Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,318 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Minister Of Labour Chris Ngige Meets With Innoson CEO, Others In Abuja. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Labour Chris Ngige Meets With Innoson CEO, Others In Abuja. Photos (1019 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / Ngige Meets With NUPENG Leaders To Reverse Strike (Photos ) / Mass Sack: Ngige Meets Senators Over Withdrawal Of Banks' License.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of Labour Chris Ngige Meets With Innoson CEO, Others In Abuja. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:14am On Jul 20, 2016
Honourable Minister of Labour and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige held a meeting with the Chairman and CEO of Innoson Motors -Innocent Chukwuma, CEO of Innoson Kiara Academy and the Management of Innoson Group.

The meeting was based on possible partnership from the Ministry of Labour and Employment and Innoson Kiara Academy to develop a Skill Development Centre to train unemployed Nigerian youths that will established them in line with the vision for Youth empowerment and development.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/minister-of-labour-cgris-ngige-meets.html

Re: Minister Of Labour Chris Ngige Meets With Innoson CEO, Others In Abuja. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:14am On Jul 20, 2016

Re: Minister Of Labour Chris Ngige Meets With Innoson CEO, Others In Abuja. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:15am On Jul 20, 2016
nice move
Re: Minister Of Labour Chris Ngige Meets With Innoson CEO, Others In Abuja. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 6:16am On Jul 20, 2016
hope is not all for show. we need jobs
Re: Minister Of Labour Chris Ngige Meets With Innoson CEO, Others In Abuja. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:21am On Jul 20, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Minister Of Labour Chris Ngige Meets With Innoson CEO, Others In Abuja. Photos by hungryboy(m): 6:29am On Jul 20, 2016
I see,
Abeg if una near Buhari,
Make una tell am say,
I talk say,
I will find him,
And I will change him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Labour Chris Ngige Meets With Innoson CEO, Others In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 20, 2016
dat innoson guy b like 'make una talk Wetin una wan talk comot for here, no b Nigeria dey my mind nw'

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Labour Chris Ngige Meets With Innoson CEO, Others In Abuja. Photos by OXYZ: 6:57am On Jul 20, 2016
ok
Re: Minister Of Labour Chris Ngige Meets With Innoson CEO, Others In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2016
grin clowns. They buy foreign cars but advertise innoson to Nigerians
Re: Minister Of Labour Chris Ngige Meets With Innoson CEO, Others In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 20, 2016
Onwa himself.
I am so much in love with Chris Ngige. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo For 2019 / Breaking News, Nnpc New Pump Price For Kerosene (dpk) Now @135 / Salary: NLC To Apply `no Pay, No Work’ Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.