Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (140829 Views)

The People Vs Muhammed / Worldly People Vs Religious People, Be The Judge / Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 6:27am On Aug 03, 2016
parisbookaddict:

He does not defend islam. Can u imagine the backlash if he criticised islam.. he will be causing more divisions, he will also put catholics in muslim majority countries at risk.
He is right by saying that catholics in italy do some violent things as well. Infact he excommunicated all catholics involved in mafia related activities a few years ago..

By the way, catholic teachings on mohammed describe him as an heretical false prophet.
The pope don't need to lie to make the Arabs/Muslims happy, he must always tell the truth. Islam is evil, violent, imperialistic, and anti-kafir to the core.

Catholics in Italy are not making a daily headlines of killing, raping, bombing and enslaving non-catholics, but Muslims/Arabs are. This pope is nothing but a fake, no wonder they technically remove the former pope Benedict. Pope Benedict told 100% truth about Islam and Muslims worldwide went on a global call for his head.

You can't continue to feed a crocodile hoping to tame his bestial instinct. Political correctness and lies is what will destroy the west and the Catholic church with respect to current Islamic menace.

4 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 7:08am On Aug 03, 2016
true2god:
The pope don't need to lie to make the Arabs/Muslims happy, he must always tell the truth. Islam is evil, violent, imperialistic, and anti-kafir to the core.

he didnt lie. what was the lie. that he said, "I don’t like to speak of Islamic violence, because every day, when I browse the newspapers, I see violence, here in Italy"
do u want him to criticize Islam and put not only catholic lives but other Christians at risk in Muslim majority countries. we all know what islam is, more and more everyday without the help of the a popes comments. pope benedict was more vocal and criticized islam, did you defend him when the world press condemned and ridiculed him. has adeboye or oyedepo criticized islam?? be fair man.

Catholics in Italy are not making a daily headlines of killing, raping, bombing and enslaving non-catholics, but Muslims/Arabs are.
yes i agree, but its not a lie that alot of italian mafia members are catholics, like its written in the bible, remove the log from your own eyes first.

This pope is nothing but a fake, no wonder they technically remove the former pope Benedict. Pope Benedict told 100% truth about Islam and Muslims worldwide went on a global call for his head.

wow true2god, i didnt expect this from you. we must be honest at all times. you are not catholic, talk-less of having secret Vatican info, so how do u now claim he was removed. Pope benedict was an old man at the time and ill health forced him to resign. Pope francis has said that he does not have much time remaining as his own heath declines. he fell during mass in poland last week(i actually read comments of nairaland "christians" here laughing at him, an old man!!), lets not forget that ill health and old age comes to us all who live long enough.

You can't continue to feed a crocodile hoping to tame his bestial instinct. Political correctness and lies is what will destroy the west and the Catholic church with respect to current Islamic menace.

i am a catholic and very open minded since i oppose questionable dogmas in all areas of life. the catholic church has defended Christianity for centuries. from preserving christian texts and compiling the bible to forming the very controversial crusades to combat jihadists. today even ignorant protestants condemn the Christians who fought in the crusades. the catholic church has been ridiculed because of the crusades.

the catholic church has become soft when it comes to islam, yes i know. what is ur own alternative. violence? more crusades ?
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2016
parisbookaddict:
he didnt lie. what was the lie. that he said, "I don’t like to speak of Islamic violence, because every day, when I browse the newspapers, I see violence, here in Italy"
do u want him to criticize Islam and put not only catholic lives but other Christians at risk in Muslim majority countries. we all know what islam is, more and more everyday without the help of the a popes comments. pope benedict was more vocal and criticized islam, did you defend him when the world press condemned and ridiculed him. has adeboye or oyedepo criticized islam?? be fair man.

yes i agree, but its not a lie that alot of italian mafia members are catholics, like its written in the bible, remove the log from your own eyes first.

wow true2god, i didnt expect this from you. we must be honest at all times. you are not catholic, talk-less of having secret Vatican info, so how do u now claim he was removed. Pope benedict was an old man at the time and ill health forced him to resign. Pope francis has said that he does not have much time remaining as his own heath declines. he fell during mass in poland last week(i actually read comments of nairaland "christians" here laughing at him, an old man!!), lets not forget that ill health and old age comes to us all who live long enough.

i am a catholic and very open minded since i oppose questionable dogmas in all areas of life. the catholic church has defended Christianity for centuries. from preserving christian texts and compiling the bible to forming the very controversial crusades to combat jihadists. today even ignorant protestants condemn the Christians who fought in the crusades. the catholic church has been ridiculed because of the crusades.

the catholic church has become soft when it comes to islam, yes i know. what is ur own alternative. violence? more crusades ?

Yes, I admire the Catholic faith for their contributions to Christianity and their defense of the Christian faith when the Islamic hordes attempted to overrun Europe. I have many Catholics in my family who are very nice. However you need to understand that pacifism does not work when dealing with Islam. Many culture that did that had been destroyed. We should learn from turkey experience.

On the Italian mafia, it has no justification in Christian theology nor do they do that in obedience to Christ

I admire that last two popes, Pope John paul and Pope Benedict, they did not function in the era of political correctness. However this current Pope seem to be part and parcel of current world order. I would have love to itemize my reasons but so busy right now. I have nothing against the Catholic faith, but the current policy of appeasement by the current Pope is very dangerous, he should, even once, condemn current aggression against Christians worldwide in the hands of Muslim fanatics.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
true2god:
Yes, I admire the Catholic faith for their contributions to Christianity and their defense of the Christian faith when the Islamic hordes attempted to overrun Europe. I have many Catholics in my family who are very nice. However you need to understand that pacifism does not work when dealing with Islam. Many culture that did that had been destroyed. We should learn from turkey experience.

On the Italian mafia, it has no justification in Christian theology nor do they do that in obedience to Christ

I admire that last two popes, Pope John paul and Pope Benedict, they did not function in the era of political correctness. However this current Pope seem to be part and parcel of current world order. I would have love to itemize my reasons but so busy right now. I have nothing against the Catholic faith, but the current policy of appeasement by the current Pope is very dangerous, he should, even once, condemn current aggression against Christians worldwide in the hands of Muslim fanatics.
He has actually been calling the worlds attention to genocide against christians in the M.E.
Eg https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.straitstimes.com/world/pope-tells-world-to-unite-against-isis-atrocities&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjTy-_YsqXOAhUoLcAKHcDNBQwQFggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNG8e71LOZdPzZZIylLjNtKQ7URolg

A point i will agree with you on is that he needs to be far more vocal about the sufferings of christians in muslim majority countries.. he seems to be out of touch or only praying about it..
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Drinkwater06: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
parisbookaddict:

You are a Catholic.. I have always said it. But evidently you are not a proud Catholic, are you?

Confused transgender grin

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
But bunch of christians have said catholic is heretic proud kafir. Catholic is the largest christian sect. If yiu condemned them, it means christianity is actually less than or around 1b.

Yeye de smell

By the way one of your Popes made sajda to Allah. Is he a Kafir?. Why y'all hiding the truth?

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
Yiou know what he says before going down in the sajda (bowing)?

He said "Allah Akbar because there is no way a muslim goes down like that without uttering the phrase grin

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Drinkwater06:

You are a Catholic.. I have always said it. But evidently you are not a proud Catholic, are you?

Confused transgender grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Catholics are kufar, right?
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
parisbookaddict:

But your catholic master prayed like muslim, why not you

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Drinkwater06: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Empiree:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Catholics are kufar, right?

Yes according to truth man and malvisguy
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
Drinkwater06:

Yes according to truth man and malvisguy2012
Exactly
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Empiree:

He said "Allah Akbar because there is no way a muslim goes down like that without uttering the phrase grin

Lol.. muslims and al taqiyya. . Wow..

I didn't know muslims kissed the floor..
Are u actually ignorant or being deceitful. I tot i explained this to u last year..

when the pope arrives a country , no one approachs him until he knees and kisses the floor. He also says a brief prayer for the country. This is how all popes start their mission in every country. And that why there is a plane behind him..

Now go and be ignorant no more.

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Empiree:

Are u actually ignorant or being deceitful. I tot i explained this to u last year..

when the pope arrives a country , no one approachs him until he knees and kisses the floor. He also says a brief prayer for the country. This is how all popes start their mission in every country. And that why there is a plane behind him..

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
parisbookaddict:

You all can deceive yourselves. Kissing the ground upon visiting a country denotes "love"?. That's silly superstitious "love". http://www.catholic.com/quickquestions/why-does-the-pope-kiss-the-ground-after-he-disembarks-from-an-airplane

And yet, you folks poke fun of muslims. What is this non-sense kissing filthy floor every time they visit a strange lands?. Probably someone already poo poo on the ground and smells like SH!T

Fact is they corrupted prophetic tradition. The proper way is the way muslims do it. Pope Benedict didnt do that during his brief time bcus he knows it is a silly practice to sniff the ground like OBUKO in the name of "affection" and "love". Who knows if your popes indulge in some leptospirosis.

Billy Connolly once described the Pope as "a nutter who goes around kissing airports"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Presbulg(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
Empiree:

It's seems the pope knows something. I see him reciting the shahada before he dies. grin grin grin
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Empiree:
You all can deceive yourselves. Kissing the ground upon visiting a country denotes "love"?. That's silly superstitious "love". http://www.catholic.com/quickquestions/why-does-the-pope-kiss-the-ground-after-he-disembarks-from-an-airplane

so its no longer islamic ritual , its now superstitious love..make up your mind daesh.

And yet, you folks poke fun of muslims.

No i dont.. just state wierd and funny doctrines of islam.. eg the flying donkey only mohhamed rode at night with no withness or the jinns waiting for u in the toilet. .

What is this non-sense kissing filthy floor every time they visit a strange land?.

If the pope is humble enough to kiss the floors then i as a christian should kneel while wearing that fancy white outfit at church. It all ties to humidity..

Probably someone already poo poo on the ground and smells like SH!T
In western countries i doubt but most likely in the islamic ones. Muslims tend to do crazy things..

Fact is they corrupted prophetic tradition. The proper way is the way muslims do it.

Please show me the proper way you kiss the floor..

Pope Benedict didnt do that during his brief time bcus he knows it is a silly practice to sniff the ground like OBUKO in the name of "affection" and "love". Who knows if your popes indulge in some leptospirosis.

Every pope does it as long as health permits them to kneel.

Billy Connolly once described the Pope as "a nutter who goes around kissing airports"

I have 2 questions for u
1. Who is billy Connolly
2. Why should i care..
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
Empiree:

This Buddhists also say the same phrase not only the Pope... cheesy

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
Presbulg:

It's seems the pope knows something. I see him reciting the shahada before he dies. grin grin grin

This Buddhist too.. tongue

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Empiree:

If you take it that the Pope worshiped ur fabricated alla.h, then you will also agree buddhists worship ur all.have too. See picture for prove.. tongue

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
parisbookaddict:

He does not defend islam. Can u imagine the backlash if he criticised islam.. he will be causing more divisions, he will also put catholics in muslim majority countries at risk.
He is right by saying that catholics in italy do some violent things as well. Infact he excommunicated all catholics involved in mafia related activities a few years ago..

By the way, catholic teachings on mohammed describe him as an heretical false prophet.

He should follow the example of the Apostles. I think true2god has said it all.

true2god:
Catholics in Italy are not making a daily headlines of killing, raping, bombing and enslaving non-catholics, but Muslims/Arabs are. This pope is nothing but a fake, no wonder they technically remove the former pope Benedict. Pope Benedict told 100% truth about Islam and Muslims worldwide went on a global call for his head.

kiss kiss
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by nutarious(f): 2:20am On Aug 04, 2016
parisbookaddict:
Let's read a book. Its called
The people vs mohammed.

Its a book that is banned in many islamic countries. Only brave muslims can dare to read it. It goes into details about the numerous deeds of Mohammad in the quran and hadiths.. it also offers an analysis about why mohammed did what he did..

Heres a free copy courtesy of Okd1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9gmm70nxqve60h/The_People_vs_Muhammad__Psychological_Analysis_nodrm.pdf?dl=0

If you want a hard copy or kindle version as well as support the author purchase here

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ZE45LUG?pc_redir=T1

I started reading today. I invite muslims and christian apologists to join me..

Blackfire
Usermane
Empiree
Rilwan
annunaki2
Truthman2012
Yazach
Ypeace
Annunaki
Naijacitizen
Demmzy15
proudkafir
TruthHurts1, true2god, ebenice, malvisguy212,Rilwayne001

If u have read it , give me ur review.

the link is bloocked or removed from dropbox, can u help me with a link or help me send it sire??
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by nutarious(f): 2:21am On Aug 04, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

If you take it that the Pope worshiped ur fabricated alla.h, then you will also agree buddhists worship ur all.have too. See picture for prove.. tongue

ma! help me with a link to this book please.....................................
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by nutarious(f): 2:23am On Aug 04, 2016
Okd1:
Am glad alot of people are waking up to the fraudulent religion, it's not by force to comment @empiree an Co no matter how you rubbish the book people would still read it, there is nothing you can do about it so please an please we did not ask your opinion. Parisbookaddict, just ignore them our aim is to enlightened others you own no one an explanation.

please, can u help me with a link to this book??
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 4:06am On Aug 04, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

Yes, that's act of worship. But when it comes to theology that's where the differences are. In the pictures, Muslims bow to God. Buddhists bow or prostrate to "Triple Gem" indicating they bow to Buddha. Christians bow to Jesus, Mary, Paul. So that's the difference.

When Muslims bow, our forehead touches the ground. We dont kiss it. Bowing is worship. Does your Popes have evidence in your Bible to kiss the floors when they visit someplace?. Pope bowing and kissing the ground is not what Jesus did. Jesus worship God (Allah) when he bowed his head).

nutarious:

the link is bloocked or removed from dropbox, can u help me with a link or help me send it sire??
Blocked bcus it is fake. Jesus cursed the hell out of him. That's why

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 5:16am On Aug 04, 2016
nutarious:

please, can u help me with a link to this book??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9--oR6s2cL0
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 6:39am On Aug 04, 2016
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by udatso: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Defensive mode today?

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
udatso:

Defensive mode today?

Well i have to defend my pope if i believe he is right.. and i do..
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
^
I that case, why do you condemn one but detest the other?. Any reason for that?

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Empiree:
^
I that case, why do you condemn one but detest the other?. Any reason for that?

A large majority of Muslim women hate the burka and hijab their husbands force them to wear.. its wicked to force people to wear those dark uncomfortable clothes especially in 40-50 °c temperatures as is common in arabia..i recently saw a story of muslim women burning their burkas after there town was liberated from isis..muslim girls who migrate to the east are known to bin their hijabs when they stop living with their parents.. its very oppress to ostracise muslim girls who show their hair and refuse the opressive hijab.. muslim women amd men in iran have for 2weeks been protesting about the govts law on hijab for women which forces thwm to wear it agaisnt their will..

However i have no problems if a muslim woman decides by herself to wear a hijab showing her face. She has the right to.. some actually think allah will be pleased they wear it..

On the other hand
A nun is a celibate who chooses and not forced to take the vow to serve God as a celibate.. there are dress codes to be adheres to as a nun, not that nuns never cover their face.. if they feel uncomfortable with the hair covering , they are free to reject and leave the convent. There is no compulsion.. no stonings, no persecution, no honor killings as is common with muslim families who kill their rebellious daughters. .

Empiree i am done with you for day..

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Demmzy15(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
parisbookaddict:

[s]A large majority of Muslim women hate the burka and hijab their husbands force them to wear.. its wicked to force people to wear those dark uncomfortable clothes especially in 40-50 °c temperatures as is common in arabia..i recently saw a story of muslim women burning their burkas after there town was liberated from isis..muslim girls who migrate to the east are known to bin their hijabs when they stop living with their parents.. its very oppress to ostracise muslim girls who show their hair and refuse the opressive hijab.. muslim women amd men in iran have for 2weeks been protesting about the govts law on hijab for women which forces thwm to wear it agaisnt their will..

However i have no problems if a muslim woman decides by herself to wear a hijab showing her face. She has the right to.. some actually think allah will be pleased they wear it..

On the other hand
A nun is a celibate who chooses and not forced to take the vow to serve God as a celibate.. there are dress codes to be adheres to as a nun, not that nuns never cover their face.. if they feel uncomfortable with the hair covering , they are free to reject and leave the convent. There is no compulsion.. no stonings, no persecution, no honor killings as is common with muslim families who kill their rebellious daughters. .

Empiree i am done with you for day.. [/s]

Please provide a source which claims "majority" Muslim women hate the Burka.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / Tithes And Offerings / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.