Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal (12916 Views)

Edo Tribunal: Obaseki Files Appeal At The Supreme Court / Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by smpapa(m): 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nija my country is gradually turning to a joke.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by Obynolee(f): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
ellovee:

It is in this APC led federal government that I'm seeing this manner of fight against corruption in which accused persons will arrested and detained b4 sourcing for information to prosecute him with. The annoying part is that they will detain the accused, torture him and force the person to make statements that will indict him.

Don't let anybody deceive you with fighting corruption or that Nigeria is broke,they are silencing the opposition and using propaganda that PDP mismanaged our resources and their is no money. So that if at the end of the day,after they have squandered our money,we wouldn't ask questions or blame them because they have made us believe that there is no money.That's the essence of "Dasuki gate".Nigeria is not and can never be broke.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by Seunjungle(m): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Not sorry to say this that " we are very stupid in this mother Bleep up country". What evidence do the efcc need again to retain this common enemy of poor people and thief in their custody? A very silly guy that has graduated since 4-5years ago without no job will still open his or her stinky mouth and call this great job from efcc witch hunting? Poverty has drained and rubbed us of our good thinking! Youths of nowadays are disarray.
Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by Dynamitehimself(m): 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I said it earlier.

This Judge's judgement,has the smell of suspicion dripping all over it.

So the Court was shown valid papers by the EFCC from other Courts giving them the right to detain this very important criminal?interesting.

Where is the National Judicial Council when you need them?your Judge's are acting funny.
Funny hunger really bad, If he were to be your father will you utter this?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 22, 2016
Na wa for this zoo self, we nor dey see refunded funds.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by wealth123: 1:26am On Jul 22, 2016
With all the plethora of evidences, Agbeles fat bank accounts and the pilot that flew the money from Abuja and the Bullion driver that moved the money to The bank and FAYOSE hotel, many poor and confused youths here are still talking rubbish and blaming EFCC. I weep for Nigeria. Civil servants are dying in EKITI and their Governor has billions in his account and saying no money. Yet they are witch hunting him abi. Am sorry for you all supporting impunity.

Obynolee:

Don't let anybody deceive you with fighting corruption or that Nigeria is broke,they are silencing the opposition and using propaganda that PDP mismanaged our resources and their is no money. So that if at the end of the day,after they have squandered our money,we wouldn't ask questions or blame them because they have made us believe that there is no money.That's the essence of "Dasuki gate".Nigeria is not and can never be broke.
Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by tundexijim(m): 1:31am On Jul 22, 2016
ellovee:

It is in this APC led federal government that I'm seeing this manner of fight against corruption in which accused persons will arrested and detained b4 sourcing for information to prosecute him with. The annoying part is that they will detain the accused, torture him and force the person to make statements that will indict him.

Have u bin invited by d efcc b4?
Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by tundexijim(m): 1:34am On Jul 22, 2016
[s]
sammhi:

Your response shows two things
That you are either ignorant or plain hatred
Unfortunately, law does not recognize ignorance or emotions
Your hate for Fayose becloud your sense of reasoning ..,,
Supporting tyranny won't make you any richer than you are
[/s]

Is that Mr lere Olayinka?
Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by MikeB3(m): 4:16am On Jul 22, 2016
This EFCC is a tool used to Witch hunt and persecute oppositions by our obviously nepotistic President and Junketer-in-chief! The likes of Amaechi, Fayemi, Oyinlola, Ngige, and the Jagaban himself gallivant around without prosecution! Only time will tell!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by Splashme: 4:28am On Jul 22, 2016
fg
Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by Obynolee(f): 6:22am On Jul 22, 2016
wealth123:
With all the plethora of evidences, Agbeles fat bank accounts and the pilot that flew the money from Abuja and the Bullion driver that moved the money to The bank and FAYOSE hotel, many poor and confused youths here are still talking rubbish and blaming EFCC. I weep for Nigeria. Civil servants are dying in EKITI and their Governor has billions in his account and saying no money. Yet they are witch hunting him abi. Am sorry for you all supporting impunity.

I think you are one of those poor and confused youth,,he has not been tried or convicted,he should not be detained illegally that's the position of the court and my position as well.Why would efcc resort to detaining an accused with a remand orders instead of diligent prosecution since they have all these evidence? and if at all they are fighting corruption and not silencing the opposition?. One thing you must know about this government and APC is that they control the media and they are the master of propaganda. They know that most Nigerians are gullible and will believe anything that is why they prefer trying one in a media court instead. Those things they feed you with as evidence in the media neither exist and cannot be presented in a court that's why they are always looking for a remand orders.Civil servants are not own salaries in Osun,Benue, etc?.APC are demonizing PDP,how about those former PDP members that are now in APC that constitutes about 80% of APC?,are they now saints?, Amaechi was in PDP for about 15 years was indicted by commission of inquiry in Rivers and was made a minister. There is nothing like fighting corruption by this administration.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by thunder74(m): 6:57am On Jul 22, 2016
wealth123:

Since they have all you listed above already why are they still keeping him? Charge him to court. They won't charge him because most of those telemundo stories they are telling us can't fly in court. You need hard evidences to prove a case beyond reasonable doubt in court.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 22, 2016
the judiciary make more money frm yam stealers than d govt ,,,evidence that u stole is nt enuf anymore ...its either delay tactics or challengin court jurisdiction ..d judiciary wil alway standwithcorruption d way forward is d constitution to set up an independent panel with its own define one way law to prosecute corrupt charges.honestly efcc is helpless d lawyers tie n untie as dey please nii,n make cmmon man steal c'mon packet of maggi witout evidence sef ...u've heard sentences of such case....
Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by jayney404: 7:31am On Jul 22, 2016
Thank you my love. Have been putting my grammer together to explain this buh you just said it well. Its not about the party you support, its about knowing the law. Thank God for law and crime movies
Obynolee:

It's a pity that we still have your type in this 21 century, you're not accusing him of having committed a crime but you have passed a judgement already?,why would efcc rushed to obtain remand order since they have enough evidence to prosecute the accused?, it's only in this country under the watch of Buhari that an accused is been detained before efcc start looking for evidence.If efcc have evidence, they should have charged him to court within the constitutional stipulated time.If not silencing the opposition, why would they(efcc) arrest the"innocent" man in the first place since they don't have evidence and if they have evidence why would they detain him before trial (infringement upon his fundamental human right), why would they always looking for remand order?. And you see nothing wrong in this?.Shame on you.
Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by Obynolee(f): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2016
jayney404:
Thank you my love. Have been putting my grammer together to explain this buh you just said it well. Its not about the party you support, its about knowing the law. Thank God for law and crime movies

Lol
Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by damon222: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
I said it earlier.

So the Court was shown valid papers by the EFCC from other Courts giving them the right to detain this very important criminal?interesting.

Where is the National Judicial Council when you need them?your Judge's are acting funny.
Those are some of the reasons why I will pray for Fayose from time to time. It is naturally wrong to always speed off to court and obtain warrant to detain people than necessary because he is your perceived enemy, just to go and look for evidents. Always try and do the right things and avoid this persuit of opposition. By all these acts, you are creating enemity and tenstion. Those are the issues that are making some Nigerians to wish this government ills. If Buhari sits somewhere and feel every where is ok, there are also people who will frustrate him directly and others who will one way or the other pray for his failures. He should always do the right thing. Arrest, charge to court and if necessary accelerate the hearing. That is what people are looking for and not to arrest people, run as faast as possible to any nearby court, obtain warrant to detain is complete dumbness and dunce of Buhari with his blown up eyes. Non sense .
Haliburton inlaw

1 Like

Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by lexyclasy: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
I said it earlier.

My friend dont always jump like tolu tolu get your sorry ass together and read to comprehend......they are talking about human right abuses here .....if you think the commission has valid papers let them argue their case out in the court not about illegal detention.....if they are sure of the case at hand why trying to keep someone in detention rather than progressing with your case in the law court...you are here busy for detention appeal rather than prosecution.....i pity this country with the crops of youth like you springing up to support sentiments....i gave up reading comments from whatever source coming from that caption call H.U.N.G.E.R.B.A.D
Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by sammyj: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2016
.... grin wink sad shocked grin angry grin
sammhi:

[s]Your response shows two things
That you are either ignorant or plain hatred
Unfortunately, law does not recognize ignorance or emotions
Your hate for Fayose becloud your sense of reasoning ..,,
Supporting tyranny won't make you any richer than you are [/s]
Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by MENZPRIDE(m): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
That Useless Man Should Never Be released....if Ikpeazu faced wit valid court order, refused to vacant his seat...how then does one expect EFCc to release a common Criminal?

A "Common Criminal" or an Accused Person??
Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by okeyfrank: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
Buhari, EFCC, CCT, etc, are only working so hard to destroy our hard earned democracy.

The Law says that, 'An accused remains innocent until proven otherwise in a Competent court of Law'. This is a bailable alleged offence, and one wonders why EFCC and Buhari cannot follow due process.

If EFCC feels they have evidence to prosecute anyone, they should be ready with such in the courts and not in their own imaginations and beliefs. Why would they always want an accused to be remanded in prison custody, while they then go about looking for evidences? which offcourse they manufacture by themselves in most cases, while preventing the accused from having access to defence. Very soon if care is not taken, they will end up encouraging the opposition whom they are victimizing unnecessarily to take up arms as well against them, like in the case of the NDA. But we pray it does not get to that level.

There are so many obvious corrupt politicians in the APC, petitions have been written against some of them and nothing has been done by the Buhari led govt or EFCC. We are very much in support of a fight against corruption but never this type of fight (Fight against the opposition). We would like to see even one true corrupt APC member prosecuted, then Buhari and EFCC would be taken seriously.

It's now very easy to be in the News by EFCC; just critisize any bad thing Buhari is doing and in a short while, EFCC would be against you with one apparently convincing allegation. "Buhari is sitting Nigeria on a keg of gun powder". A word should be enough for the wise"
Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by basadenet: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
No matter what you people say or do, the judge has given order, so whoever that is not pleased with the judgement can appeal. Court orders are meant to obeyed and not to be disobeyed.
Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by BERNIMOORE: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Really Trachoma is a deadly eye infection.

The Justice shown valid papers by the EFCC from other Courts giving them the right to detain the criminal, but the judge ignored it.

The Thief Justice don collect abetele from Fayose.. grin
Hmn! Dementia is worst thanTrachoma!

papers by the EFCC from ''A LOWER MAGISTRATE COURT'' when a subsisting 'HIGH COURT ORDER'' was in EFFECT EARLIER, oya say another thing! ignorance is worst than illiteracy, I want to know what you know about the hirachy of Higher Courts to lower Courts and How they relate to ''pending Cases and what constitutes an abuse of Court order'' or you forever remain silent, olodo oponu jatijati Ooode!
Re: EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal by ellovee(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
tundexijim:

Have u bin invited by d efcc b4?
Why will I be invited by the EFCC, have committed any financial crime or am I among those innocent and outspoken is that PMB want to use EFCC to silent?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Bars Ojukaye Flag-Amachree From Medical Trip / Stop Fleeing Zamfara Bandits From Entering Osun, Oyetola Tells Police / Igboho Is A Businessman Not A Terrorist, Lawyer Replies FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.