Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Jaywon Honoured As Best Indigenous Act Of The Year In Atlanta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaywon Honoured As Best Indigenous Act Of The Year In Atlanta (428 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Honoured As Distinguished Visitor To The City Of Miami / Faithia Williams Wins Best Indigenous Actress At EKO International Film Festival / Small Doctor Storms Oritsefemi's Wedding As Best Man With His 2017 Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jaywon Honoured As Best Indigenous Act Of The Year In Atlanta by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2016
Nigeria's popular indigenous artist Jaywon
has
recently added another feather to his
already feathered cap with the latest ACIA
award honour received on his behalf in
Atlanta.

The star act, who recently released his new
album 'Oba Orin', was recognised at the
edition of ACI Award as Best Indigenous Act
of
the Year in a fully packed event that
attracted
top personalities in the showbiz industry in
America.

Speaking to Jaywon back in Nigeria, he said
'I
truly appreciate this award, it goes to show
your
work is celebrated beyond the shores of
Nigeria. I know it's not by my power but God
Almighty, made this possible...I thank the
organisers as well as my fans for believing in
me.'

source::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/07/jaywon-honoured-as-best-indigenous-act.html?m=1

cc lalasticlala

Re: Jaywon Honoured As Best Indigenous Act Of The Year In Atlanta by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2016
congrat jaywon
Re: Jaywon Honoured As Best Indigenous Act Of The Year In Atlanta by Young03(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2016
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Singer Solidstar, Shares Adorable Photo Of Baby Mama / I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa – Tiwa Savage / Melania Trump’s Website Deleted Amids Questions Over College Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.