Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,132 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (680901 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Iprofit: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2016
helenhotty:

Dont just sit down waiting for someone to teach you, Download video tutorials and learn gradually. Help yourself man.

Do you mind sharing your svg pack? thanks.
Thank you my brother

Yes I will share it
Drop your email
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by helenhotty: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2016
Iprofit:
Thank you my brother

Yes I will share it
Drop your email
Helen.maxfield23 at gmail dot com
thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Guys I want to pay for a service on Fiverr. When I placed an order, I saw only payment via Paypal and Credit Card. My question is , can the newly approved Nigerian PayPal credit my Fiverr account?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by femipeters015(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
send me ur mail address pls
paulsir:
I know how to use, can you give me the link pls.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by EronzRichie(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=Iprofit post=48886773]I have explaindio 2, everything working fine

But my problem is how to use it

I also have a lot of slide pack and svg but don't know how to use it to make good white board animation .
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by helenhotty: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
Please house, how do I remove gig package option.
I just want to use the normal $5 price.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Datazone:
Guys I want to pay for a service on Fiverr. When I placed an order, I saw only payment via Paypal and Credit Card. My question is , can the newly approved Nigerian PayPal credit my Fiverr account?

Yes you can pay using your Nigerian Paypal account.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
femipeters015:
tinnymerit@outlook dot com

thanks in advance
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
femipeters015:
tinnymerit at outlook dot com

thanks in advance
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
justi4jesu:

Yes you can pay using your Nigerian Paypal account.
Thank you Sir!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
xpressTrade:
if you need fiverr 5 star review send me a pm cost 1700 usa account
Drop your number on your signature.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
helenhotty:
Please house, how do I remove gig package option.
I just want to use the normal $5 price.
Are you using the three packages at the moment or just one?
You can reduce to 1, if you are using 3 at the moment, but sadly, you can't remove all totally, some categories just require you have package.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
Datazone:
Over 2 years now, I won't call it "newly". cheesy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ahms12(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
Iprofit:
Thank you my brother

Yes I will share it
Drop your email
.... Do you mind sharing it with me too.. Ahmsully09@gmail.Com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Demoney5050(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
hi, home i congratulate you all for your hardworking here God bless you. iu opened my fiverr account last week but not yet get any sales www.fiverr.com/traffic09 pls help me review it. pls how can i control two USA fiverr acct on my laptop anticipate your reply.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Demoney5050:
hi, home i congratulate you all for your hardworking here God bless you. iu opened my fiverr account last week but not yet get any sales www.fiverr.com/traffic09 pls help me review it. pls how can i control two USA fiverr acct on my laptop anticipate your reply.
Some of your gig titles are not clear and contains typographical errors. One of your gig titles, you should have used "worldwide" but you used "word wide". This is just one of them. Check the others. I did not open the gigs to see gig description si I suggest you search Top Rated sellers and take a cue from them.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Demoney5050(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
help..i met one buyer reguested for SEO worker, and i send offer to him that i will offer it he is requested link. whice i dont no.....here i s d message from him.....Hi! I need some seo worker. I see you are doing very good. Please send me your sample links. I will try to hire you for my log term projects.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by telim: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
WalkerMichael:

How mimiy, how're you able to use 2 accounts without getting banned? Can you please enlighten me
Am not into fiverr but you can run multiple accounts without being detected by fiverr. To do these Google how to setup Firefox with separate profiles. These will allow you to have separate instance setup for each fiverr account by setting up each profile with a customize user agent. or if the above step is difficult you can try these simple method
1 download and install click and clean add-on for Firefox.

2 Download user agent switcher add-on for Firefox.
use click and clean to clear your browser cookies and select a specific useragent for each fiverr account.
Each time you want to login to a new account follow this steps.
1.clear your browser cookies with click and clean.
2. select a new user agent and note down the user agent used for each account. All sites track there users via there browsers user agents and ips but unfortunately they do not track Nigerians via ip since it is useless because the ips provided by our local isp are dynamic and not static.
3. Remove your modem from your pc and connect it back so that you will be assigned a new ip from the same ip range.
MTN,AIRTEL and ETISALAT have few ips for the whole country which is bad interms of security.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Mikkyjay17(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hi everyone!
I'm a new arrival on fiverr, ever since I joined have been anticipating for first order, but isn't just forth coming. I know is not the day you plant you reap, it takes time. still and still, what's wrong with my account? that's the question I keep asking myself.
howbeit, please I want fiverr experts to examine my account and figure out the issue there.
Expertly advice won't be turned down.
Thanks all.
www.fiverr.com/mikkyjay17
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
telim:
Am not into fiverr but you can run multiple accounts without being detected by fiverr. To do these Google how to setup Firefox with separate profiles. These will allow you to have separate instance setup for each fiverr account by setting up each profile with a customize user agent. or if the above step is difficult you can try these simple method
1 download and install click and clean add-on for Firefox.

2 Download user agent switcher add-on for Firefox.
use click and clean to clear your browser cookies and select a specific useragent for each fiverr account.
Each time you want to login to a new account follow this steps.
1.clear your browser cookies with click and clean.
2. select a new user agent and note down the user agent used for each account. All sites track there users via there browsers user agents and ips but unfortunately they do not track Nigerians via ip since it is useless because the ips provided by our local isp are dynamic and not static.
3. Remove your modem from your pc and connect it back so that you will be assigned a new ip from the same ip range.
MTN,AIRTEL and ETISALAT have few ips for the whole country which is bad interms of security.

Wow! Thanks alot brovvvv
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Demoney5050(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
pls anyone use the software that oga venza gave us senukeTNG dont no how to use this turbo wizard....

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dan56: 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
do you need impression to your fiverr gig??
i can give you 60,000+ impresions.

from real people. i will send you google shorten url tracking link

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by vintino(m): 12:34am On Aug 30, 2016
Please someone should kindly help me review my profile, it's been over a month now and no sale.

https://www.fiverr.com/amchloe

God bless you all
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 6:03am On Aug 30, 2016
Mikkyjay17:
Hi everyone!
I'm a new arrival on fiverr, ever since I joined have been anticipating for first order, but isn't just forth coming. I know is not the day you plant you reap, it takes time. still and still, what's wrong with my account? that's the question I keep asking myself.
howbeit, please I want fiverr experts to examine my account and figure out the issue there.
Expertly advice won't be turned down.
Thanks all.
www.fiverr.com/mikkyjay17

I edit and removes remove noise. This is one mistake I found on your profile.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dguyindcorner(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2016
Hello gurus in the house. Please can someone enlighten me about email template and email newsletter, what's the difference?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2016
vintino:
Please someone should kindly help me review my profile, it's been over a month now and no sale.

https://www.fiverr.com/amchloe

God bless you all

Your "About" is filled with grammatical errors... Go sort that out first
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pussygotlips: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2016
I need amazon review on a book,
the book is free but must have spend upto $5 before you can review.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by EronzRichie(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2016
dan56:
do you need impression to your fiverr gig??
i can give you 60,000+ impresions.

from real people. i will send you google shorten url tracking link
.I need it sir
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dguyindcorner(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2016
dguyindcorner:
Hello gurus in the house. Please can someone enlighten me about email template and email newsletter, what's the difference?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Demoney5050:

Check your gigs descriptions well, meanwhile can you offer the services on your profile?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.