Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Exportation Of African Food To The States - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exportation Of African Food To The States (745 Views)

Nigeria Set To Begin The Exportation Of Yam To Europe, U.S From June 29 / Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry / How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exportation Of African Food To The States by kofiesiri: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hello Everyone , Please , I need ideas on Exportation of food to United States or America . Thanks
Re: Exportation Of African Food To The States by Zdoh(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
kofiesiri:
Hello Everyone , Please , I need ideas on Exportation of food to United States or America . Thanks
State your inquires here and it shall be addressed for the benefit of others.
Re: Exportation Of African Food To The States by kofiesiri: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2016
I would like to have the knowledge of how the license is processed if there is any .

1 Like

Re: Exportation Of African Food To The States by nbolaji(m): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2016
Thank to the op for creating this topic. pls am also interested in the topic and how to go about the whole process of exportation.
Thank you
Re: Exportation Of African Food To The States by nbolaji(m): 7:49am On Jul 24, 2016
kofiesiri:

Zdoh:
State your inquires here and it shall be addressed for the benefit of others.

Thank to the op for creating this topic. pls am also interested in the topic and how to go about the whole process of exportation.
Thank you all.
Re: Exportation Of African Food To The States by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
REMOVED

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bontel Needs Resellers And Distributors Nationwide / Farewell Oil, Hello Tech: The World’s 5 Most Valuable Companies In 2006 And 2016 / Greenland Agricultural Investment Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.