Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

All is well - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All is well (2369 Views)

Whats Your Take On This Tough Decsion? / Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season / This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All is well by Fastpace(f): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
I shall not beg.my God will meet my need i underlook his word not anymore my help has come from him for vain is the help of man.lol...tnx anyway to the replys, u woke me up 4rm my slumber.
Re: All is well by Fastpace(f): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
No Response from any one,not even the christians in the house.Now i ask if christ come will he still find love on earth apart from the faith.myhence i open this thread,its buy Gods grace we have bn living. i have faith God can use u.
Re: All is well by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
my sister i'll advice you to go work hard and pray for devine help from God
for dis Nl.. if u never say u get kidney issh, abi u be widow wey dey die.. nobody go look your side ooo
i did same thing buh nobody i mean nobody even look my side... me i don even comot mind.

It s well sis... one woman even say i dey e-beg, that words pain me walai make i nor lie
buh wetin man pikin go do..

you wanna share your pain with me.. pls im here

2 Likes

Re: All is well by Gboliwe: 7:05am On Jul 22, 2016
Comedians. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fastpace:
Another way for the masses to reduce hardship in this time we are in is to help one another no matter how little.u be surprise how u have affect and touch one anoda.
I need help and when i get one it will go along way to reduce the challenges at the moment.i dont want to bore u with my ordeal.
Acct no-2062453730 uba Thanks nlanders.

SMH
Fastpace:
No Response from any one,not even the christians in the house.Now i ask if christ come will he still find love on earth apart from the faith he ask.my hubby's job unexpectedly seize,my business crash hence i open this thread,its buy Gods grace we have bn living. i have faith God can use u.

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: All is well by Tunami(m): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2016
The scammers in this nairaland has made it very hard for the genuine ones to find help. I could remember a similar thread that was opened by a nairalander who claimed to be a teaching practice student and needs help, and a nairalander offered to help him by sending him some money. After investigations it was discovered that the guy is a scammer. I pray that you find help from a good samaritan @ op.

3 Likes

Re: All is well by Fastpace(f): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
I lost hope on nland,after days of opening this thread without response.God bless u whoever u are for the money u sent,taking the risk despite the fact that scammers and liers are all around.May God repay u abundantly,it may seem little but it not' it will go alongway to sustain us.though never been this broke b4.God bless u.

1 Like

Re: All is well by greatgod2012(f): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2016
Your want to beg for money in this hard time, and you think this is the best approach to adopt

No insight on what is happening to you, what you want to use the money for, just your account number and your bank. The next thing you expected is alert sounds now and then from nairalanders.
You're annoyingly funny.

You even talked/typed as if some set of people have obligations to meet your needs here.

And you've even found an accomplice here with whom you're performing drama with together.

Do you even care to know what each and every nairalanders are passing through in their respective homes?

As if NL is formed for people to be meeting the needs of your kind here.

I'm not usually angry, but this your approach is disgusting.

You're suffering from too much entitlement mentality.

Nobody owes you anything, not even your immediate family, so, stop whining.

If you find favour with anyone, it's a privilege, not your right.

Get up and do something meaningful with your life, that's what every successful people do.

No apologies!

14 Likes

Re: All is well by greatgod2012(f): 6:05am On Jul 24, 2016
Fastpace:
I lost hope on nland,after days of opening this thread without response.God bless u whoever u are for the money u sent,taking the risk despite the fact that scammers and liers are all around.May God repay u abundantly,it may seem little but it not' it will go alongway to sustain us.though never been this broke b4.God bless u.

Imagine this rubbish!

cc
Gboliwe.

1 Like

Re: All is well by ahnie: 7:20am On Jul 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin ;nairaland eeh

.una no go kee persin.

Op i stopped being nice since this buhari regime grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: All is well by ifyalways(f): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2016
LMao.
I know that if I'm actually broke and hungry, subscribing Internet to beg will be the last thing on my mind; I will go out , work and chop . Physically challenged people are working, even hawking in traffic so what's your excuse OP?

Happy begging. smiley

4 Likes

Re: All is well by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2016
Fastpace:
Another way for the masses to reduce hardship in this time we are in is to help one another no matter how little.u be surprise how u have affect and touch one anoda.

I need help and when i get one it will go along way to reduce the challenges at the moment.i dont want to bore u with my ordeal.
You better come and bore me with your epistle, I am longing to hear. grin

3 Likes

Re: All is well by Gboliwe: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
goldenruby:
You better come and bore me with your epistle, I am longing to hear. grin

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

GreatGod my sister, stop letting these kind of humans get into your skin jor. They are not worth all the grammar and the anger.

Imagine the audacity!

Anyway, Fastpace, me I am looking for help. Please be kind enough to share the one you imagined was given to you.

1 Like

Re: All is well by obo389(m): 12:15am On Jul 25, 2016
i pity ur condition if indeed ur really in need but wait ooo...
and ur surfing the net? with which money? u no get any family member ni?nobody be ur paddy for ur area?
Re: All is well by Fastpace(f): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2016
Given is never by force,and i neva said its my right.my reason are already stated in this thread.every one has their problem of cause that why giving is sacrificial.Those quotin me & sayin trash are clearly imature.cud it b that the positive response i received is nw ur skin pain.
Re: All is well by vlco(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
ifyalways:
LMao.
I know that if I'm actually broke and hungry, subscribing Internet to beg will be the last thing on my mind; I will go out , work and chop . Physically challenged people are working, even hawking in traffic so what's your excuse OP?

Happy begging. smiley
What's with you and internet subscription by people who need assistance? Don't be too fast to judge and conclude cause you and I both know that one can use the internet through other means without subscription. You did well in the " I am a scammer thread".

3 Likes

Re: All is well by TheArchangel(f): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Meself need a size 40\41 white sneaker abi canvas for the small job wey I get for my side. It is part of the uniform, though I don buy the plastic one wey all this mallam dey sell for 400 but e no make sense at all. Wetin person go do Na.

4 Likes

Re: All is well by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Fastpace:

I disagree the times isn't tough for you, If it were, you wouldn't have money to get internet to beg online cheesy

Pull another one kiss

Fastpace:
No Response from any one,not even the christians in the house.Now i ask if christ come will he still find love on earth apart from the faith he ask.my hubby's job unexpectedly seize,my business crash hence i open this thread,its buy Gods grace we have bn living. i have faith God can use u.

......Another one calling on God's name to beg. grin grin

Go and Pray to your God.....He hears kiss
Re: All is well by VaginaTerrorist(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Fastpace:

Hey, Do You still need help? If yes, then I can assist so PM but before you do so be informed you just have to do a very little thing for me too if actually it's a she behind these 1&2 accounts.
Re: All is well by VaginaTerrorist(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
How far nah, which one you dey? lets hook up... :*
Fastpace:
Given is never by force,and i neva said its my right.my reason are already stated in this thread.every one has their problem of cause that why giving is sacrificial.Those quotin me & sayin trash are clearly imature.cud it b that the positive response i received is nw ur skin pain.
Re: All is well by Acidosis(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: All is well by Ranchhoddas: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
NLers no get chills at all. As Naija dey now na all man for himself.
Re: All is well by Winneygirl(f): 1:02am On Jul 26, 2016
Hi people,
I wouldn't want to bore you with my story so I'll just drop my account number.
Lol...
Re: All is well by bece: 6:22am On Jul 26, 2016
Who does not have a story. I have kids resuming school in September, we have house rent to pay, I need a car for my bizness, my shop rent is needed , I need to get industrial mixer intact if I continue everywhere go full.
Pls cut that crap, every body iis doubling their hustli g level now and cutting g their coat according to their material.
Who no need EPP?
Find something doing and be prayerful .
Or the story na to buy kidney?
Pls

1 Like

Re: All is well by Fastpace(f): 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
mikeywise:

What do you guys gain in scamming people of their hard earned money?
Samson Solomon Ita becareful before you incure the wrath of God.
That is my friend,i personaly have not open an acct yet,collected his to seek help here and am nt a scam.
Re: All is well by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Do we still have anyone(with Internet access) yet to open a bank account in this part of the world shocked shocked.

1 Like

Re: All is well by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fastpace:
That is my friend,i personaly have not open an acct yet,collected his to seek help here and am nt a scam.

Really? undecided

Hilarious! grin grin grin

You collected a MALE friend's account to solict for funds undecided not your husband's account undecided .

“Pull the other one (it's got bells on)!”

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: All is well by Fastpace(f): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anabell2:

Really? undecided

Hilarious! grin grin grin

You collected a MALE friend's account to solict for funds undecided not your husband's account undecided .

“Pull the other one (it's got bells on)!”

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
.dnt nd to explain a tin to u ana.
Re: All is well by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fastpace:
.dnt nd to explain a tin to u ana.

It's Ok Solomon cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: All is well by Fastpace(f): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anabell2:

It's Ok Solomon cheesy kiss
may be u shud check my profile.mocking mocker..
Re: All is well by eyinjuege: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fastpace, it may be a good idea if you go to your place of worship and solicit for help there. At least they know you and your family there, and can verify your claims.

It doesn't really speak well of you to beg from strangers.

There are manual jobs that can also be done by you to make ends meet. You can offer to go and clean and help people in their homes so you can get paid.

There is dignity in labor and don't feel any job is beneath you provided you're not stealing or committing fraud.

Your husband too needs to buckle up and try provide for his family even if it means doing manual jobs too.

Then the idea of you collecting a man friend's account no to post online doesn't also speak well of you. Does your husband know about this your male friend whom you're collecting his acct no upandan?
Re: All is well by Fastpace(f): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
eyinjuege:
Fastpace, it may be a good idea if you go to your place of worship and solicit for help there. At least they know you and your family there, and can verify your claims.

It doesn't really speak well of you to beg from strangers.

There are manual jobs that can also be done by you to make ends meet. You can offer to go and clean and help people in their homes so you can get paid.

There is dignity in labor and don't feel any job is beneath you provided you're not stealing or committing fraud.

Your husband too needs to buckle up and try provide for his family even if it means doing manual jobs too.

Then the idea of you collecting a man friend's account no to post online doesn't also speak well of you. Does your husband know about this your male friend whom you're collecting his acct no upandan?
My husband will hang me if ever he finds out,bn wondering what to tell him wen i get response.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Red Rug For Sale 12feet By 9feet Size / Dating & Relationships / Men Will You Divorce Your Wife If You Found Out She Was Your Best Friend's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.