy of the mandatory 90%. Already, I've 2 buyers from old requests I sent before now in contact with me, 1 just told me he accepts my offer verbally & I've sent him custom offer for him to endorse. I'm just hoping, even if one of them orders, I'll do my best to make sure they drop 5* review & with that I should be free again.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
InvestinOwerri:
Honestly, I doubt if it will make any difference. I did beg her but she is a text book narcissist. Luckily for me, my rating dropped from 100% to 89%, just 1% shy of the mandatory 90%. Already, I've 2 buyers from old requests I sent before now in contact with me, 1 just told me he accepts my offer verbally & I've sent him custom offer for him to endorse. I'm just hoping, even if one of them orders, I'll do my best to make sure they drop 5* review & with that I should be free again.
Oh, thought it was 69 you said, I was even quite surprised it dropped that much. Na just to buy reviews, since the account is pretty new the ratings would shoot back up quickly.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Yinn(m): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
DEGREE2466:

One Mr. Bemagnify has been advertising it here. search for him and contact him .

please don't forget to share your experience with him here whether it worked or not
Not related, but I just had a nice transaction with bemagnify, got my alert within minutes.
He's legit.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
Player:

Explain the terms in relation to the attached picture. Thanks a lot.

Revisions should be the number of times you are willing to rework the article in the event that the buyer is not satisified.

Feedback.. no idea

print layout.. no idea

I no sabi book, ask them agbalagbas
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by InvestinOwerri(m): 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Theflint1:
Oh, thought it was 69 you said, I was even quite surprised it dropped that much. Na just to buy reviews, since the account is pretty new the ratings would shoot back up quickly.
Its actually 89%, if I can do a 5* job, I believe I should be in the clear. Buying a review would be my last resort if my existing prospects fails.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onenessone: 1:00am On Mar 14, 2017
Player:

Please, can a seller who has not made any sales buy review? If the answer is no, what can the seller do to land a few orders? Thanks.

Yes, it will appear as if you have made a sale.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onenessone: 1:02am On Mar 14, 2017
DEGREE2466:

He is not selling reviews, but buying instead.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onenessone: 1:06am On Mar 14, 2017
DEGREE2466:

How can they catch a level one seller as buying reviews?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 1:21am On Mar 14, 2017
beautycrush24:

hmm....this is kinda difficult o abi na confusing I go call am. You'll just have to make research abt the success stories of those who toured that path. Share things that will make pple intrigued and the importance of being an innovator. Just do something around all that sha.

Also read the website's about us page to give u insight abt what they're really about.

I trust you.... You always deliver. Thanks. This enough for me to get started

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DEGREE2466(m): 7:02am On Mar 14, 2017
onenessone:

He is not selling reviews, but buying instead.

He is selling US phone number not review.

I have sold review to a nairalander before and he got his account disabled. How they got to know was a surprise to him and I.

As soon as your rating is below 90%, Fiverr opens their eyes on every order you receive and the sources.

Level one never too get ground, hope you know?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fadolistic(m): 7:26am On Mar 14, 2017
Good day ma'ams/sirs, have you heard of ENVIROSHADE? ENVIROSHADE is a Nigerian company in technical partnership with CAPESHADE of South Africa, dedicated to provide innovative and cost effective solution in all weather shades! So do you need a carport to protect your lovely cars? Or you just need a shade for your swiming pool? How about an entrance shade to give your business or home that sophisticated look? What are you waiting for? We offer the best possible quality and design. Original galvanised steel. Best possible finish and design -high density polyethylene shade net triple stitched with a monofilament thread and applying french seam stitching techniques...... Get in touch with ENVIROSHADE now via email: Frankfounder@gmail.com or through their telephone number:+234 703 859 2625, 08077356782, 08029226311. Hurry!!!! Youwont regret it ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ottalo1(m): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2017
I can get you a lifehack account at the rate of $800. I currently have three accounts on lifehack.org
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal, rate N370 per dollar, only withdrawing $100 and above.

Contact in signature..
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by skitkid2(m): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2017
575 fiverr paypal available
quote or contact me if you're interested
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by didymario7(m): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2017
Still valid

didymario7:
ALL NEW CUSTOMERS RECEIVE A SURPRISE BONUS cheesy cheesy cool grin grin

I buy payoneer as high as N400 per $

I send first if credible people here can vouch for you.

See my contact on my signature.

Warm Regards
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ariguy: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2017
please indicate if you want to do review exchange,so we can help each other
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bemagnify: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
[b][/b]fiverr paypal withdrawal available at juicy rate......i deal from $5 to 100$.........above 100 meet my oga clone grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
ottalo1:
I can get you a lifehack account at the rate of $800. I currently have three accounts on lifehack.org

$800? Don't tell me that's for just workmanship fee? Getting an account on the site is absolutely free. Can't you share how to get the account for free?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
Meanwhile :

Hello guys, what's the best way to contact payoneer biko? I need to remove this payoneer from this dead fiverr account that I've stopped using for months and attach to my other account . I'm seriously missing out on this cool withdrawal rates.

If u got any idea on this, please share. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by asiwajusirkay(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
OUTSMARTING FIVERR FAKE REVIEW PROBLEM
Ok. so i see there are issues with people who try to purchase or exchange reviews just to help raise their account rankings. well, this is my little suggestion because no matter what you do, you cant just start getting sales that much with a clean new account. Sometimes you might get a negative review that can let you fall out of your current ranking, You definitely need reviews on your gigs to keep you up in the Game. someone will suggest that you create a new account, load it with your paypal and order from yourself, but one paypal account is to one fiverr account which might come to pose a problem if you are not the kind who can easily get an active paypal account.
Again, is not everyone who is a Fiverr Geek to take a level zero account with no review to a level Hero account. in simple language, we cant completely annihilate the idea of Fake reviews
What you need to do is simple, rule #1, dont solicit or get review from the same Niche account as yours..
Next is to have the person post a buyer request in your niche column, and what you need to do is go to the buyer request column and search for his request, and send him an offer. He can then order from the offer you sent him, and cool, you are good to go.
But then, if you have the time, make it look real by chatting the person a little before accepting the offer to order.
NOTE
Dont forget to be professional in your service delivery, i mean to the real clients, because one single bounce can take you back to your VILLAGE
I hope this helps. thank you

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmey67: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
I want to buy reviews on my gig, if you have for sale contact me osasbouncing@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Swinger(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
khassy:

Revisions should be the number of times you are willing to rework the article in the event that the buyer is not satisified.

Feedback.. no idea

print layout.. no idea

Ok. Thanks. I'm very grateful.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
khassy:

Feedback.. no idea

print layout.. no idea

feedback is the same as review or testimonial

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.