Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) (68266 Views)

Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? / Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump / Range Rover Sentinel: The Official Beast Of Lagos Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by histemple: 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
mimzy:
cc jaybee3

a car is just a liability esp in Nigeria where we do not take insurance policies seriously

My dear, the level of ignorance amongst car owners with regards to insurance is pathetic. I remember telling a friend to insure his car and the response I got was "it's a waste of money".

1 Like

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
AntiWailer:

Funny you.

So if he sees 9-11million of his sweat on fire, he should be smiling ? Especially when there is no insurance ?

If it pains him that much, why not he wail In the middle of the road? It's sad, I understand, but life could be worst. Besides why would someone not insure a liability that cost that much?
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
No fireservices/firefighters to put out the fire? Smh
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by sorepco(m): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
At times you dont blame people for being minfdless of what is happrning to neighbours. Thats how i saw one car starting to burn infront of me and people were using sand and water to put off the engine fire!!!
Came down and brought out my fire extinguisher from the booth. Put off the fire and was expecting the driver to replace my own extinguisher and he said for what?? After those around shouted at him he grudgingly paid up!! I almost regretted helping him.

WebSurfer:
the cars i see passing by nkor,

Well, mine for my own car was borrowed and never returned.

So let me not be a hypocrite.

Just saying measures could have been taken instead of becoming hopeless idiots lamenting with no effort to take the fire down at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by vcbaba: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
If he do insurance, he safe a bit otherwise range don go bi dat oooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by COOLDK(m): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
and too #smiles

Intelligently decoded. wink to badtz
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by abbeyty(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
that is why Nigerians should take insurance policies seriously, insured your valuables in case of this kind event
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by morule20(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Kpele!!! When u use ur last money go buy car you no no?
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by ronald4lif(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
That's not a range but a Land Rover discovery. It could be that the car is not his and his major reason for crying was coz he doesn't know how to explain to the owner.

I kinda have similar feeling whenever another person's acquisition in my care get damaged. If one's car get hit when in my care I feel very restless and deeply sad but if mine I just move on like nothing happened. This could be why he's this saddened.

3 Likes

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by tiwiex(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
WebSurfer:
shocked

I dont get this, No Extinguishers , no attempts or passer-bys trying to help with thiers or efforts other than lamenting..

Nigeria, home of illitrates with Degrees

Obviously no insurance.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Project400: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by aAK1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
I am suspecting he got that car with the intention to resell. Or its not his car.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
sorepco:
At times you dont blame people for being minfdless of what is happrning to neighbours. Thats how i saw one car starting to burn infront of me and people were using sand and water to put off the engine fire!!!
Came down and brou[b]ght out my fire extinguisher from the booth. Put off the fire and was expecting the driver to replace my own extinguisher and he said for what[/b]?? After those around shouted at him he grudgingly paid up!! I almost regretted helping him.

Lmao!
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
ronald4lif:
That's not a range but a Land Rover discovery. It could be that the car is not his and his major reason for crying was coz he doesn't know how to explain to the owner.

I kinda have similar feeling whenever another person's acquisition in my care get damaged. If one's car get hit when in my care I feel very restless and deeply sad but if mine I just move on like nothing happened. This could be why he's this saddened.
Yea
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
lolz don you know better joor... Ao ya?

Wan stress you small grin grin grin.

Am doing great o. As you abandoned me na. I will tell Buhari to probe you lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
histemple:

My dear, the level of ignorance amongst car owners with regards to insurance is pathetic. I remember telling a friend to insure his car and the response I got was "it's a waste of money".

I get your point but at the same time, i do not really blame our people and this is cos we have very few insurance companies with good credibility
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
epa lahor...
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by funshwo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
Why crying, him no get Insurance abi na fake one him do to cross 9ja police check point
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
COOLDK:

Intelligently decoded. wink to badtz
u get the gist... #smiles
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
WebSurfer:
shocked

I dont get this, No Extinguishers , no attempts or passer-bys trying to help with thiers or efforts other than lamenting..

You nailed it bro, home of illeterates with degrees, that car could have still been saved, maybe with a lot damaged part, i keep asking everyday on Nairaland, what do you guys really study in school, cos online i see little or no intelligence, just a few people that are just good at only what they study, basic life saving tips; zero knowledge, need of an extinguisher in a fire; zero knowledge, what to do in case of an accident and u survived or witnessed a surviror or your car or vehicle catches fire; zero knowledge, DIY; zero knowledge, like seriously who rates Nigerian Universities, i am sorry to say this but it is so true...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Wan stress you small grin grin grin.

Am doing great o. As you abandoned me na. I will tell Buhari to probe you lipsrsealed
baba na you forget your daughter o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by 99foxxy(f): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ordinary car some people are saying? do they know how it takes to own a car in this country that is full of hardship no help from anyone? Is good thing he was not hurt and another he is alive to tell the experience. Imagine what he might be going through, Who knows the valuables in the car and who knows if the car is really his? i really feel his pain. God will provide a better one than this in no time sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by 99foxxy(f): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ordinary car some people are saying? do they know how it takes to own a car in this country that is full of hardship no help from anyone? Is a good thing he was not hurt and another he is alive to tell the experience. Imagine what he might be going through, Who knows the valuables in the car and who knows if the car is really his? i really feel his pain. God will provide a better one than this in no time. Sorry and take heart.

1 Like

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by comeandmarry: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Na God Don catch am today.
He carry oga car,
A common gateman.

You go dey poporii for club say oga Don enta yankee nw.

Hand Don Meet you today.

Ever wondered why there was an over in the word rangerover.

Now truly his range is over.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by cocaineaddict(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Toeyoursea:
May God not allow our valuables burn right in our presence. embarassed
whether in our presence or not, we shall not experience any loss of our valuables. ...

1 Like

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by sorepco(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
Insurance in naija is joke....how can u pay 3.500 naira a year for insurance n a policeman sees it and does nothing??
Small cameroon average monthly insurance is from 15.000 naira a month for taxi drivers and kabu kabu cars...for trange rover na 100.000 a month!!! Any incident they pay up in less than 5 days!!
Can an insurance company in naija replace ur car?? Well na france peopke own insurance companies for cameroon...

mimzy:

I get your point but at the same time, i do not really blame our people and this is cos we have very few insurance companies with good credibility
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by twinskenny(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
damiloladuke:
Oh boy, this is not funny at all. If this happens to me, na to just jump into the fire. Range Rover ke? when it is not Golf 3. I would cry more than the guy, infact I would die..lolzzz

And funny enough, the people around him that were consoling him were only saying[b] "Thank God say you no dey inside, na ordinary car u go buy another one"[/b] This is a sad one I must say.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/watch-video-of-man-crying-as-his-range.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Encfac9cjcU

Bros take time oo na my golf 3 u dry yab like that
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by jaybee3(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
mimzy:
cc jaybee3

a car is just a liability esp in Nigeria where we do not take insurance policies seriously

Only an idiot will spend millions buying a depreciating asset and not insure it
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by rockyh(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
WebSurfer:
shocked

u talk like you av not seen where there is fire outburst, if u go close to the car burning as I can see in the video don't be surprise if u don't get burnt
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by strikeocean: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=WebSurfer post=47746453] shocked

Nigeria, home of illitrates with Degrees[/qudo

You don't know how the fire started, what if it was an explotion maybe from the fuel line?
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
jaybee3:

Only an idiot will spend millions buying a depreciating asset and not insure it

This is Nigeria, we have very few credible insurance coys, out of every 10 cars, prob just one has an insurance policy. Does that make em all idiots or they are just tryna avoid being swindled??

http://www.insurancequotes.ng/car-insurance-in-nigeria-how-to-get-a-genuine-policy/
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Feel for him God will Restore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Steering Wheel Vibrates At High Speed / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced / This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.