Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Look The Enigmatic Message I Got From Jamb Website - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Look The Enigmatic Message I Got From Jamb Website (1795 Views)

Updates From JAMB CAPS Intensive Training and Sensitization Forum / 5 Easy Ways To Get Admitted In 2017 Apart From JAMB / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look The Enigmatic Message I Got From Jamb Website by FarukuWadata12(m): 1:18am On Jul 20, 2016
Pls nairalands I need your help, I went to cape today to check which university I was posted, but look what they have said to me.
Dear Wadata Faruku !!!
Your Details Have Been Sent to USMANU
DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, for an
Admission Consideration.
Course PHYSICS
A 4 -Year FIRST DEGREE Programme in the
Faculty of SCIENCES .
Kindly proceed to Usmanu Danfodio University ,
Sokoto for your Screening exercise.
You are advised to visit the Institution ' s Portal
( web site ) for the Screening Date before
proceeding .

pls am I posted to that university or not? if yes pls what should I do next? I'm in great dilemma
Re: Look The Enigmatic Message I Got From Jamb Website by Osmondinho(m): 1:52am On Jul 20, 2016
Do as was adviced

"You are advised to visit the Institution ' s Portal ( web site ) for the Screening Date before proceeding"

1 Like

Re: Look The Enigmatic Message I Got From Jamb Website by Depreacherman(m): 2:07am On Jul 20, 2016
So Jamb now post people to any institution they like!!!! ......... If that's exactly the notification you got after entering your jamb registration number, then it simply means you are posted there. If you like the school then watch out for their screening exercise date and requirements to process your admission, if otherwise you can turn down the offer and wait for next Jamb.

1 Like

Re: Look The Enigmatic Message I Got From Jamb Website by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 20, 2016
You can't even follow a simple and detailed instruction. You are still asking pointless questions. How did u pass Jamb?

8 Likes

Re: Look The Enigmatic Message I Got From Jamb Website by Ogundan: 6:55am On Jul 20, 2016
Hello room if the response I got when I put in my reg no is you have not been posted yet please is there hope
Re: Look The Enigmatic Message I Got From Jamb Website by idu1(m): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2016
I am sorry to tell u say u be olodo
Re: Look The Enigmatic Message I Got From Jamb Website by kellz0(m): 5:40am On Jul 22, 2016
FarukuWadata12:
Pls nairalands I need your help, I went to cape today to check which university I was posted, but look what they have said to me.
Dear Wadata Faruku !!!
Your Details Have Been Sent to USMANU
DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, for an
Admission Consideration.
Course PHYSICS
A 4 -Year FIRST DEGREE Programme in the
Faculty of SCIENCES .
Kindly proceed to Usmanu Danfodio University ,
Sokoto for your Screening exercise.
You are advised to visit the Institution ' s Portal
( web site ) for the Screening Date before
proceeding .

pls am I posted to that university or not? if yes pls what should I do next? I'm in great dilemma
drop your whatsapp nmber.. Was post to same uni
Re: Look The Enigmatic Message I Got From Jamb Website by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 22, 2016
woski417:
You can't even follow a simple and detailed instruction. You are still asking pointless questions. How did u pass Jamb?
Lol, my guy I tire for this our generation oo.. English is very simple, it baffles me when I see people complaints abt English being difficult.. Just to comprehend the msg he got, he is still asking questions.. Na because of pipo like dis na make dem need to write post utme exam. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests 39 Cultists At Federal Poly Nekede / Mount Olive College Entrance Exam. / Best IELTS Practice Tips For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.