Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland (3443 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) / TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tenkobos:
Are you not?grin

LONGEST TIME:-(

I wish I were.
grin

In this change era. I need more money Biko cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by dayveed1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mtw useless product.
Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by Tenkobos(m): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

I wish I were. grin
In this change era. I need more money Biko cheesy
Hahahahahahaha.
When are you going to change your name to Mrsmycoli sef?
Y'know I read somewhere that you now have a Mr unlike Seyi Shey.
gringringrin
Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tenkobos:
Hahahahahahaha.

When are you going to change your name to mrs my coli sef?

Y'know I read somewhere that you now have a Mr unlike Seyi Shey.

gringringrin

Lol
I already opened an account with the moniker.
That was when I was banned.
grin

You, when are you going to quote me with your real account? cheesy
Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by Tenkobos(m): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol
I already opened an account with the moniker.
That was when I was banned.
grin

You, when are you going to quote me with your real account? cheesy
Which one exactly?

Kondomatic abi Breadmaker?

The mods caged them somewhere.
Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tenkobos:
Which one exactly?

Kondomatic abi Breadmaker?

The mods caged them somewhere.

Loooool

You don find trouble Taya abi?
You deactivate your main d main acct?
Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:12am On Jul 28, 2016
all these yeye tecno clowns and their pathetic attempts at forcing their sub-standard phones down the throats of others.

awon werey, always supporting each other with their many nairaland accounts

tecno na trash..take it or leave....wage me up when any tecno fone makes gsmarena list

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by gentlegenius(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
all these yeye tecno clowns and their pathetic attempts at forcing their sub-standard phones down the throats of others.

awon werey, always supporting each other with their many nairaland accounts

tecno na trash..take it or leave....wage me up when any tecno fone makes gsmarena list
People like you are the reason why this country refused to move forward.
For how long will you continue to be an enemy of progress? How can you hate those that are progressing and still expect your life, family, community or country to progress?
If you still don't know that TECNO is progressing far ahead of others in Nigeria and Africa, then I won't blame it on your ignorance; it's either you are still living in the 19th century or your deep hatred for them has blinded your eyes from reality.
If GSM arena is now the yard stick to measure the progress of any brand, then what about the fact that TECNO has taken over the Nigerian and African arena?
If you can afford an expensive brand of smartphone, that shouldn't make you hate TECNO, rather you should be thanking them for giving poor people a chance to also use good smartphones.
It's pertinent for you to note that some of us who are praising TECNO here, are not actually using Tecno phones so nobody is persuading you to use it. It's just that we can't afford to hate those who are progressing. The earlier you discard this mentality, the better for you.
Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by Tenkobos(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
MizMyColi:

Loooool
You don find trouble Taya abi? You deactivate your main d main acct?
No! A mod also caged it somewhere.
Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tenkobos:
No! A mod also caged it somewhere.

gringringringringringrin

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

ROTFL
Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by Tenkobos(m): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
MizMyColi:

gringringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

ROTFL
I think I should just stop using attractive monikers.
Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tenkobos:
I think I should just stop using attractive monikers.

Or stop looking for trouble tongue
Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by Tenkobos(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
MizMyColi:

Or stop looking for trouble tongue
Do I?
Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
gentlegenius:

People like you are the reason why this country refused to move forward.
For how long will you continue to be an enemy of progress? How can you hate those that are progressing and still expect your life, family, community or country to progress?
If you still don't know that TECNO is progressing far ahead of others in Nigeria and Africa, then I won't blame it on your ignorance; it's either you are still living in the 19th century or your deep hatred for them has blinded your eyes from reality.
If GSM arena is now the yard stick to measure the progress of any brand, then what about the fact that TECNO has taken over the Nigerian and African arena?
If you can afford an expensive brand of smartphone, that shouldn't make you hate TECNO, rather you should be thanking them for giving poor people a chance to also use good smartphones.
It's pertinent for you to note that some of us who are praising TECNO here, are not actually using Tecno phones so nobody is persuading you to use it. It's just that we can't afford to hate those who are progressing. The earlier you discard this mentality, the better for you.

lol Tecno marketer... you sound pained..calm down. hate those Who are progressing?..lol.. I never knew.. using Tecno phones is a sign of progress? . grin.

Tecno has taken over Nigeria? which Nigeria? have seen the Nbr of people crying daily at their care centers Or whatever?

yes GSM arena is Nbr one when it comes to mobile spec and review, and its no wonder they rate or talk about quality brands. The truth is.. Tecno phones wont even pass the simplest quality control test abroad.

..lol... and Tecno won't stop comparing itself to quality brands like iPhone... that was how c8 was compared to iPhone 6...lol.. U need to see the Nbr of users crying N regretting they bought the c8 based on the useless aforementioned comparison.

Inagine c8 a phone of 2016 that can't do simple multitasking.. lol..even with all the yeye updates.. the useless fone still lags. take a trip to the c8 thread bro.

even c9 was compared to iPhone 6s.. lol yeye people. Apple doesn't even know whether a company like Tecnp exists.

Tecno is crap... take it or live it bro.

Bold 2.. even multitask pass c8 grin.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tenkobos:
Do I?

*I jus dey Luk You with my okonyo eyes* cool
Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by TeeFeh(f): 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lol another jobless person but why do u guys accuse yourselves?I hate this alot
Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by kendrick2: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2016
LOOL, so there's a list but you cant stop people from having their opinions though
Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by gentlegenius(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

lol Tecno marketer... you sound pained..calm down. hate those Who are progressing?..lol.. I never knew.. using Tecno phones is a sign of progress? . grin.

Tecno has taken over Nigeria? which Nigeria? have seen the Nbr of people crying daily at their care centers Or whatever?

yes GSM arena is Nbr one when it comes to mobile spec and review, and its no wonder they rate or talk about quality brands. The truth is.. Tecno phones wont even pass the simplest quality control test abroad.

..lol... and Tecno won't stop comparing itself to quality brands like iPhone... that was how c8 was compared to iPhone 6...lol.. U need to see the Nbr of users crying N regretting they bought the c8 based on the useless aforementioned comparison.

Inagine c8 a phone of 2016 that can't do simple multitasking.. lol..even with all the yeye updates.. the useless fone still lags. take a trip to the c8 thread bro.

even c9 was compared to iPhone 6s.. lol yeye people. Apple doesn't even know whether a company like Tecnp exists.

xxxtedyxxx:

So I was wasting my time arguing with an iPhone marketer... Oh! It's now that I know where you are coming from. I guess it will interest you to know that before your employer(iPhone) will sell one phone in Nigeria, TECNO must have sold 5. So if I'm a Tecno marketer, that means I'm succeeding more than you. I know this will pain you but it's a fact. Now that I know who you are, I don't think I'll have time for you again, so stop quoting me. Concentrate on your job and allow others concentrate on theirs.
Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by kennybenjminz: 4:01am On Aug 01, 2016
Exposure 506..a final year course in the university of technology grin
Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by kennybenjminz: 4:02am On Aug 01, 2016
GBAM!!!! I like when people come out bold n strong like this cheesy
gentlegenius:

So I was wasting my time arguing with an iPhone marketer... Oh! It's now that I know where you are coming from. I guess it will interest you to know that before your employer(iPhone) will sell one phone in Nigeria, TECNO must have sold 5. So if I'm a Tecno marketer, that means I'm succeeding more than you. I know this will pain you but it's a fact. Now that I know who you are, I don't think I'll have time for you again, so stop quoting me. Concentrate on your job and allow others concentrate on theirs.
Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by FrozeBABE: 4:28am On Aug 01, 2016
hahaha..so funny grin grin grin grin grin
kennybenjminz:
Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin grin Nairaland and drama grin grin
Re: Counter Thread: List Of TECNO Haters On Nairaland by gentlegenius(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
kennybenjminz:
Funny you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Introduces New Data Borrowing Service Tagged " MTN Xtrabyte" / Black Friday Season 2018 Official Discussion Thread / Starlink Vs Mtn 5g - Which Should You Get? 7 Things You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.