Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Verification Needed On This One - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Verification Needed On This One (777 Views)

Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. / Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. / Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Verification Needed On This One by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
hello nairalanders. I received a text on this manner " Good afternoon joseph benjamin, with respect to your application on our 'vacancy ad' on the jiji website, you have been shortlisted for an interview with the management of SCNG LTD; 65c opebi road, l'monarch plaza (6th floor) by salvation b/stop, opebi, Ikeja, Lagos. Date: friday 22nd of July, time:9am prompt. Come along with your CV and a passport photograph. I tried searching for the organization on Google, no positive result. I wouldn't know if they are gnld or not.. and I know get money to waste. just want to be sure...
Re: Verification Needed On This One by Xone3(f): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2016
try searching for the address instead.

1 Like

Re: Verification Needed On This One by ademiD(f): 10:15am On Jul 21, 2016
videomaid:
hello nairalanders. I received a text on this manner " Good afternoon joseph benjamin, with respect to your application on our 'vacancy ad' on the jiji website, you have been shortlisted for an interview with the management of SCNG LTD; 65c opebi road, l'monarch plaza (6th floor) by salvation b/stop, opebi, Ikeja, Lagos. Date: friday 22nd of July, time:9am prompt. Come along with your CV and a passport photograph. I tried searching for the organization on Google, no positive result. I wouldn't know if they are gnld or not.. and I know get money to waste. just want to be sure...
jiji website- scammers site

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Get Your First Job? / On The Island Or Mainland? / Baker Needed At Ikorodu Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.