Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Fight Terrorism Jointly - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fight Terrorism Jointly (891 Views)

Kano Grand Mosque Attack, Muslims And Terrorism / How Can We Fight Terrorism? / Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight Terrorism Jointly by bilms(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2009
Fight terrorism jointly

Fight terrorism jointly: Al-Sudais

ref: http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&;section=0&article=126344&d=12&m=9&y=2009

MAKKAH/MADINAH: More than three million Muslim faithful attended juma, taraweeh and Qiyamullail prayers at the Two Holy Mosques on Friday as the imam of the Grand Mosque in Makkah called for joint efforts to combat terrorism.

The Haram in Makkah overflowed with worshippers as tens of thousands of faithful had come to perform Umrah and attend special prayers seeking Lailat Al-Qadr, the night of power.

Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah, accompanied by senior princes, ministers and officials, is in Makkah to spend the last 10 days of Ramadan in the vicinity of Haram.

The king has instructed government departments to mobilize their resources in the service of the guests of God who have come from different parts of the world to perform Umrah and spend the blessed days of Ramadan at the Two Holy Mosques.

Security and traffic departments have deployed more officers around the Two Holy Mosques to maintain law and order and ensure smooth flow of pilgrims. The Health Ministry has made precautionary measures to protect the health of pilgrims from contagious diseases such as swine flu.

Delivering his Friday sermon, Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, imam of the Grand Mosque, urged the faithful to fear God in all walks of their lives. He also urged Muslims to make use of the blessings in the last 10 days of Ramadan by engaging in worship and righteous deeds. “It’s a great blessing of God that we have another opportunity to live in these most blessed days and nights of the year,” he said. “We have to thank God for this blessing by doing good deeds. Are we ready to do that?” the imam asked.

He explained how the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his companions spent the last 10 days of Ramadan. The Prophet used to stay inside the mosque throughout the last 10 days of the holy month, seeking Lailat Al-Qadr. “This night is called Lailat Al-Qadr considering its importance and greatness. It’s better than a thousand months.”

Al-Sudais also spoke about the importance of paying Zakah, the compulsory payment of a specific portion of a person’s wealth. Most Muslims pay their Zakah during Ramadan to maximize their reward.
Re: Fight Terrorism Jointly by Nezan(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2009
Did any of the al-queda network members attend the mosque? Action, not words.
Re: Fight Terrorism Jointly by Eeyore(m): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2009
Muslims fight terrorism?? That would be the day. Isn't that what their so-called holy book teaches? Kill off all unbelievers and allah would give you 70 virgins.
Re: Fight Terrorism Jointly by Nezan(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2009
Dont mind them, trying to paint islam in good light. Go to dem kano riots and see how they will turn you into suya.
Re: Fight Terrorism Jointly by bilms(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2010
Seek for Forgiveness from your Lord
Re: Fight Terrorism Jointly by ttruth(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2010
Nezan:

Dont mind them, trying to paint islam in good light. Go to dem kano riots and see how they will turn you into suya.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin They will turn you to suya because Islamist and their allah love seeing and eating suya grin grin grin grin grin

Islam cannot fight terrorism because that cult is a terrorist cult. They can only fight it with their lips (The charter of Al- Taqiyah) but secretly they support it morally and financially. God have mercy !!!

Honestly countries where there is no muslims should thank God because they will be free from terror
Re: Fight Terrorism Jointly by AbuZola3(m): 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2010
T talk- what are u doing, just making fool of urself. I thought u said u are a gentle man. *shakes head*
Re: Fight Terrorism Jointly by ttruth(m): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2010
Abu Zola:

T talk- what are u doing, just making fool of urself. I thought u said u are a gentle man. *shakes head*

Continue to shake your Muhammedan head non stop and pity your sorry self. Islam and its legacy in Nigeria is completely pathetic embarassed
Re: Fight Terrorism Jointly by AbuZola3(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2010
And if it is pathetic is that the way to calm it or subdue it. *shakes head again*
Re: Fight Terrorism Jointly by ttruth(m): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2010
Abu Zola:

And if it is pathetic is that the way to calm it or subdue it. *shakes head again*

Okay mention one good thing Islam have done to Nigeria ?
Re: Fight Terrorism Jointly by soulamanne(m): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2010

am a muslim and i will remain that.it is soooo sad some lunatics ve really really stained the religion all in the name of jihad.look at what non muslims are sayin about the religion.can one blame them?how can we ever convince them the meanin of the religion is peace when some retards are doin the exact opposite.may Allah puish these bastards who ve done this to the religion, as for me,i will remain good to all and try to change the face of the religion with my beahaviour
Re: Fight Terrorism Jointly by ttruth(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2010
soulamanne:

am a muslim and i will remain that.it is soooo sad some lunatics ve really really stained the religion all in the name of jihad.look at what non muslims are sayin about the religion.can one blame them?how can we ever convince them the meanin of the religion is peace when some retards are doin the exact opposite.may Allah puish these bastards who ve done this to the religion, as for me,i will remain good to all and try to change the face of the religion with my beahaviour

You have written what is good. Honestly Islam does not mean peace. It means submission to the will of allah (rock god of kabah).

Islam was created on the foundation of violence. It was propagated by violence. People was subjugated by the power of the sword. So forget about peace. Islam does not mean peace. So all the people carrying out Jihad are the true fundamental muslims.
Re: Fight Terrorism Jointly by muhsin(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2010
May Allah guide us to the right path, amin.

But many are really misguided.
Re: Fight Terrorism Jointly by ttruth(m): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2010
What will you say about Farouk AbdulMuttalab if Islam means peace (which is not ) ?
Re: Fight Terrorism Jointly by muhsin(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2010
What do you wanna me to say?
Re: Fight Terrorism Jointly by bilms(m): 10:49am On Feb 04, 2010
that is a clear misunderstanding of the religion
Re: Fight Terrorism Jointly by chakula: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2010
He explained how the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his companions spent the last 10 days of Ramadan. The Prophet used to stay inside the mosque throughout the last 10 days of the holy month, seeking Lailat Al-Qadr. “This night is called Lailat Al-Qadr considering its importance and greatness. It’s better than a thousand months.”

That is true religion. Dancing and druming were unaccepted.
Re: Fight Terrorism Jointly by ttruth(m): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2010
muhsin:

What do you wanna want me to say?

Be sincere for once (Without applying the charter of Al- Taqiyah) and admit that Islam is a terrorist cult and it supports violence, deception and utter stupidity. grin grin grin
Re: Fight Terrorism Jointly by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2010
t.truth:

Be sincere for once (Without applying the charter of Al- Taqiyah) and admit that Islam is a terrorist cult and it supports violence, deception and utter stupidity.  grin grin grin
D religion dat begat terrorism will never support its extinction

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Men So Fashionable While Their Women Wear Medieval Outfits / Kindly Suggest Beautiful Muslim Name That I Can Give My Unborn Twin Baby / What Next After Ramadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.