Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (140831 Views)

The People Vs Muhammed / Worldly People Vs Religious People, Be The Judge / Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 8:05am On Jul 27, 2016
yazach:
It is a fact that Islam is growing rapidly in the West. In the U.S. alone the number of Muslims has risen dramatically, from about 10,000 in 1900 to 3 million or more in 1991 (some authorities say 4.5 million). Most of this growth is due to recent immigration and the high birth rate of Muslims (5 children per family on average), rather than to conversion. Still, the number of those who convert to Islam is significant. In the U.S., the majority are African-American (a third of all Muslims according to most authorities), but there have also been significant numbers of Anglos to convert as well, many of them well-educated.
What is motivating people to turn to Islam? A recent article in Christianity Today (Aug 20,1990) reported that in the U.S., the average age of those converting to Islam (31) is about twice that for conversion to Christian faith (age 16). It listed 5 main reasons given for becoming Muslim: Islam's doctrine is simple and rational, all believers are equal, it is a "practical" religion, and lacks a priesthood. I read and clipped the article at the time, but when I recently pulled it out to re-read it, it struck me that those "reasons" merely parrot the arguments Muslim apologists use to propagate Islam. On reflection, I would say that all that they show is that Muslim apologetics is having some effect, but these are not necessarily what is motivating Americans to become Muslim.
An American Muslim interviewed in a fairly recent book (Neighbors: Muslims in North America. Friendship Press, 1989) gave the following reasons when asked why African-Americans are turning to Islam. I have heard the same things from African-Americans in Philadelphia more than once. First on his list is racism in the church. "The discrimination that we feel makes Islam attractive to us because it's a way of rejecting the culture that will not have us. In sociological terms I think that one of the reasons that many African-Americans go to Islam as opposed to Christianity--and many of us have been raised Christian--is that the people doing these things to us are also Christian." How often does one not hear it said, "America is no more segregated than at eleven o'clock on Sunday mornings." The second reason he gives is, I believe, also important in the conversion of Anglo-Americans. "Another factor--and this is part of what attracted me to Islam--is direction and discipline." Our society is disintegrating for lack of discipline, especially in the city. Through its disciplined life-style, to many people Islam seems to hold out the promise of helping them get their lives back in order again.
Finally, there is a third factor which probably no one would ever mention explicitly, for obvious reasons, but which, I believe, is nevertheless important. This is the fact that Islam offers a conversion experience and the opportunity to get one's life in order, without needing to confess ones sin and need of salvation. In fact, Islam makes quite a point of denying these truths. It tells people they do not need salvation; all they need is to follow the "guidance" of God's law, and they will make it to heaven. That is something the natural man likes to hear.
http://www1.cbn.com/spirituallife/why-are-so-many-westerners-converting-to-islam
Islam is growing in America my foot. What a lie! I taught you will say Muslims are migrating to the land of the kafirs like Germany, France, Britain, the US, Canada etc, as destitutes forming a separate ghetto for themselves. The growth of Islam in America and Europe is due to mass migration of Muslims who left their miserable and poor Islamic hellholes to the land of the kafirs where they intended to continue with their Arab superstitions and imperial ideology.

Mass deportations awaits Muslims again in few years time. Muslims don't mix with normal people. Some France and Germany will start the mass deportations of Muslims to their poor and miserable sharia ghettos.

4 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2016
plappville:

This Muhammad was a real case... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mohammed na real kolo mental. The guy was truly crazy. Aisha herself confirmed his craziness that she said that Mohammed was being inflicted with black magic. A whole prophet, the greatest Muslim ever, being diagnosed as having a psychological problem by his own child-wife.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2016
Demmzy15:
Confused illiterate, you present stuffs and claim Islam is this and that but when Muslims condemn(it's a known and established fact that you don't kill priest or destroy churches when there's war in Islam, I'm challenging you to disprove that) it you still then open your gutter mouth and claim it's sunnah and that "moderate" Muslims are fake. You're a double faced liar!

You are so dull man grin cant you read the hand writing on on the walls? . ISIS and co have proved that moderate Muslims are fake Muslims and i think they are very correct. They have shown to the world that they are the true Muslims following the example of thier pedophile prophet tongue. They recite the quran to back up their actions. You cants denial that!! wink

4 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2016
true2god:
Mohammed na real kolo mental. The guy was truly crazy. Aisha herself confirmed his craziness that she said that Mohammed was being inflicted with black magic. A whole prophet, the greatest Muslim ever, being diagnosed as having a psychological problem by his own child-wife.

I just cant stop laughing at the bold... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2016
true2god:
Islam is growing in America my foot. What a lie! I taught you will say Muslims are migrating to the land of the kafirs like Germany, France, Britain, the US, Canada etc, as destitutes forming a separate ghetto for themselves. The growth of Islam in America and Europe is due to mass migration of Muslims who left their miserable and poor Islamic hellholes to the land of the kafirs where they intended to continue with their Arab superstitions and imperial ideology.

Mass deportations awaits Muslims again in few years time. Muslims don't mix with normal people. Some France and Germany will start the mass deportations of Muslims to their poor and miserable sharia ghettos.

They believe they are growing by migration and killing of innocent people. They creat war with thier religion and spread like HIV virus... grin

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by annunaki2(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2016
plappville:

They believe they are growing by migration and killing of innocent people. They creat war with thier religion and spread like HIV virus... grin

It's even amazing they are terming migration as growth. They are living their godforsaking sharia infested land for a better life in the West that they consider as the land of infidels yet they can't reason that why is their allah blessing the infidels and leaving his chosen people impoverished. Islamic reasoning is really nauseating.

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Demmzy15(m): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
plappville:

[s]You are so dull man grin cant you read the hand writing on on the walls? . ISIS and co have proved that moderate Muslims are fake Muslims and i think they are very correct. They have shown to the world that they are the true Muslims following the example of thier pedophile prophet tongue. They recite the quran to back up their actions. You cants denial that!! wink[/s]
La Confuse!
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by quickly: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Africans arguing about Christianity vs Islam is a very sad note when both religions were designed to enslave our minds.

Religion is man made

Gravity is God made

And so also Karma

fela who was more prophetic than Mohammed said take your mind out of those gaddem places .

If lagosians decide to call Fela prophet just lik Arabians did I don't think it is out of order

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by quickly: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
If not for Isis and boko harem ppl will not have started investigating this so called religion

What perplex most non Muslim is how
U can justifying killing for religion when religion is supposed to mean or designed to increase morality

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by annunaki2(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
quickly:
If not for Isis and boko harem ppl will not have started investigating this so called religion

What perplex most non Muslim is how
U can justifying killing for religion when religion is supposed to mean or designed to increase morality

Islam is really absurd, even most moderate muslims are finding it to come to terms with the realities of islam and that is why you find so many of them on this forum telling glaringly obvious lies to defend their religion.

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by quickly: 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
annunaki2:

Islam is really absurd, even most moderate muslims are finding it to come to terms with the realities of islam and that is why you find so many of them on this forum telling glaringly obvious lies to defend their religion.

Most of them will deny for many years until it will click one day.

Someone of the moderates will become extremist one day

That is reality

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 12:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Demmzy15:

La Confuse!

Un canard?

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 12:55am On Jul 28, 2016
annunaki2:

It's even amazing they are terming migration as growth. They are living their godforsaking sharia infested land for a better life in the West that they consider as the land of infidels yet they can't reason that why is their allah blessing the infidels and leaving his chosen people impoverished. Islamic reasoning is really nauseating.

Migration and reproduction. .. grin

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 12:56am On Jul 28, 2016
quickly:

Most of them will deny for many years until it will click one day.

Someone of the moderates will become extremist one day

That is reality

True talk.

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by yazach: 4:12am On Jul 28, 2016
plappville:

Shurup your mouth. Islam blackmail itself. Dont you watch news? Are you blind that you cannot see what is happening in the world? The cancer is destroying! !!

but I don't remember quoting you now, why the abuse? don't tell me this is the type of education your religion or belief give you
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Ogar2005(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2016
I couldn't download this book who ever has a soft copy should pls send it to me. my Whatsapp number is 07084350137 my email is abijaferdinand@gmail.com.
please I need this book

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by annunaki2(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ogar2005:
I couldn't download this book who ever has a soft copy should pls send it to me. my Whatsapp number is 07084350137 my email is abijaferdinand@gmail.com.
please I need this book

I am so happy this book is going viral and would probably soon hit New York best sellers list grin it might even end up shaking islam to it's knees cheesy eagerly anticipating a mass defection from islam in the coming months tongue cool

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
A Comprehensive Video Refuting A Guy Who Left Islam And Started Making Videos Against Islam. It Also Refutes Accusations Raised In A Book Titled In The Headline

Help Yourselves & Watch The Whole Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM63YokBbGI

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Empiree:
A Comprehensive Video Refuting A Guy Who Left Islam And Started Making Videos Against Islam. It Also Refutes Accusations Raised In A Book Titled In The Headline

Help Yourselves & Watch The Whole Video

Hahaha ha. ..@Empiree thé réfuter. .. tongue

3 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
yazach:

but I don't remember quoting you now, why the abuse? don't tell me this is the type of education your religion or belief give you

I said you should close your mouth. How is that un abuse? You were talking rubbish weren't you? undecided

yazach:

if you like mention millions, my message is clear enough and is just to let her know that her effort to always blackmailing Islam is fruitless

Islam speaks for itself. Why saying she blackmailed Islam.. angry
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by annunaki2(m): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
plappville:

Hahaha ha. ..@Empiree thé réfuter. .. tongue

There is now a whole islamic 'industry' dedicated to 'refuting' embarrassing facts about islam/mohammed that the whole world is now getting to know after centuries of cover up. The annoying thing is that the so called refutation is always a balderdash of al taquiya nonsense made up by incoherent brain dead islamists who are desperately trying to salvage the remains of their fast dying religion.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
^^^

I am sure none of you two watched the video. It is only an hour. And even if you watched it, it doesn't really change anything with you because you are people described as deaf, dump and blind. Dont get me started bcus the same accusations written in the book against Islam are abound in your Bible as well. If you say one more thing in a negative way on this issue I shall quote those Bible verses that you probably dont know are there. They are exact same thing (yours even worse) that you accused Islam of.

The video brilliantly trashed nonsense written in the Book. Do yourself a favor. Just watch and listen to the video.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Empiree:
^^^

I am sure none of you two watched the video. It is only an hour. And even if you watched it, it doesn't really change anything with you because you are people described as deaf, dump and blind. Dont get me started bcus the same accusations written in the book against Islam are abound in your Bible as well. If you say one more thing in a negative way on this issue I shall quote those Bible verses that you probably dont know are there. They are exact same thing (yours even worse) that you accused Islam of.

The video brilliantly trashed nonsense written in the Book. Do yourself a favor. Just watch and listen to the video.
This doesn't change the fact that Mohammed raped safiya the very day he killed all her family members in khaibar.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Empiree:
^^^

This doesn't change the fact that Mohammed raped safiya the very day he killed all her family members in khaibar without even waiting for the mandatory three months allahh asked him. Konji killed your criminal prophet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
true2god:
This doesn't change the fact that Mohammed raped safiya the very day he killed all her family members in khaibar.
Quiet obvious you guys can not have constructive argument. You have a good day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otn3o54I2Ss

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by emis8: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
yazach:
It is a fact that Islam is growing rapidly in the West. In the U.S. alone the number of Muslims has risen dramatically, from about 10,000 in 1900 to 3 million or more in 1991 (some authorities say 4.5 million). Most of this growth is due to recent immigration and the high birth rate of Muslims (5 children per family on average), rather than to conversion. Still, the number of those who convert to Islam is significant. In the U.S., the majority are African-American (a third of all Muslims according to most authorities), but there have also been significant numbers of Anglos to convert as well, many of them well-educated.
What is motivating people to turn to Islam? A recent article in Christianity Today (Aug 20,1990) reported that in the U.S., the average age of those converting to Islam (31) is about twice that for conversion to Christian faith (age 16). It listed 5 main reasons given for becoming Muslim: Islam's doctrine is simple and rational, all believers are equal, it is a "practical" religion, and lacks a priesthood. I read and clipped the article at the time, but when I recently pulled it out to re-read it, it struck me that those "reasons" merely parrot the arguments Muslim apologists use to propagate Islam. On reflection, I would say that all that they show is that Muslim apologetics is having some effect, but these are not necessarily what is motivating Americans to become Muslim.
An American Muslim interviewed in a fairly recent book (Neighbors: Muslims in North America. Friendship Press, 1989) gave the following reasons when asked why African-Americans are turning to Islam. I have heard the same things from African-Americans in Philadelphia more than once. First on his list is racism in the church. "The discrimination that we feel makes Islam attractive to us because it's a way of rejecting the culture that will not have us. In sociological terms I think that one of the reasons that many African-Americans go to Islam as opposed to Christianity--and many of us have been raised Christian--is that the people doing these things to us are also Christian." How often does one not hear it said, "America is no more segregated than at eleven o'clock on Sunday mornings." The second reason he gives is, I believe, also important in the conversion of Anglo-Americans. "Another factor--and this is part of what attracted me to Islam--is direction and discipline." Our society is disintegrating for lack of discipline, especially in the city. Through its disciplined life-style, to many people Islam seems to hold out the promise of helping them get their lives back in order again.
Finally, there is a third factor which probably no one would ever mention explicitly, for obvious reasons, but which, I believe, is nevertheless important. This is the fact that Islam offers a conversion experience and the opportunity to get one's life in order, without needing to confess ones sin and need of salvation. In fact, Islam makes quite a point of denying these truths. It tells people they do not need salvation; all they need is to follow the "guidance" of God's law, and they will make it to heaven. That is something the natural man likes to hear.
http://www1.cbn.com/spirituallife/why-are-so-many-westerners-converting-to-islam

If you are a Bible student, you will know that all these things happening are a fulfillment of Bible Prophecies.
Now this is the beauty and authenticity of Christianity.
Having an understanding of the times and seasons will hlp you know that these things have been propheied and the end isnear.

The signs of the end of this world are coming to pass before our very eyes.
The master (Jesus) told us to watchout for these signs and this was prophesied (fortold) thousands of years ago.

I believe islam is not just a religion its an agenda and its the devils agenda.
The agenda of Islam to islamise the whole world is the devils agenda.

The end of this world is closer than all think.
The last sign will be the signing of the Great Treaty. Its a deal ISRAEL will sign for its protection because the security of israel will be greatly threatend (by Islam=Terrorists=Jihad).
this sign will soon come to pass because some nations are already offering to protect israel.

The devil isdoing his best to deceive as many humans as he can to join him to hell. So the news that many people, including "christians" are joining Islam at this time is not surprising.

Just as you have said , few are chosen.
I pray that we be counted worthy to take the first flight to escape the tribulation.
Islam is going to expand and then put up structures to favour those whom they have indoctrinated as banks (Islamic banks) will be acessed by them while those who refuse will be ...Buying and selling will be difficult.

Before these things will happen(the tribulation), the rapture would have taken place and its those who didnt make it that will undergo the tribulation.
For those christians who do not have the Word of GOD in their hearts at that time, it will be very difficult for them, for most of them will give up (to the anti-christ=Islam).

For those who have embraced the anti-christ unknowingly, you still have a chance now that the last move of the gospel is ongoing.
Its a known fact that christianity was brought to Africa by the americans but its now the other way round.
its all a fulfilment of Bible prophecies.

Remember in the Quran Allah charged mulsims to behead all believers in Christ or infidels?
Quran 8.12: "Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers:
I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks (behead them) and smite all their
finger-tips off them."

Now compare this with Revelations 20 vs 4
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that
were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his
image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a
thousand years.

Reading the book "The People vs Mohammed" just open my eyes to affirm the agenda of satan.

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2016
Empiree:
Quiet obvious you guys can not have constructive argument. You have a good day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otn3o54I2Ss
I gat no time to watch Islamic propaganda video which is designed to polish the image of your criminal prophet Mohammed. All his evil activities are well documented in the hadith. No sane person defends are criminal free of charge, except if that criminal is a close Family member. Below is a short story of one of Mohammed's numerous criminal behaviors.

Safiyyah: Muhammad’s War Booty
An example of Muhammad’s questionable ethics is his marriage to a seventeen-year-old Jewish girl named Safiyyah whom he took from the plunder of Khaibar:

Narrated Abdul Aziz:
Anas said, "When Allah's Apostle invaded Khaibar, we offered the Fajr prayer there (early in the morning) when it was still dark. The Prophet rode and Abu Talha rode too and I was riding behind Abu Talha. The Prophet passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet. He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, ‘Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. Whenever we approach near a (hostile) nation (to fight) then evil will be the morning of those who have been warned.’ He repeated this thrice.
The people came out for their jobs and some of them said, ‘Muhammad (has come).’ (Some of our companions added, ‘With his army.’) We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, ‘O Allah's Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives.’ The Prophet said, ‘Go and take any slave girl.’ He took Safiya bint Huyai. A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Allah's Apostle! You gave Safiya bint Huyai to Dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir and she befits none but you.’ So the Prophet said, ‘Bring him along with her.’ So Dihya came with her and when the Prophet saw her, he said to Dihya, ‘Take any slave girl other than her from the captives.’ " Anas added: "The Prophet then manumitted her and married her."
Thabit asked Anas, "O Abu Hamza! What did the Prophet pay her (as Mahr)?" He said, "Her self was her Mahr for he manumitted her and then married her." Anas added, "While on the way, Um Sulaim dressed her for marriage (ceremony) and at night she sent her as a bride to the Prophet. So the Prophet was a bridegroom and he said, ‘Whoever has anything (food) should bring it.’ He spread out a leather sheet (for the food) and some brought dates and others cooking butter. (I think he (Anas) mentioned As-Sawaq). So they prepared a dish of Hais (a kind of meal). And that was Walima (the marriage banquet) of Allah's Apostle." ( Sahih al-Bukhari , Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367 ).

Mohammed killed safiya's family members and took her as a war booty, and 'married' and slept with her the same night he killed her family. However allahh (obviously a demon in disguise because Mohammed was afflicted with magic, according to his child-bride Aisha) asked Muslims to wait for three months before sleeping with a woman that was previously married to another man (according to the Qur'an) , as safiya was originally married to khinana, a rich Jewish merchant whom Mohammed tortured and killed when khaibar was invaded.

Mohammed broke his own rule and slept with her the very day he killed her people. No normal human being will willingly marry a man that killed her family members. Mohammed raped safiya, full stop!

3 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2016
true2god:
I gat no time to watch Islamic propaganda video which is designed to polish the image of your criminal prophet Mohammed. [size=3pt]All his evil activities are well documented in the hadith. No sane person defends are criminal free of charge, except if that criminal is a close Family member. Below is a short story of one of Mohammed's numerous criminal behaviors.

An example of Muhammad’s questionable ethics is his marriage to a seventeen-year-old Jewish girl named Safiyyah whom he took from the plunder of Khaibar:

Narrated Abdul Aziz:
Anas said, "When Allah's Apostle invaded Khaibar, we offered the Fajr prayer there (early in the morning) when it was still dark. The Prophet rode and Abu Talha rode too and I was riding behind Abu Talha. The Prophet passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet. He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, ‘Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. Whenever we approach near a (hostile) nation (to fight) then evil will be the morning of those who have been warned.’ He repeated this thrice.
The people came out for their jobs and some of them said, ‘Muhammad (has come).’ (Some of our companions added, ‘With his army.’) We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, ‘O Allah's Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives.’ The Prophet said, ‘Go and take any slave girl.’ He took Safiya bint Huyai. A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Allah's Apostle! You gave Safiya bint Huyai to Dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir and she befits none but you.’ So the Prophet said, ‘Bring him along with her.’ So Dihya came with her and when the Prophet saw her, he said to Dihya, ‘Take any slave girl other than her from the captives.’ " Anas added: "The Prophet then manumitted her and married her."
Thabit asked Anas, "O Abu Hamza! What did the Prophet pay her (as Mahr)?" He said, "Her self was her Mahr for he manumitted her and then married her." Anas added, "While on the way, Um Sulaim dressed her for marriage (ceremony) and at night she sent her as a bride to the Prophet. So the Prophet was a bridegroom and he said, ‘Whoever has anything (food) should bring it.’ He spread out a leather sheet (for the food) and some brought dates and others cooking butter. (I think he (Anas) mentioned As-Sawaq). So they prepared a dish of Hais (a kind of meal). And that was Walima (the marriage banquet) of Allah's Apostle." ( Sahih al-Bukhari , Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367 ).

Mohammed killed safiya's family members and took her as a war booty, and 'married' and slept with her the same night he killed her family. However allahh (obviously a demon in disguise because Mohammed was afflicted with magic, according to his child-bride Aisha) asked Muslims to wait for three months before sleeping with a woman that was previously married to another man (according to the Qur'an) , as safiya was originally married to khinana, a rich Jewish merchant whom Mohammed tortured and killed when khaibar was invaded.

Mohammed broke his own rule and slept with her the very day he killed her people. No normal human being will willingly marry a man that killed her family members. Mohammed raped safiya, full stop![/size]

That's your problem. Keep living in your world. You dont have time but you have time to type poo that suits you. Go on. Your problem is solved here if you care.

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2016
Empiree:
That's your problem. Keep living in your world. You dont have time but you have time to type poo that suits you. Go on. Your problem is solved here if you care.

This guy was used to be a Muslim, for 16 years, but decided to quit after he could no longer defend the criminal behaviours of Mohammed. He spoke Arabic very fluently and understood Islam in and out. I am very sure you have a very little or no understanding of Arabic, the Islamic coded language.

You will soon leave Islam, there is no way a sane man can continue defending the atrocities of Mohammed as recorded in the hadith.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2016
true2god:
This guy was used to be a Muslim, for 16 years, but decided to quit after he could no longer defend the criminal behaviours of Mohammed. He spoke Arabic very fluently and understood Islam in and out. I am very sure you have a very little or no understanding of Arabic, the Islamic coded language.

You will soon leave Islam, there is no way a sane man can continue defending the atrocities of Mohammed as recorded in the hadith.
Receive sense
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by annunaki2(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2016
true2god:
I gat no time to watch Islamic propaganda video which is designed to polish the image of your criminal prophet Mohammed. All his evil activities are well documented in the hadith. No sane person defends are criminal free of charge, except if that criminal is a close Family member. Below is a short story of one of Mohammed's numerous criminal behaviors.

Narrated Abdul Aziz:

Mohammed broke his own rule and slept with her the very day he killed her people. No normal human being will willingly marry a man that killed her family members. Mohammed raped safiya, full stop!

You are absolutely correct no matter how they try to spin it, the fact remains that mohammed RAPED safiya. No sane woman would open her legs for the vermin that murdered her whole family same night they were killed.

3 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ibn ishaq, the history of Mohammed, page 155.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / Tithes And Offerings / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.