Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School (17955 Views)

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / RSUST Announces They Will Be Screening Test Instead Of Post Utme Screening / Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by agwom(m): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2016

Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by Young03(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2016
u c
Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
nice one... the babe make sense kiss kiss[color=#990000][/color]

You need eye drops bro grin
Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by comeandmarry: 9:36am On Jul 22, 2016
I don date deaf gurl b4

Unilag student, she too like Bleep and flexing.
Her mama sack me when she realise say na slab I dey slab come dia aous,say her picking must marry man weu dey stay Gra dey drive range sport
Today shes happily married to her man whose also deaf.
Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by jonmat(f): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2016
Awesome ...wishing her Success in her Academics
Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2016
doctorkush:
see main entrance like Ibadan old gateway... chaii... education for Nigeria naa die...
Sharrap there! RSUST is a very fine and neat school. iRep RSUST!

1 Like

Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2016
rita25:
UNIPORTRSUST SHEBI UNA SAY UNA NO DEY HEAR? UNA DON HEAR BY FORCE, IT TOOK A DEAF GIRL TO CLEAR UNA DOUBT.
UST is not Uniport! Try read well before you comment! Thankyou! Personally,I am glad she sued them,state universities charge students a lot especially non-indigenes! Ottah! The name doesn't sound like Rivers State name too! undecided
Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by sexychocho(f): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2016
Nyc One

20 million shocked
Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by Emyogalanya: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2016
Somewhere north ward her mates would grab the nearest plate sit at a busy road and change her name to the nearest nomenclature : Almajiri
on election day she/ will come wit bread label given by a good samaritan as cert.and and a frog eye will impose such on 200million nigerians as competent while the ones going to school here will be termed incompetent. United nations pls take note
Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by blaqiz: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2016
she has long leg,Nigeria is all about connection nawadays .......congrats to her
Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by Possican(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2016
20mill for this kind weather, We must settle in court grin
Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2016
yeah am also happy for here.. hw i wish she can be my future wife kiss kiss
hazyfm:

Becareful, She could sue you for breaking her heart in the nearest future.

But Jokes apart, why are we so backward in Nigeria? why can't government make learning process suitable for all. Was it her fault she was born with disabilities?

Happy for her
Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by Gkemz: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2016
My dear you still have not won the battle until you graduate as the school would most likely show you their backside. You're still under their mercy.
Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by lailo: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2016
The school will still use carry over and extra years collect their 20million back.Pikin wey say im mama no go sleep grin grin grin grin
Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by FuckTheMods: 11:59am On Jul 22, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Sharrap there! RSUST is a very fine and neat school. iRep RSUST!
Champella's prospective school
Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by FuckTheMods: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Please who has her phone number?
Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by Sirnioking(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
doctorkush:
see main entrance like Ibadan old gateway... chaii... education for Nigeria naa die...
That gate is that looks like whatever to you, is currently very beautiful with modern aesthetics. You need to visit and see for yourself.
Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sirnioking:

That gate is that looks like whatever to you, is currently very beautiful with modern aesthetics. You need to visit and see for yourself.
OK... but I don't really get your msg think its typographic errors...
Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by jeff1607(m): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
so happy for her but still she could ve opted for another school, when this issue is long forgotten, the school might frustrate her especially during her finals and she might just bow out.

kudos to the lawyers

#nuffsaid
Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by mechanics(m): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wow, she's very lucky o, tanks to Mr Femi Falana, and Mr Rotimi senior advocate of d masses(SAMs)
Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by sonya4all(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
thanks to the Mod for placing the story at it's appropriate section....finally justice for Jane came to pass....#DEAFISNOTDUMB
Re: Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School by SaintUlot: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2016
Start making money directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started

(1) (2) (Reply)

Different Types Of Teachers In Government Primary School (photos) / 4 Reason why Apprenticeship Is Better Than College Degree / 9 Secondary School Struggles We Can All Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.