Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) (43035 Views)

Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan / Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by slap1(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2016
jammani:
Truth be told

Buhari has dissapointed me and so many of his fans

He deceived you is more like it. At least it's good you're not blaming GEJ. From the beginning, I never believed in Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by jacko2: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2016
If God is till on the throne, He will delieve us from the hand of CHANGE REGION as he did for the children of isreal. Nevertheless let shine our eye oooo. Watch ur back oooo

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by kingogundana: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2016
This your picture photoshop is not perfect look bro you will see what am seeing

Longeria:
What do you expect when Nigerians decided to follow the way of Esau by selling their birthright with some quantity of rice by voting a brainless bull as president.

[size=18pt]
...... now na morning.

[/size]
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2016
ahhh make I go withdraw my money fast.....
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by damon222: 9:49am On Jul 21, 2016
After going through these documents, i can confirm that there all genuine. This documents are unlike the Zenith Banks documents Buhari and his apc members forged against Fayose in Ekiti state.
Some people only know how to forge.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by rhymaholic: 9:49am On Jul 21, 2016
This is not a fresh sack na. They were sacked a couple of months ago. They are only seeking that the bank paid them their redundancy allowance which the bank have refused to pay.
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by Montaque(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2016
No wonder. We used peces of aper to fill our bank teller at the deposit stand last weekat one diamond bank
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2016
seunoni34:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Rants of the rebellious children of hate

We are operating on a single resource economy (oil) and if you were "intelligent" enough you would've known forehand that the economic hardship we're facing now was caused by the slow down of oil prices /barrel.

Our primary hope which will be diversifying the economy(to other ventures like agriculture and minerals) , the "dullard" is already working on that.

And our secondary hope which would've been our reserves was depleted by your "brother" from the south. The one that "humbly" handed over power last year.
My friend shut up! Was oil not about 70dollars per barrel during GEJ for about a year? And is oil not about about 50 now? Is that not 2million * 50 dollar that equals 100million dollar daily. Is that not enuf?
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by investnotspend: 10:09am On Jul 21, 2016
jammani:
Truth be told

Truth be told is you choose to be ignorant

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2016
So Sad
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
seunoni34:

We are operating on a single resource economy (oil) and if you were "intelligent" enough you would've known forehand that the economic hardship we're facing now was caused by the slow down of oil prices /barrel.

Our primary hope which will be diversifying the economy(to other ventures like agriculture and minerals) , the "dullard" is already working on that.

And our secondary hope which would've been our reserves was depleted by your "brother" from the south. The one that "humbly" handed over power last year.
Look at him here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
I AM A BANKER, AM IN BANKING, I WANT TO WORK IN THE BANK...THIS IS WHAT YOU GET.THEY DECLARE THE BIGGEST PROFIT BUT SACK THE MOST NUMBERS.
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by Okundaye4(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla1:
The truth is that the cost of running everything is very high in Nigeria.

Gas price is up,
Petrol Price is up
Food items is up
Transportation,
Education,
Exchange rate,
Everything is up except Salaries.

These private corporations cannot survive without retrenchment.
CBN governor said yesterday that Nigeria is in deep crisis and that the worst is yet to come.
I expect that Adesina stooge to come tomorrow to tell us CBN governor lied as if we are blind to see the realities on ground.

[i][/i]BUT WHERE IS LAI MOHAMMED? Abi nothing to lie again?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
it's called change
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by Svengali: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
This is stale news joor! @reportnaijanews and @lalasticlala et al seem to have an agenda by regurgitating old news. why are they picking on diamond bank? virtually all organizations in Nigeria have let people go in similar ways in the last 12 months, even in the public sector. they should focus their fire on a government that is overseeing record inflation, currency depreciation, increasing tariffs, higher cost of living etc instead of businesses that are still fighting to survive in this tough economy and have employed thousands!

Who government don epp? #inbenmurraybrucevoice
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by SaintUlot: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
Make money daily directly into your bank account. Check my signature to get started
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by bedfordng(m): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
banks and their ways
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by eyzeberg: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by aisha2008(m): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=SamMilla1 post=47740252]The truth is that the cost of running everything is very high in Nigeria.

Gas price is up,
Petrol Price is up
Food items is up
Transportation,
Education,
Exchange rate,
Everything is up except Salaries.
some star can't even pay that salary. oyo state seven months, osun state seven months
These private corporations cannot survive without retrenchment.
CBN governor said yesterday that Nigeria is in deep crisis and that the worst is yet to come.
I expect that Adesina stooge to come tomorrow to tell us CBN governor lied as if we are blind to see the realities on ground. . Some states can't even the salary.]
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by Onslaught: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
Aahn aahn,, this bank and negative publicity sef! As for me and my house we have moved all funds from diamond to avoid stories that touch. There's no smoke without fire.
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by tayoalone(m): 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
jammani:
Truth be told

Same here.
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by transient123(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
seunoni34:

If we as Nigerians fail to diversify our mono economy, these hardship is just preliminary.

Our economy years back operated largely on corruption which proceeds tickle down to the common man on the streets. FG having hundreds of accounts with different banks due to corruption, a system where permanent secretaries and directors of ministries can siphon at will with very redundant banks who are suppose to drive the SMEs only leverage on free govt money, thereby killing the economy.

I weep for the ignorance of ipod touts and other sympathetic nymphs alike, who do not know their right from left.

Better take your hoes and cutlass and start farming to be food sufficient before we start talking of exporting, else, the hunger that will fire Nigerians is in the dressing room, putting up its kits.

Thank God Jona didn't come back, it would have been business as usual and he would have gone further to will Nigeria to Afghanistan since he had borrowed to even pay salaries one year before he was disgraced out of office.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by tukdi: 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
undecided undecided undecided [quote author=Phrankin post=47746214]You mean they snatched your babe? Does it mean you're not man enough. As in, your babe left you for a more worthy guy. That's sad, take heart, that's life. Work harder next time. cry cry cry
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by adesegun121(m): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Ayub aka smelling stop constituting nuisance upandan Nairaland

u be total nuisance infact con oil nuisance sef?? u dis jungle boy show ur face...

infact koshi danu oni rada rada grin grin grin grin
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by onatisi(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Okundaye4:

[i][/i]BUT WHERE IS LAI MOHAMMED? Abi nothing to lie again?
lair Mohammed has run out of lies to defend buhari, he is totally tired of lying . Buhari cluelessness is totally indefensible . Defending him will only make the person look stuupid like the zombies on nairaland

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by centboy123456(m): 8:19am On Jul 22, 2016
tukdi:
tongue tongue tongue Non of my business! Bankers too dey do shakara! They can snatch your babe from you within 5minutes! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THEIR MATTER! N/B: Notify me when they sack teachers!

How can they snatch ur babe tell me I wanna know
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by dayus12(f): 8:05am On Aug 08, 2016
pepigeorge:

To early to cry...is still a long 3yrs remaining. ...
u guys promoted him on NL
u guyz voted 4 him
lets bear the consequences of our actions

I didn't vote for him...I actually wanted to but stop after my little analysis...Besides,no matter the situation of this country,some people will still live well,ride good cars and be fulfilled...It's all about perception...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). / In-sourcing, New Way Of Hiring Desperate Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.