Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (677546 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Venzal:
COMING SHORTLY...

How to offer social media marketing services on Fiverr... so easily that even a grandma can do it!
Waiting anxiously for this oo
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ahms12(m): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Still waiting for updates...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
onyenze123:

pls I need your guidance on this category, could I send you a PM?
You sure can. smiley
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nomeh17(m): 4:24am On Aug 19, 2016
Oga please help explain what this means especially the automation aspect of it.

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Gmajor(m): 4:29am On Aug 19, 2016
is there any one here thats into transcription of audios to text. if so please indicate. I really need your help

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ourown(m): 7:17am On Aug 19, 2016
is there anyone into writing press releases? I need some help please
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by cpapa: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2016
Venzal:
You don't need all that payment settings at the beginning of setting up your account.
pls I need one and one tutorial
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by emmygzy(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2016
Ourown:
is there anyone into writing press releases? I need some help please
I do
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by battoyyeb(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2016
I need 2 people to place an order for my gig and give a positive review when I deliver the job and I will send you the cash.
Pls respond guys, its very urgent
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ourown(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
emmygzy:
I do

Thank God,
Boss, I'm interested in offering this service on fiverr, and I've been practicing lately. But there are some things am yet to understand wella.

Please how do I contact you? Will whatsapp be ideal sir?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by GlitzShowbiz: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Venzal:
I will do that.But quickly edit your op and wipe off your email address. It's against NL rules to drop emails. Please don't flout it.
I can't believe someone can be dis real, Venzal, u hv cleared my doubt, you are a good man. Pls i will need the outoresponder magic on kenfredugoatgmaildotcom, Almighty bless u more n more
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
geebehn:

pls drop me your contact e-mail I need your help ASAP.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
battoyyeb:
I need 2 people to place an order for my gig and give a positive review when I deliver the job and I will send you the cash.
Pls respond guys, its very urgent

you will send d cash before or after the order?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by battoyyeb(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
beautycrush24:

immediate after the positive review you will have your money
how much?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Swizdom(m): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
beautycrush24:

How much for your review? I could use you if it's fair enough for me.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Swizdom:

How much for your review? I could use you if it's fair enough for me.

i'm not charging u for review o. U'll just provide d money to order ur gig and i'll use it in ordering d gig and dropping positive review and a 5star. I guess that's wat every1 is after. Just want to help out.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
battoyyeb:

immediate after the positive review you will have your money
how much?

sorry, i'm not a risk taker. I'm not tryin 2 use u for biznes. U asked 4 help and i'm here to help. but i cant take d risk of receivin d money after doin d job. Just give me d money to order ur gig, i'll order it 4 u and drop d review u asked for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Swizdom(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
beautycrush24:

i'm not charging u for review o. U'll just provide d money to order ur gig and i'll use it in ordering d gig and dropping positive review and a 5star. I guess that's wat every1 is after. Just want to help out.

At what exchange rate ?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by battoyyeb(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
beautycrush24:

sorry, i'm not a risk taker. I'm not tryin 2 use u for biznes. U asked 4 help and i'm here to help. but i cant take d risk of receivin d money after doin d job. Just give me d money to order ur gig, i'll order it 4 u and drop d review u asked for.

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bikerboy1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
battoyyeb:

there is no way am not going to pay you, i don't want my image to be tarnish here, since everybody is trying to help each other
my mentor is even here (singapore)

Why not tell your mentor to help you and do that. To make things easier for you.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by fasa199(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
please gurus in the house una boi go need more lines on targeted traffics to site anyone who can help drop your number or if you are in Lagos add me up on WhatsApp. Please its not for anything I need to learn more about the targeted traffic so please help a brother in need. just WhatsApp me. 08162473138
I go still need small review
http//fiver.com/nathaniel1995
hope am not asking too much
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by battoyyeb(m): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
bikerboy1:

Why not tell your mentor to help you and do that. To make things easier for you.

Not into review
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by battoyyeb(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
beautycrush24:

At what rate
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by damola311: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
battoyyeb:

At what rate

It's like you don't know how buying reviews work.... Nobody will do it that your way, I mean nobody.... This is how it works, the person order from you, you pay naira equivalent, after the person receive the payment in naira, he or she mark the order as completed and post the review.... simple!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 340 to $1

Paypal Rate 310 to $1
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by battoyyeb(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
damola311:

It's like you don't know how buying reviews work.... Nobody will do it that your way, I mean nobody.... This is how it works, the person order from you, you pay naira equivalent, after the person receive the payment in naira, he or she mark the order as completed and post the review.... simple!

OK
Thanks boss
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Xinoman(m): 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Emmyk:

Hello. Your Response rate is 21 hours. That's not really cool. It's definitely going to discourage buyers from ordering your gigs.

Always reply messages on time, 1hour is the best response rate.

In your email marketing gig. You didn't get the package quite right.
The title and description are wrong.

Title should the name if the package, you can name it BASIC, or something like that. cheesy

Then the description should have what you want to offer in this gig; time to deliver, etc.
Eg. You can put 2 Revisions, Deliver in 2 days, etc.

You dig?
Lastly, create more gigs.

Cheers. ✌
Boss am glad are here,
How things.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Please has any1 recently ordered from a foreign contry using diamond bank atm? If yes, plz wat was theirf exchange rate?

I've stopped orderin anytin online since dis dollar rise wahala
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
damola311:

Exactly. I can help drop reviews for free but i wont mark d order as complete or drop any review until i get d naira equivalent. Of which i'll even provide d screenshot of d transaction.

I no go do better person kon dey at a loss na
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Swizdom(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
Can I use Zyphon to connect my fiverr. When I choose USA on zyphon, and check on whoer.net, it shows I'm in USA. Is there any implication I need to be aware of while using Zyphon? Zenmate renew every 1 week don tire me. Pls make una reply me o.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by geebehn(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
demo4ril97:
pls drop me your contact e-mail I need your help ASAP.

Check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.