Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) (68242 Views)

Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? / Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump / Range Rover Sentinel: The Official Beast Of Lagos Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by damiloladuke: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2016
Oh boy, this is not funny at all. If this happens to me, na to just jump into the fire. Range Rover ke? when it is not Golf 3. I would cry more than the guy, infact I would die..lolzzz

And funny enough, the people around him that were consoling him were only saying[b] "Thank God say you no dey inside, na ordinary car u go buy another one"[/b] This is a sad one I must say.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/watch-video-of-man-crying-as-his-range.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Encfac9cjcU

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by damiloladuke: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2016
na die ooo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by WebSurfer(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2016
shocked

I dont get this, No Extinguishers , no attempts or passer-bys trying to help with thiers or efforts other than lamenting..

Nigeria, home of illitrates with Degrees

197 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Pheals(f): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2016
Who video him undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Juxtified(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2016
WebSurfer:
shocked

I dont get this, No Extinguishers , no attempts or passer-bys trying to help with thiers or efforts other than lamenting..

You want to use fire extinguisher for that kind of fire reaching into the skies? And besides the extinguisher itself is likely to be in the booth

22 Likes

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by WebSurfer(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2016
Juxtified:

You want to use fire extinguisher for that kind of fire reaching into the skies? And besides the extinguisher itself is likely to be in the booth
the cars i see passing by nkor,

Well, mine for my own car was borrowed and never returned.

So let me not be a hypocrite.

Just saying measures could have been taken instead of becoming hopeless idiots lamenting with no effort to take the fire down at all.

12 Likes

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by kitan2015(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Sympathizer: Na ordinary car you go by another one
Na so hee easy?
I fink that guy was just coming for his village cry

20 Likes

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Dieumerci(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2016
We have a long way to go in this country.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Juxtified(m): 10:46am On Jul 21, 2016
WebSurfer:
the cars i see passing by nkor,

Well, mine for my own car was borrowed and never returned.

So let me not be a hypocrite.

Just saying measures could have been taken instead of becoming hopeless idiots lamenting with no effort to take the fire down at all.
true

8 Likes

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by WebSurfer(m): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2016
kitan2015:
Sympathizer: Na ordinary car you go by another one
Na so hee easy?
I fink that guy was just coming for his village cry
No surprise say that one wey call am ordinary car nefa buy car for e life before.. shocked

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Edybleketara: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
How ordinary car go make a man to cry like dat? maybe him borrow d car frm someone.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Victorakats(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
Quite painful I must say.. Thank God the car never consumed his life.

7 Likes

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Toeyoursea(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
May God not allow our valuables burn right in our presence or even in our absence. embarassed

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Eyaaa... He tried sef as him no faint.. Ordinary ke? Rara o.... Deres difference between ride(eshin) and motor (oko)

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Na him know how he got the money to buy the SUV..

But when there's life, there's hope.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by AntiWailer: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
He does not have insurance i guess.

Sorry about your loss Bro.

"The God why !" lamentation breaks my Heart when i hear it.

I feel very sorry for the guy.

PLEASE insure your cars , Please and Please.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Person save for 2 years buy Range Rover to show off with at his village and all you say is ....You go buy another one?

Mad Men..Do you know all the days he spent soaking garri?

Or he could be a a Driver.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
WebSurfer:
shocked

When they say bomb killed people, it's not the fire from the bomb but rather the heat generated by it, a car that is already on flame can explode and generate an heat similar to that of a bomb bro, so it's advisable to stay away and allow the car burn. Take it easy with the way you insult Nigerians please cause in the end we are all Nigerians.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by magicminister: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dieumerci:
We have a long way to go in this country.

I know right?
Having an insurance and paying a couple of thousands in premium every month would've prevented the tears he is shedding.
Anyway, I DO NOT TRUST MOST NIGERIAN INSURANCE COMPANIES.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Mujinho4b(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Eyyah... Pele

1 Like

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by sugarwiz(f): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lol...eeya.
Wat will he do if someone he loves dies...I don't want to imagine
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by mrofficial(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Probably wiring problem or fuel leakage, because the fire hasn't affected the engine.

2 Likes

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
cc jaybee3

a car is just a liability esp in Nigeria where we do not take insurance policies seriously
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by kikio1992(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
so shame
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Rexnegro(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Eyah I Have Not seen The pic yet but I can feel his pain...God Have mercy
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by AKMoney1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Gbese re ooo shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Dahkogrin007(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ego
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
AMEN..
Toeyoursea:
May God not allow our valuables burn right in our presence. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Joshjoash(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
shocked abeg any part burn remain?
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by sugarwiz(f): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lol...eeya.
Wat will he do if someone he loves dies...I don't want to imagine dat..cud b traumatic 4 my pure myd.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by histemple: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
How do people even buy cars without insuring them. This guy couldn't have cried if he insured that car.

I remember when I had a very terrible accident with my car, I was even the one saying "Thank God I wasn't hurt". Some of the sympathizers were even praising my emotional strength.

All I did was to reachout to my phone and took pictures. Eventually my insurance company wrote it off and paid me.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peugeot 406 EW10 Engine Against EW12 / My Steering Wheel Vibrates At High Speed / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.