Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. (22267 Views)

Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) / Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by ebony2011(m): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Good job. But what about kirikiri Rd?
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by ba7man(m): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
Kenobus:
. It is not. Fashola was an average guy. With all the funds he got see what he could do. Ambode with dropped funds, especially from Federal Govt; has done miles apart from Fashola. Ambode's one year is almost competing with Fashola. All the abandoned projects of Fashola, Ambode is finishing them and doing great new ones.
Fashola did a lot but Ambodes projects have better quality.
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by cpapa: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Yet some IPOB yoots will compare that dumb and clueless Obiano with this brilliant governor
Mumu make ur own point if u where to be ur family I will use u and play gamble and loose.
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by athorello(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
Finally, my most familiar neighborhood in lagos.... Thumbs up Ambode. Wish I can say same thing to Okowa. cry
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by Rossikk(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
He's trying, but they should lay some proper sidewalks on the streets instead of those silly slabs that people will remove tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by Gbawe: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
I don't know why folks are comparing Fashola and Ambode. The real hero is Tinubu who had the foresight and talent to support the right leader for Lagos after he left office. Fashola was the right man for 2007 t0 2015 and it now appears Ambode is the right governor for this period. What is important is that Lagos continues to move forward unlike what obtains in other States where an exemplary and highly effective leader will be replaced by an indolent, clueless and retrogressive leader who will then take the State backwards.

I was one of those who stated boldly that Ambode has the capacity to do better than Fashola. This is not because Ambode is intrinsically better than Fashola as an administrator but more to do with the fact that Fashola did a lot of work to pave the way for an easier and more successful tenure for his successor. Also political evolution means Lagos politics is now more sophisticated with less of the bureaucracy and political bottlenecks that impeded Fashola. All in all, it is always about finding the right leader for a particular moment in time.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by bender79: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hmm...so that metuh can have a smooth jolly ride to prison.

1 Like

Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by LuckyLadolce(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pheals:
God bless u
I pray God bless you Too
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by aresa: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
wheredemdey:

I disagree

Ambode fell out with fahola...infact fashola

Supported his stooge sashore(hope I got the spelling) to take over from him after his disgraceful tenure.....it was tinubu that supported ambode....we know all these.

Ambode is miles ahead of all his peers...fashola in a billion years cannot match the kind of life saving projects that ambode has embarked on despite the small allowances accruing to the state as against fasholas tenure when oil was booming.

That a supposed Lagos state governor built a couple of schools and health centers...did intercity roads is nothing to write home about.

Ambode did ago palace way in 3months...something fashola said he couldn't complete because of imaginary court case....ambode have literally brought crime to nought...he is building bridges all over Lagos..dualising the epe road...the fourth mainland bridge....the oshodi byepass....I can go on and on.

Let the idiootic fashola remain in Abuja...he is a failure...i am glad the whole world is now aware of his failure....siilyy nitwit of a human being...that guy is f-ed up for life.

wheredemdey:
I am fully blooded igboman..

wheredemdey:

Zombie....its part of his pension...ask tinubu...saraki and Amaechi how they hot their abuja mansions....stop bleating like a lost goat.

Let Aisha visit America to prove us all wrong

wheredemdey:

BTW...seems the [b]average yoloba [/b]man likes yellow paw paw girls with cheap tattoo.....no wonder their girls no matter their body structure and face still bleach and inscribe all these cheap tattoo......oh well...to each and his own.

wheredemdey:
Happy birthday okwute ndigbo

The father of the new Anambra state

The demystifer of Chris ngige and locked the kaduna midget elrufai in his hotel room...the killer of APC

The man that changed the infrastructure,economy,health and academic standing of Anambra state for good.

The stingy akagum man.

May God bless ur new age sir

I failed to do what I do all the time which is to always investigate before quoting and engaging ignorant and unintelligent posters hence just figuring out I was talking to another hateful, bigoted and unintelligent ipob.

Last thing I want to do is go back and forth with ignorant Igbos villagers regarding Lagos..

1 Like

Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by aresa: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
stonemasonn:
guy you are talking out of sentiments because Fashola did not touch Agao palace or probably you are new to Lagos. It will take Ambode at least 7 years of his tenure to match Fashola. Remember Fashola did not only build structures, he organized and created order in a very chaotic Lagos, remember Oshodi under bridge and many other places. The only problem of Fashola is his elitist attitude.

On the Ago Palace Way , Fashola said that litigation over right of way was responsible for the delayed delivery of the project.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/lagos-working-205-roads/

The Ago Palace road the joker was talking about was derailed by the same residents with lawsuits....

Like I said, the last jokers you want to go back and forth with are disgruntled, ignorant and bigoted Igbos..

1 Like

Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by ysprof: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
his construction train move to satelite town area plz
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by wheredemdey: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=aresa post=47755834]

First of all..trolling u gives me so much joy...its fun seeing you get angry and yet can do absolutely nothing about it.

Lagos state is our general patrimony.....it was built by all...it a unifying state home for all Nigerians and friends of Nigeria and there is nothing u can do about it.

You paste pictures of the developmental strides of our Lagos but hv never paused to ask ursef how or who funds the state...the Igbo people you so much despise run the show...the ND guys u hate so much make and remit alot of money to the LAGS govt coffers.....it has BN proven time and again that the supposed yoloba indigenes contribute zero quota to our Lagos.....what economic value does a cab driver,agbo medicine seller,owoda tax collector and alabaru hv??.....compared to business owners.

Heck I hv remitted alot to our beloved Lagos interms of tax and service than u that come here and spew thrash from both sides of ur mouth.

Dude....nobody is leaving this beautiful state for u....infact more people are coming into the state as we speak....I knw for sure that I hv seen so many Hausa guys in our Lagos compared to before.....

TK an overdose of chill pill....the sky is big enough for all birds.
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by aresa: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
[s]
wheredemdey:
First of all..trolling u gives me so much joy...its fun seeing you get angry and yet can do absolutely nothing about it.

Lagos state is our general patrimony.....it was built by all...it a unifying state home for all Nigerians and friends of Nigeria and there is nothing u can do about it.

You paste pictures of the developmental strides of our Lagos but hv never paused to ask ursef how or who funds the state...the Igbo people you so much despise run the show...the ND guys u hate so much make and remit alot of money to the LAGS govt coffers.....it has BN proven time and again that the supposed yoloba indigenes contribute zero quota to our Lagos.....what economic value does a cab driver,agbo medicine seller,owoda tax collector and alabaru hv??.....compared to business owners.

Heck I hv remitted alot to our beloved Lagos interms of tax and service than u that come here and spew thrash from both sides of ur mouth.

Dude....nobody is leaving this beautiful state for u....infact more people are coming into the state as we speak....I knw for sure that I hv seen so many Hausa guys in our Lagos compared to before.....

TK an overdose of chill pill....the sky is big enough for all birds.
[/s]

Not interested in your ignorant bigoted and hate peddling ipob rant...

3 Likes

Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by MrLeno(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Yet some IPOB yoots will compare that dumb and clueless Obiano with this brilliant governor

You didn't need to do this Bros. I'm not from anywhere in the South East but I recognise the simple fact that Obaino is one of the better performing governors in Nigeria today.
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by flokii: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lagosians are really lucky to have this man as governor.. So simple, plain and progressive.

By the time he completes his 8yrs, Lagos will standout
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
wheredemdey:

I disagree

Ambode fell out with fahola...infact fashola

Supported his stooge sashore(hope I got the spelling) to take over from him after his disgraceful tenure.....it was tinubu that supported ambode....we know all these.

Ambode is miles ahead of all his peers...fashola in a billion years cannot match the kind of life saving projects that ambode has embarked on despite the small allowances accruing to the state as against fasholas tenure when oil was booming.

That a supposed Lagos state governor built a couple of schools and health centers...did intercity roads is nothing to write home about.

Ambode did ago palace way in 3months...something fashola said he couldn't complete because of imaginary court case....ambode have literally brought crime to nought...he is building bridges all over Lagos..dualising the epe road...the fourth mainland bridge....the oshodi byepass....I can go on and on.

Let the idiootic fashola remain in Abuja...he is a failure...i am glad the whole world is now aware of his failure....siilyy nitwit of a human being...that guy is f-ed up for life.

Dude pls no vex me oo, what's the meaning of brought crime to almost nought? your other points made sense but what the heck, crime guy bo let me vex change am for you.... angry sad
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by Sweetlemon(f): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
mrkayusfit:

You can diss the Igbos all you like but I strongly object to calling Obiano names. The man dey try.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Participates At APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off In Sokoto / Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan / Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.