Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Tinubu:i Have Forgiven Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu:i Have Forgiven Dino Melaye (1202 Views)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu:i Have Forgiven Dino Melaye by edunwablog: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
The representative of the Lagos-Central Senatorial District in the Senate, Oluremi
Tinubu, says as a Christian she has forgiven her Kogi-West counterpart, Dino Melaye, for abusing and threatening her.Tinubu, however, said would not be intimidated by anybody and that she would continue to fight for her right.She said this on Wednesday when members of the Lagos State House of Assembly from Lagos Central and members of the All Progressives Congress caucus as well as some party leaders paid her a solidarity visit at the National Assembly Complex, Abuja.The Lagos-Central caucus was led by Sen. Muniru Muse, while the National Assembly caucus was led by Sen. Gbenga Ashafa.
Tinubu had accused Melaye of assaulting her verbally during an executive session of the Senate last week Tuesday.Melaye had, however, denied the allegation, claiming instead that Tinubu insulted him.
Tinubu said
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/07/tinubui-have-forgiven-dino-melaye.html?m=1

Re: Tinubu:i Have Forgiven Dino Melaye by chukslawrence(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
K
Re: Tinubu:i Have Forgiven Dino Melaye by teekay213(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Na lie.
Re: Tinubu:i Have Forgiven Dino Melaye by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Madam you went too far in your insults abeg.
Re: Tinubu:i Have Forgiven Dino Melaye by Moneytize: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
It is good she has freed the rapist and women molestor.
Re: Tinubu:i Have Forgiven Dino Melaye by mazichika: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Na dino go forgive you cos this is Africa not europe. Imagine a woman calling a married man DOG in public.
Re: Tinubu:i Have Forgiven Dino Melaye by permsec: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
The point is...... I don't care! QED.
Re: Tinubu:i Have Forgiven Dino Melaye by Max24: 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
mazichika:
Na dino go forgive you cos this is Africa not europe.
Imagine a woman calling a married man DOG in public.
Is Dino married? Was he not the one who battered his divorced wife? What other name do you call a senator who sleeps with anything in skirts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu:i Have Forgiven Dino Melaye by Rednaxelot: 12:14am On Jul 21, 2016
Max24:

Is Dino married? Was he not the one who battered his divorced wife? What other name do you call a senator who sleeps with anything in skirts?
are they elected to the Red Chamber to talk about and tackle their private life or national and senatorial district issues?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu:i Have Forgiven Dino Melaye by SamMilla1(m): 12:51am On Jul 21, 2016
Forgiven him for doing what?
You are the one who requires forgiveness here in the first place.
Re: Tinubu:i Have Forgiven Dino Melaye by Nature8(m): 7:11am On Jul 21, 2016
You have forgiven him as God wey you be na.. Mtchwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Tinubu:i Have Forgiven Dino Melaye by blackpanda: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Madam you went too far in your insults abeg.

Re: Tinubu:i Have Forgiven Dino Melaye by blackpanda: 7:18am On Jul 21, 2016
mazichika:

Yea because it suits ur wailing agenda now u are supporting a wife beater. When same thing happens to ur loved one tomorrow u will begin crying foul.
There is no excuse for assaulting a woman. Period. Whether in africa, europe or antarctica
Re: Tinubu:i Have Forgiven Dino Melaye by Max24: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2016
Rednaxelot:
are they elected to the Red Chamber to talk about and tackle their private life or national and senatorial district issues?
Go and find out why Clinton was almost impeached over Monica Lewinsky then you will know how your relationship with your wife matters to the public. In civilised societies Dino would have been arrested by now for assault. Is it not the same issue that is causing problem between the 3 members of HOR and US ambassador? There is a great deal of correlation between your integrity at home and to the public. If you can maltreat and basterdize your wife, it wont be difficult to maltreat and basterdize your constituents. Charity they say begins at home. Unfortunately, Nigeria is not yet developed for such sophisticated reasoning. Somebody like Dino has no business being a senator in a sane country. Anyway, like Cameron said, Nigeria is fantastically corrupt or should i qoute Kanu's 'Nigeria is a Zoo' phrase. Either is applicable to this discussion.
Re: Tinubu:i Have Forgiven Dino Melaye by Rednaxelot: 8:44am On Jul 21, 2016
Max24:

Go and find out why Clinton was almost impeached over Monica Lewinsky then you will know how your relationship with your wife matters to the public. In civilised societies Dino would have been arrested by now for assault. Is it not the same issue that is causing problem between the 3 members of HOR and US ambassador? There is a great deal of correlation between your integrity at home and to the public. If you can maltreat and basterdize your wife, it wont be difficult to maltreat and basterdize your constituents. Charity they say begins at home. Unfortunately, Nigeria is not yet developed for such sophisticated reasoning. Somebody like Dino has no business being a senator in a sane country. Anyway, like Cameron said, Nigeria is fantastically corrupt or should i qoute Kanu's 'Nigeria is a Zoo' phrase. Either is applicable to this discussion.
young man, stop bringing issues that aren't compatible here!

Bill Clinton was a sitting President when he engaged in the infidelity with Monica, and Monica was a white house worker. That was a white house issue, hence a state and national issue, not base on the relationship with his wife

Dino Melaye's alleged battery on his wife in his "patrimonial" home is a personal issue and has nothing to do with the issue at the Red Chamber.

During and after the lewinskygate when Jefferson was still the President, did you ever see any of the executives or legislatives using that as a direct and confrontational verbal attack on Bill Clinton?

Remi Tinubu went foul using "argumentum ad hominem" in retaliation to Melaye's "argumentum ad baculum'.

Both Senators, Remi Tinubu and Dino Melaye are disgrace to the Red Chamber and both should not be spared of our rebuke.
Re: Tinubu:i Have Forgiven Dino Melaye by highbeeola(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2016
mazichika:
boss I noticed you sent a message but I don't know how to reply u.

(1) (Reply)

Let See What Quality The Opposition Has / Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? / Hoodlums Take Over APC Secretariat, Chase Away Members With Charms (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.