Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (684558 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dukeo(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
Emmyk:

No. They won't burst you. I have a friend that registered with a US IP, but he uses Nigerian IP to login now. smiley

Sorry to ask you this question here but today is 15th and afternic is yet to pay or is it that I have to request payout first? Please help o. I was the one that asked for your number on Twitter
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by seuncyrus(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
webnerd:

how has your web design gig done, just open a new account and created a wp design gig.please let me know.
the buyer section sucks with useless offers, request for nulled themes etc

brov I don't offer web design gigs on fiverr , due to the reason u stated ... there're so many people looking for cheap/ freebies.... however, try and make sure u create at least 5 gigs under programming .....create another under SEO>web analytics .... I usually see some gigs under buyer request with a good budget there
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ohans4u(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
Venzal:
Sorry for going MIA. Had issues with my health and was told to take an extended rest. Even had to cancel Fiverr orders within the week.

I obviously have a lot of catching up to do on this thread. Congrats to everyone who's gotten or getting more success. I'll upload those software later (NicheSponder, Atomic Email Sender, Software on SEO and Keywords). And will also reply my mails as well. Thanks to all who've filled in with amazing and helpful info, Keep up the good work people. Cheerio
God is your strength..... We miss you here boss. please check this for me for possible error fiverr.com/experthub.... thank you
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Agent8706(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
EronzEromosele:
.pls isr I followed ur tutorials nd I downloaded it .buh iz dat all.cuz am seeing a cracked folder. buh can't open it.although I hv signed up nd I did a video.buh am I safe nd is dat all

If you've signed up and done a video then that's all. All you need next is download some video tutorials from YouTube and perfect your skills. The cracked folder (file actually) is not to be opened but to paste in a location as indicated in the tutorial document that came with the file after unzipping. When you paste it (the cracked) in that location, the software becomes cracked and you can then use all the features as though you bought it. Cheers
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by seuncyrus(m): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
fasa199:
http://www.fiverr.com/nathaniel1995. Bros abeg make una help me review my profile and also my gig. abeg na beg I dey.. biko
eshegon in advance.

firstly , your bio .... rewrite it completely you don't have to use too many English you're a logo designer ....ur work should do the talking ....look at the top sellers in your niche rewrite their bios ..... and add your own original work as your cover image ...add more than one sef ....as a new seller with no review your gig shouldn't start at $10 for any reason when there are established sellers doing the same for 5 ...I'm a level 2 seller and all my gigs start at $5 tho u have to contact me before u buy
.....making money on fiverrr isnt hard ....just do it right and treat it like a business.... lastly u are allowed up to seven gigs for now ...use them all in different categories under ur niche ...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wow! I think I just got a potential buyer, please everyone this is the message I got from her. What is expected of me please? I think this is a great deal oo, I can't afford to loose it mehn cc venzal, emmyk, Meklex and others. Help me

Now here is what I need
7 to 10 Ads- First Time Buyers Homes (Houses) Use the Hot Buttons Safety, Comfort. Protection.. Mix and match words and come up with the adds.

7 to 10 Ads- First Time Buyers Condominiums (Condos) Use the Hot Buttons Safety (Security guy is in) , Comfort, Convenience (work and live where you work), Affordability (Cost less than Houses), Protection.. Mix and match words and come up with the adds.

7 to 10 Ads Trade Ups Buyers Use the Hot Emotional Buttons - (Prestige Neighborhood, Luxury Home, Prestige Address, Open Space, Huge Home.

7 to 10 Ads Trade Ups Buyers looking for HOMES Use the Hot Emotional Buttons - (Prestige Neighborhood, Luxury Home, Prestige Address, Open Space, Huge Home.

7 to 10 Ads Trade Ups Buyers looking for Condos / Condominiums Use the Hot Emotional Buttons - (Prestige Neighborhood / Location, Convenience, Luxury Condos, Prestige Address, Open Space, Huge Condo.

10-15 Ads Payment Focused This is focused on the Mortgage Payment Option This is specific for FIRST time Buyers who are currently Renting. Basically, A Mortgage Payment of 1800 a month Can get you into your own home.. OR If you pay more than 1800 for your rent it is the cost of your monthly mortgage Payment. Start Looking for a Home. For this one..you still include the basic emotional hot words but focus is on the monthly payment.. so they can see.. hey I am paying 1800 a month why would I not buy a Home.
NOTE: These ads are not for a particular condo or house. I want the ad to be in a way that when someone reads them, they will say: Yes, I need that kind of home.
Please let me know the cost

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by EronzEromosele: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
God bless the contributors of this thread...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DTalented(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
For those looking for Explaindio, go to "thepiratebay" torrent site and download it. Follow the instruction to install. Its a 2.9gb file

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DTalented(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Please those on mobile, what vpn are you using?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
dukeo:

Sorry to ask you this question here but today is 15th and afternic is yet to pay or is it that I have to request payout first? Please help o. I was the one that asked for your number on Twitter
Hi. The revenue is sent automatically. I believe you have your email in the PayPal payment option.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
@WalkerMichael congrats. But I don't even know what the text is about. sad
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Emmyk:
@WalkerMichael congrats. But I don't even know what the text is about. sad

Thanks bro! She is asking me to write ads for her emails, (estate niche) to be precise. Please reread the text bro oo abeg
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mercyway: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
Emmyk:

No. They won't burst you. I have a friend that registered with a US IP, but he uses Nigerian IP to login now. smiley
thanks, please help me to assess this my amateur profile and help me make amendment where necessary www.fiverr.com/sharonj_grafix
cc Venzal, Meklex & all oga in the house. Thanks and God bless
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Please I need urgent response. A client said 'I need promotional emails for my blog. Provide me with few samples of your work.'
CAN anyone help me with few samples!? And don't even understand whether he needs blog posts or email campaign. Please this is urgent.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Wow! I think I just got a potential buyer, please everyone this is the message I got from her. What is expected of me please? I think this is a great deal oo, I can't afford to loose it mehn cc venzal, emmyk, Meklex and others. Help me

Now here is what I need
7 to 10 Ads- First Time Buyers Homes (Houses) Use the Hot Buttons Safety, Comfort. Protection.. Mix and match words and come up with the adds.

7 to 10 Ads- First Time Buyers Condominiums (Condos) Use the Hot Buttons Safety (Security guy is in) , Comfort, Convenience (work and live where you work), Affordability (Cost less than Houses), Protection.. Mix and match words and come up with the adds.

7 to 10 Ads Trade Ups Buyers Use the Hot Emotional Buttons - (Prestige Neighborhood, Luxury Home, Prestige Address, Open Space, Huge Home.

7 to 10 Ads Trade Ups Buyers looking for HOMES Use the Hot Emotional Buttons - (Prestige Neighborhood, Luxury Home, Prestige Address, Open Space, Huge Home.

7 to 10 Ads Trade Ups Buyers looking for Condos / Condominiums Use the Hot Emotional Buttons - (Prestige Neighborhood / Location, Convenience, Luxury Condos, Prestige Address, Open Space, Huge Condo.

10-15 Ads Payment Focused This is focused on the Mortgage Payment Option This is specific for FIRST time Buyers who are currently Renting. Basically, A Mortgage Payment of 1800 a month Can get you into your own home.. OR If you pay more than 1800 for your rent it is the cost of your monthly mortgage Payment. Start Looking for a Home. For this one..you still include the basic emotional hot words but focus is on the monthly payment.. so they can see.. hey I am paying 1800 a month why would I not buy a Home.
NOTE: These ads are not for a particular condo or house. I want the ad to be in a way that when someone reads them, they will say: Yes, I need that kind of home.
Please let me know the cost
Wow! This is massive.

You first need to know on what platform the buyer will be doing his advertisement. Is it FB, craiglist or where?

Knowing that will give you an idea of how many words you need to write for each ad and how best to structure them. He said you should let him know the cost, just tell him you'll write each of them ads for $5.

When he replies with the platform where he's going to be running these ads, we can then take it up from there. This is some lucrative job bro! cheesy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
felibrain:
Please I need urgent response. A client said 'I need promotional emails for my blog. Provide me with few samples of your work.'
CAN anyone help me with few samples!? And don't even understand whether he needs blog posts or email campaign. Please this is urgent.
Hey, send a PM. I'll provide you with a few samples.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
@ venzal, she is paying $60 for 38ads bro. I think I have to take up the job as its my first order and this massive. She has placed order and job duration has been set to 3days. Please oo I need massive help Chai. This first deal must be successful
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
As received from her, this is how she wants it

We made a mistake in our calculation

- 7 Ads- First Time Buyers – Homes (Houses)
- 7 Ads- First Time Buyers – Condominiums (Condos)
- 7 Ads – Trade Ups Buyers - General
- 7 Ads – Trade Ups Buyers looking for HOMES
- 7 Ads – Trade Ups Buyers looking for Condos / Condominiums –
- 6 Ads – Pa yment Focused – This is focused on the Mortgage Pa yment Option –specific for FIRST time Buyers who are currently Renting.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
URGENT:

Please, I need someone who's adept at uploading files on a free cloudfare (isn't that what they call 'em? 'cos I really don't know). I want to hand over ALL the software I promised, to said person so that they can upload them and make the links for download available to everyone on this thread. There's no point in you guys waiting for me any more.

I hope this is not too much a task.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Venzal:
Hey, send a PM. I'll provide you with a few samples.
Sir I have sent a PM. Please reply. I don't want to lose this chance to get my first order and he said he needs a long term relationship.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Emmyk:

Hi. The revenue is sent automatically. I believe you have your email in the PayPal payment option.

Please can your repost the autoresponder.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
WalkerMichael:
@ venzal, she is paying $60 for 38ads bro. I think I have to take up the job as its my first order and this massive. She has placed order and job duration has been set to 3days. Please oo I need massive help Chai. This first deal must be successful
$60 for 38 ads? Well, congrats on hooking your first job. But seriously you easily could have charged something int the 100s for this job.

Anyways, it's your first try.

So what platform is she going to be advertising on? It's really important you know this, so you know exactly what executing this job entails.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
I'll put the ad on my website and send traffic to them." that's her message bro, she event sent two samples of what she really needs. Boss venzal please ooooo

... Modified

EXAMPLE 1
Have You Given Some Thought To What Youd Like Your Retirement To Be Like?
Finally, You Can Now Downsize To A Brand New And Low-Maintenance Home, That Offers Better Security And Amenities Such As A Gym, Library, Pool, Fitness Centre And 24-Hour Concierge.
If you do it right, the possibilities are endless. You will be able travel at a moments notice and take advantage of all those bargain-priced vacation packages to the Caribbean. You just shut the door behind us and go out to see the world.

Youll be able to spend the rest of your life in a place with peaceful surroundings, little bills& no daily commute.

You can walk away with a pile of freed-up funds that will let you do the things youve always dreamed of doing in retirementtravel, volunteering, social activities and community involvement.
Why Not To Call Us Now On [Phone Number] For A Free Consultation? We Want To Understand Your Situation And Tell You All The Alternatives You Have.

EXAMPLE 2
Your House Is Worth A Fortune And With Your Adult Kids Now On Their Own, You Do Not Need A Big Home Anymore! Why Not Tap Into That Wealth By Retiring To A Smaller Place?
Finally, Its Time To Downsize To A Smaller Nice Condo Where You Can Enjoy The Long Unstructured Days Of A Carefree Retirement, Without Having To Worry About Shovelling The Snow Or Cutting The Grass. Its Worry-Free, And Exactly What You Want.
Dont You Want A Place Where You Can Grow Old In Comfortably? You Can Cut Living & Maintenance Expenses Substantially, Plus Pocket The Full Value From The Sale Of Your Home As A Nice Nest Egg Or Pay Off Your Mortgage, Bank A Profit And Travel More.
Call Us Now On [Phone Number] For A Free Consultation. We Want To Understand Their Problems And We Might Have A Solution To Help You Downsize To A Convenient Place With The Pool, Library And Everything Else In One Place.

I also included this table with Emotional Hot Buttons words.. so you know what the target audience are looking for..
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ENGRDUDU89(m): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
Upwork account for sale contact me on WhatsApp: 07053084322.its a new account.but there is already 4 tests done on the account..US basic English test
Article writing and online blogging tests
Upwork readiness test
UK basic English test

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
WalkerMichael:
I'll put the ad on my website and send traffic to them." that's her message bro, she event sent two samples of what she really needs. Boss venzal please ooooo

... Modified

EXAMPLE 1
Finally, You Can Now Downsize To A Brand New And Low-Maintenance Home, That Offers Better Security And Amenities Such As A Gym, Library, Pool, Fitness Centre And 24-Hour Concierge.
If you do it right, the possibilities are endless. You will be able travel at a moments notice and take advantage of all those bargain-priced vacation packages to the Caribbean. You just shut the door behind us and go out to see the world.

Youll be able to spend the rest of your life in a place with peaceful surroundings, little bills& no daily commute.

You can walk away with a pile of freed-up funds that will let you do the things youve always dreamed of doing in retirementtravel, volunteering, social activities and community involvement.
Why Not To Call Us Now On [Phone Number] For A Free Consultation? We Want To Understand Your Situation And Tell You All The Alternatives You Have.

EXAMPLE 2
Your House Is Worth A Fortune And With Your Adult Kids Now On Their Own, You Do Not Need A Big Home Anymore! Why Not Tap Into That Wealth By Retiring To A Smaller Place?
Finally, Its Time To Downsize To A Smaller Nice Condo Where You Can Enjoy The Long Unstructured Days Of A Carefree Retirement, Without Having To Worry About Shovelling The Snow Or Cutting The Grass. Its Worry-Free, And Exactly What You Want.
Dont You Want A Place Where You Can Grow Old In Comfortably? You Can Cut Living & Maintenance Expenses Substantially, Plus Pocket The Full Value From The Sale Of Your Home As A Nice Nest Egg Or Pay Off Your Mortgage, Bank A Profit And Travel More.
Call Us Now On [Phone Number] For A Free Consultation. We Want To Understand Their Problems And We Might Have A Solution To Help You Downsize To A Convenient Place With The Pool, Library And Everything Else In One Place.

I also included this table with Emotional Hot Buttons words.. so you know what the target audience are looking for..
Damn! Too much text. A FB ads would simply require about 180 words. But putting this up on her site looks like she can add as much text as she wants

Anyways, since you're at a loss on what to do, the first thing is to go to google and check up on terms that are confusing to you there. What is a condo? How does it look? Why do people love a condo? etc. You should be able to understand stuffs like this to know exactly what you should write.

Your first 24 hours should be used to do a thorough research on what you've to write on each ad.

You've already been given a template to work with. She's even given you emotional words (trigger points) that buyers in this niche are used to. So you can write to tap into each emotional trigger.

If you have any specific question, ask. And I'll revert back
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Venzal:
Damn! Too much text. A FB ads would simply require about 180 words. But putting this up on her site looks like she can add as much text as she wants

Anyways, since you're at a loss on what to do, the first thing is to go to google and check up on terms that are confusing to you there. What is a condo? How does it look? Why do people love a condo? etc. You should be able to understand stuffs like this to know exactly what you should write.

Your first 24 hours should be used to do a thorough research on what you've to write on each ad.

You've already been given a template to work with. She's even given you emotional words (trigger points) that buyers in this niche are used to. So you can write to tap into each emotional trigger.

If you have any specific question, ask. And I'll revert back

Thanks alot bro. I'll definitely update you. I appreciate.. *hops into almighty Google *

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dukeo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Emmyk:

Yes I do. Will I get an email when it's paid?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mercyway: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
mercyway:
thanks, please help me to assess this my amateur profile and help me make amendment where necessary www.fiverr.com/sharonj_grafix
cc Venzal, Meklex & all oga in the house. Thanks and God bless
cc gocare, I sent you pm
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
I just got my payoneer card is it advisable to withdraw through payoneer or paypal?
cc venzal
Emmyk
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Venzal:
URGENT:

Please, I need someone who's adept at uploading files on a free cloudfare (isn't that what they call 'em? 'cos I really don't know). I want to hand over ALL the software I promised, to said person so that they can upload them and make the links for download available to everyone on this thread. There's no point in you guys waiting for me any more.

I hope this is not too much a task.
I have a mega account, You can simply open one or send the softwares to me to upload them
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
WalkerMichael:

... Modified

EXAMPLE 1

EXAMPLE 2

congrats bro! ... Abeg send me your finished work to see how writing ads is... Wishing you more sales

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.