Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (699599 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2017
DerrickM:
shocked angry That's incredible so the rumours & feedback is true,thanks a lot...

It's over true o. Good to know u've heard too
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by efilefun(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
nkhay:
My Fiverr brothers and sisters

I'm buying Payoneer funds

Contact me for swift deals
Ur rate?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
beautycrush24:
If you like yourself stay away from Mtn 4g LTE. that's the biggest scam of the century. According to them, I've used up 30GB and 25k bonus airtime (to browse) in just 13 days. Onto social media management and fiverr o. No download whatsoever. I complained to my friend that was using them too and he say him own 20GB finish in 3 days. Without any download.

Na so 25k just disappear. Under 2 weeks o. So stay far far away from those thieves.
You are in Lagos, why are you not using Ntel?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
nkhay:

Sup with you and Blueflames22? Has he refunded you?
Thanks for your concern. It means a lot to me. smiley

He contacted me and we are sorting things out.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Emmyk:
You are in Lagos, why are you not using Ntel?
My dear.....no be only Lagos I dey o cheesy My location never stable. Lol
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Femsmart(m): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
efilefun:
Ur rate?

I sent you an important message on WhatsApp bro... Respond ASAP.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pretts(f): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
I sent you an e-mail.

trueinfo:

Drop your contact
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by steric58(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
2 fiverr review is available holla me on 08161678235
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by baba11(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
lizzycreations:
sothink, adobe illustrator, adobe photoshop those are the tools i use for logo....not a pro though.
I just sent you pm...i need your guidance boss!!!!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by efilefun(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Femsmart:

I sent you an important message on WhatsApp bro... Respond ASAP.
Thanks Eleniyan

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
beautycrush24:
If you like yourself stay away from Mtn 4g LTE. that's the biggest scam of the century. According to them, I've used up 30GB and 25k bonus airtime (to browse) in just 13 days. Onto social media management and fiverr o. No download whatsoever. I complained to my friend that was using them too and he say him own 20GB finish in 3 days. Without any download.

Na so 25k just disappear. Under 2 weeks o. So stay far far away from those thieves.

It's the same on all their data plans now. I noticed it recently.

Etisalat is only option now
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 6sco: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
lizzycreations:
I need 2 people to post reviews on iTunes from a US account for me....if you are in, quote me.

hi, lizzycreations, pls help a brother out, i am new on fiverr and i need to know what gigs to start with, abeg
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Jtvinci(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
We are a local company here in Fort Myers, we sell online on our website, Amazon, eBay for many years. LOTS of work is needed, please reply with what you are capable of handling :-)

We are looking for help with several areas of the business to help us update and grow, I would like to hire someone that has experience in Graphic Design, Website design and a plus would be if you have experience in online sales such as Amazon, eBay etc.

Can you get reviews for Amazon products? Maybe manage a small group on Facebook or? For new products being launched that a sample would get sent and they can test and then post review.

We have tons of new product ideas but need assistance with it just being a thought, to ready to post online and market. ( packaging/flyer design for the product, photo edit, listing creation, add to website etc.)

*** If you do not have all the requirements Please still apply... Hours are flexible if you are in school etc.*** This can also possibly be a work at home position.

Do you have PPC experience?
Google PPC?
Amazon PPC?

Facebook advertising?

Social Media : Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc...

Below is a general list of work I am needing help with now and or in the future :
- I need our website updated
- label and packaging design
- Create flyers
- Business cards,
- Designs on how to use the product (instructional sheets)
- General all around graphic design work for my website and eBay
Banners for Facebook postings etc.
- Info-graphics that help sell the products (additional images for the amazon product and used on other sales channels)
- eBay store design

- NOT expected but if you have video editing experience, or can create a white board video / demo video that explains how to use a simple product, which would be used on the website that is a plus.. Please let us know of any experience you have in this area

For the Web Design Work:

Please send some of your recent work..

This current eCommerce website uses Zencart and would like it updated or change to a new platform that will work much better such as WordPress or let me know your thoughts about what you feel is the best way to go, I would like to be able to easily make changes to the site/ product listings easily like WordPress is...I am also interested in Click funnels using Shopify.

-I need someone who can handle all the design, graphics work needed for design landing pages, etc ( I can send a few sites as examples) I can also hire someone to write the content as I would like the content updated.

-Redesign with HTML5 , Responsive, Bootstrap and up to date mobile friendly...

-I would like to have links to Reviews on each product, feed of some social networks, etc.

-SEO friendly and designed properly.

- Properly tested

-Checkout is currently confusing, would like simple checkout

-linked to google analytic

Lot of content will need to be re-written more professional, please advise how this can be done or if someone needs to be hired for this.

I will want to keep whatever rank I do have on this site if at all possible as well..

Please Reply with your prior experience and sample of design work, what areas you feel you are strong at and resume. Pay will be discussed.
Thank You!

Who get Idea on any one should hit me up with a proposal so that I fit reply the person. I need to sound professional make this work no pass us by.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
6sco:

hi, lizzycreations, pls help a brother out, i am new on fiverr and i need to know what gigs to start with, abeg
bro
I will implore you to read this particular thread from the first page. You will get things.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by blizzers(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
steric58:
2 fiverr review is available holla me on 08161678235

blizzers22@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by helpfulposts(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jtvinci:
We are a local company here in Fort Myers, we sell online on our website, Amazon, eBay for many years. LOTS of work is needed, please reply with what you are capable of handling :-)

We are looking for help with several areas of the business to help us update and grow, I would like to hire someone that has experience in Graphic Design, Website design and a plus would be if you have experience in online sales such as Amazon, eBay etc.

Can you get reviews for Amazon products? Maybe manage a small group on Facebook or? For new products being launched that a sample would get sent and they can test and then post review.

We have tons of new product ideas but need assistance with it just being a thought, to ready to post online and market. ( packaging/flyer design for the product, photo edit, listing creation, add to website etc.)

I don't think this offer is still valid because it was posted about 25 days ago on craigslist
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by helpfulposts(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
here is the link:

fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/cpg/6028554397.html
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Jtvinci(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
helpfulposts:

I don't think this offer is still valid because it was posted about 25 days ago on craigslist
Did you email the person?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Jtvinci(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
lizzycreations:
I write positive reviews for company review page(although its illegal on fiverr as they normally remove review gig and if you recreate it trice, you got landed in the promise land but momma's prayer still dey work for me i guess) so when i realized have got no skill, i luckily stumbled upon a thread here on nairaland on how to design logo, well i took it serious and with the help of google and youtube videos, i was able to be a logo maker and added it to my gigs....hope that works bro.
I want to call to your notice that I can assist you with review posting. Amazon, iTunes, Facebook, G+... just incase.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Jtvinci(m): 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
lizzycreations:
I need 2 people to post reviews on iTunes from a US account for me....if you are in, quote me.
I dey quote you so
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by helpfulposts(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
I did not contact the person because the number of days the offer is posted is too long.

BUT DO U HAVE THE SKILLS TO APPLY FOR THE ONE BELOW?

Maui and Sons, surf/lifestyle
brand is seeking an enthusiastic
Apparel Graphic Designer/Artist
for a full time in house position
with 3-5 years experience. We
are looking for an innovated artist with a solid understanding of the
global trends and brand history
that can translate /incorporate
trends into brand focused
designs. Must have an
exceptional eye for fresh graphic design, typography, photography,
illustration, and branding while
collaborating cross functionally in
order to stay in line with business
needs, current retail market
trends, and overall brand direction. Qualified candidates
must have strong computer skills
in Photoshop and Illustrator to
develop original graphic art/design
for apparel, packaging and
marketing materials.

Please respond with your resume
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by helpfulposts(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
It was posted about 3 hours ago.

LINK:

losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/med/6063913026.html
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by hiremyminivan: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by fillomaniack(m): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hello, Dear fiverr community please I have fiverr funds I want to sell. Please can you give me a link to a honest Exchanger.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by CallmeLucy(m): 1:11am On Mar 29, 2017
Buying Payoneer funds Needed.
Contact me on WhatsApp if you have for sale
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 4:06am On Mar 29, 2017
Bring all your payoneer fund for instant funding

rate 280 - 320 depending on volume
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by iceprinxy(m): 6:34am On Mar 29, 2017
fillomaniack:
Hello, Dear fiverr community please I have fiverr funds I want to sell. Please can you give me a link to a honest Exchanger.
Yes, I just have successful transaction with Durosure, you should check him on
www.nairaland.com/durosure
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sanchase: 7:03am On Mar 29, 2017
I Buy Fiverr/Paypal funds, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes. I Buy from $100 and above, sell at attractive rates. Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.

NB: I don't buy PayPal to Paypal or Family & Friends
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jolak5(m): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2017
Hello Fiverr gurus, I want to know if i can use the same connection for two different accounts that are logged in in two different laptops?

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by fastowas: 8:48am On Mar 29, 2017
I want to transcribe audio file to text,please how do I go about it.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2017
Bring all your Fiverr and PayPal funds to me. Rate I'm buying is 330/$1
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Dymaco(m): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2017
pls who offer business proposal writing on fiverr

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.