Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (676923 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 4:53am On Aug 04, 2017
I have small job ($2/task) for new/free freelancers

*Description*
Your job is to hire a perfect freelancer(s) for me on a research job and few other projects i need assistance with. basically, you will put up request and review proposal submitted, and pick the best among them for the task.

*number of freelancers needed*
2 - 6 will do to start with

*budget and payment method*
you get paid $2 for each freelancer you hired.

*condition*

if the freelancer deliver poor job based on your bad judgement. you will hire another freelancer for the task with no pay�

*method of application*
just write me in one paragraph or two on the reason why you think you are good for the task.

N/B. I pay you and also pay the freelancer you hired provided the job is good. We may work together for long if I enjoy your service

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by modath(f): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR PAYPAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....

Gracias.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Kericoo(m): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2017
Please anybody here offering emails blasting service. Which email blaster software do you use and smtp server... Who will teach me Abeg
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Day11(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Buy a Payoneer Mastercard @ $100 only.

Buy/Sell paypal Funds / Fiverr Withdrawal Fast, reliable and secure e-currency exchanger. Instant Funding without delay.

Perfect Choice for your E-Currency Changer Solution.

Day11
Whatsapp: 08027163988
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pasydron(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Who is in?
I have a list of 2000 Canadian companies (COMAPNY NAME & ADDRESS) . I will need at least 1 email from each of the companies (extraction/scraping task).
How much (naira) ? And PLEASE state your TURNAROUND TIME.....
contact --------++
WATSAPP : Zero 9 zero 6 9 two 666 ONE 2
Or
Kaiserjrn11 (at) gmail. com
Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FrancisAdl(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
$65 btc available @350/$
$130 PayPal FnF available @340/$
Whatsapp 08068069104
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mcbreeze: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Xinoman:
Please need help how to verified my Fiverr account with phone number cos my Fiverr account has been restricted

thanks.
Go to textnow.com

And get Us Number
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajog1: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2017
mcbreeze:

Go to textnow.com

And get Us Number
The message has been passed time and again on using your nigerian number.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by wakes: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2017
Venzal:
[size=13pt]YOUR BABY STEPS[/size]

I usually like to start my lessons like this.

Ask anyone who succeeded from anything, they'll tell you that they succeeded because they decided to TAKE ACTIONS.

ACTION TAKERS are RESULT GETTERS.

You can learn all about Fiverr from all the world-renowned experts. But the only thing that will really bring home the cheedahs is in your DOING what you've learnt.

So if you're following this thread and not ready to put into practice what you're learning, why are you wasting your time? Really, why?

I agree that not everyone gets results from taking action. But then you should also know that consistency is also a key factor of success. Discouragement and lack of focus have stopped a lot of persons from becoming the people they could have been.

Fiverr can make you rich. But this won't happen overnight. You need to be dedicated, focused and determined. And above all never be lazy. Never give up.

A word they say is enough for the wise. I want you to ponder on the above.

Alright, the lessons start now.

I am going to teach you how to deliver these three services:

1. Online reviews

2. App development (don't worry you can do this in mere minutes with an online software. Crazy right?)

3. Email writing

So here are the three major steps involved in earning from Fiverr

1. Create an optimized account/profile.

2. Create gigs.

3. Get orders and deliver.

Yes, that's just it!

But like I said, there are some little other steps weaved in between each of these.

So leggooo... (scroll down for updates)
You have already convinced me to take up Fiverr business now. Thanks for this thread. Blessings!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by wakes: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2017
Venzal:
Oh! I see.

I can relate with the challenging part. In my first 1½ months, I did over $600 working constantly. But that came with a price - some little back pain.

As writers we've to brainstorm, come up with ideas, do researches before putting them down into words.

Here's a trick I now use:

I have been able to find templates for different kinds of email marketing jobs.

So whenever someone asks me to write an email or any sales copy, all I do is revert back to one of the templates I've that bears a striking detail with the new job, and that saves me a lot of time and effort.

Maybe you should consider doing something like that too, bro.
Great!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Day11(m): 11:01am On Aug 05, 2017
Day11:

Buy/Sell paypal Funds / Fiverr Withdrawal Fast, reliable and secure e-currency exchanger. Instant Funding without delay.

Day11

call
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by wakes: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2017
Sard:

Sparko videoscribe. I am still learning sha.
Here's the link someone gave me here on NL when I wanted to download it: http://www.1337x.to/torrent/1292277/Sparkol-VideoScribe-
PRO-Edition-v2-3-deepstatus/
Thanks Sir.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by profdos(m): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2017
Pls am a digital marketer, I write, blog, create email marketing but I haven't use fiverr before. My younger ones, Friends are into it. But dey are reluctant to teach me how to go about it. I have decided to take the bull by the horn by coming here and to read post.

Knowledge can not be denied but can only be delay
I will know it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Daraplato(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
profdos:
Pls am a digital marketer, I write, blog, create email marketing but I haven't use fiverr before. My younger ones, Friends are into it. But dey are reluctant to teach me how to go about it. I have decided to take the bull by the horn by coming here and to read post.

Knowledge can not be denied but can only be delay
I will know it.

Search on how to set up a Fiverr account, read this thread from the beginning and ask questions. You'd get it in no time
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by profdos(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Thanks. I just open my fiverr account. please wat do I do to start getting offers
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Raintaker(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
modath:
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR PAYPAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Gracias.
Funds avaiallable
what's ur rate?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Maximus85(m): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
modath:

Gracias.

Hello
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by modath(f): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Raintaker:
Funds avaiallable
what's ur rate?

Whatsapp bro, we'd find a mutually favourable rate... thx.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
Closed
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by AkProsper(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
AkProsper:
Fiverr review available. #1800. whatsapp: 08096536018
still available
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by helpfulposts(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
pasydron:
Who is in?
I have a list of 2000 Canadian companies (COMAPNY NAME & ADDRESS) . I will need at least 1 email from each of the companies (extraction/scraping task).
How much (naira) ? And PLEASE state your TURNAROUND TIME.....
contact --------++
WATSAPP : Zero 9 zero 6 9 two 666 ONE 2
Or
Kaiserjrn11 (at) gmail. com
Thanks

See sample Canada Accountant Leads, freshly scraped

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pasydron(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
helpfulposts:

See sample Canada Accountant Leads, freshly scraped

How do I contact you?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by helpfulposts(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
pasydron:

How do I contact you?
I will contact you on Whatsapp in the next 15 minutes
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pasydron(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
helpfulposts:
I will contact you on Whatsapp in the next 15 minutes

Ok.... Wil be expecting.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ariguy: 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Please room..I just created a new account,how can i boast my impression?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by joey150(m): 12:50am On Aug 06, 2017
When you verify your phone number with fiverr, how often do they ask for it again after that?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ib4real95(m): 5:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Please i opened my fiverr account as a Nigerian. Hope that doesnt stop me from getting orders?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by micson: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2017
Hi there please I need help from all the Fiverr gurus in the house.
I open my Fiverr account some time ago and I made good sales, I had orders but all of the sudden my account dropped for 3 months now I can't even boast of one order what can be the problem.
Am using a US account.
Please tell me what i need to do thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Day11(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2017

Day11
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ysakaws1: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Problem solved
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ysakaws1:
I am a seller on fiverr that gets order regularly ik bulk. Suddenly it has all gone down to literally 0. Please open the link below for my two gigs, and indicate if you notice any thing you feel I should change. No matter how small I will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

https://www.fiverr.com/mavin_writer/write-an-outstanding-blog-article?funnel=6b6d53f4-1c3a-4323-a76c-721bc7b1b62c

https://www.fiverr.com/mavin_writer/write-a-catchy-story-up-to-500-words-about-anything-12c3b107-7608-4cf9-a1cc-d4cfb49763bc?funnel=88053ee0-9fb8-4aa1-859a-d6705ab6cad8
I didn't check your gigs though. I just want to say what I think was happening when you were still getting orders. Perhaps, your gig was ranked on the front page of your niche then, and is no more there due to the recent upgrades in fiverr's search algorithm. What you should do is to try tweaking your gig title title, description, and tags too. Maybe that could help.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
micson:
Hi there please I need help from all the Fiverr gurus in the house.
I open my Fiverr account some time ago and I made good sales, I had orders but all of the sudden my account dropped for 3 months now I can't even boast of one order what can be the problem.
Am using a US account.
Please tell me what i need to do thanks.
Check my comment above

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.