Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Why You Need To Upgrade To Windows 10 Before 29th July - Computers (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why You Need To Upgrade To Windows 10 Before 29th July (41251 Views)

A Friend Forget Password To Windows 10 / How To Upgrade To Windows 10: What You Need To Know / Why You Need To Upgrade To Windows 10 Before 29th July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Why You Need To Upgrade To Windows 10 Before 29th July by Cannonleo(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Olarewajub:

First of all you have to consider whether your laptop spec is compatible with Windows 10.

The only mishap i encountered was screen brightness. This can be corrected by performing a system upgrade.

There're lot of advantages. You will definitely love Cortana but hope you've got steady power supply because a lot of people experience battery drain (didn't experience such).

Final verdict ; Upgrade to Windows 10 now.
been rocking win 10 for 3 months now, basically smooth, however ni have problems with the modern apps especially store despite wsreset.exe et al solutions, I can seem to access store at all. I believe that until a final release is made upgrades to 10 should be at a slow pace

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience With A Zinox Laptop / Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config / How To Create A Short Name For Your Facebook Profile, Group, Fans Page Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.