Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

See What This Boy Was Caught Doing To A Female Mannequin's Private Part - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What This Boy Was Caught Doing To A Female Mannequin's Private Part (954 Views)

Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together / “love This Boy” – Wizkid Says As He Shares Photo Of His First Son / See What This Boy Was Caught Doing To A Female Mannequin's Private Part (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What This Boy Was Caught Doing To A Female Mannequin's Private Part by Ylodge: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2016
I don't know if I should laugh or feel sad about this mess. What kind of curiosity should push a little boy as such a young age to do this to a mannequin? The pics were taken in a shop in Russia. Sigh!

http://www.naijalodge.com/2016/07/see-what-this-boy-was-caught-doing-to.html

Re: See What This Boy Was Caught Doing To A Female Mannequin's Private Part by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2016
grin there must be sumtin hanging underneath sha... No wonder he so curious abt it
Re: See What This Boy Was Caught Doing To A Female Mannequin's Private Part by mrwonlasewonie: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2016
Nawa o.at that age? shocked

HE is obviously rehearsing what he sees his father do at home.

Children many times reveals what goes on at home through their characters

(1) (Reply)

ROC Nation Don't Want Me To Change My Style Of Music -- Tiwa Savage / DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight @reekadobanks / 20 Years On, Tupac Reigns As Potent Global Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.