Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat (12880 Views)

IPOB: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Was A Big Trap To The FG, It's Clearer Now / Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by buchilino(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2016
cheesy
cyberdurable:

He deserve am sha... grin
:-)

2 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by crownedprinz(m): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2016
When will all this militants basta*rds stop this
Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by KOBOJO: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2016
crownedprinz:

When the presidient realizes that he is the president of the whole Nigeria and not president of Northern Nigeria!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by tivta(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2016
I still wonder how people think, saying buhari will use force to finish NDA? Something Obasanjo couldn't achieve?

6 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by macluvph1(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2016
Am laughing and as well smiling in swahili.
Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by nigmarelli(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2016
Greetings fellow nairalanders.But wait o,no be the same Pengassan wey don hold the whole nation to ransom with incesssant strikes for their own benefit severally be this?
Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by Biafrarep(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2016
junketer:
They should send their employees home. How could someone that calls himself president term his own citizens 5%? Buhari has taken cluelessness to another height. Everything he has done jas been to favour the fulanis. Please send your workers home. Don't let any of them die because you want to make profit. Even mugabe can never term any of his people 5%. One nigeria that favours only the fulanis. Nonsense.
Buhari is a BINGO!

4 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by emperorchedda(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2016
junketer:
They should send their employees home. How could someone that calls himself president term his own citizens 5%? Buhari has taken cluelessness to another height. Everything he has done jas been to favour the fulanis. Please send your workers home. Don't let any of them die because you want to make profit. Even mugabe can never term any of his people 5%. One nigeria that favours only the fulanis. Nonsense.
This is taking dumbness to another level. I will post the link to that video so you can reduce your ignorance.

A man says '5% of the country didn't vote for me but 97% did it is only logical I work in favour of the 97% that voted for me but since this is a democracy which is the govt of the people I CAN'T DO THAT, I will have to carry everyone along'

Oga where did he refer to '5%' as bad people??
Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by Ejovwoke(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2016
Boiz aren't smiling..

2 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2016
emperorchedda:
This is taking dumbness to another level. I will post the link to that video so you can reduce your ignorance.

A man says '5% of the country didn't vote for me but 97% did it is only logical I work in favour of the 97% that voted for me but since this is a democracy which is the govt of the people I CAN'T DO THAT, I will have to carry everyone along'

You can keep deceiving yourself with semantics but we've read the meaning in the statement, especially the first part of that infamous statement of PMB. To prove the person you quoted right, how's PMB going about with his appointment? We can't be fooled any longer.

PMB has never hidden his hate and disgust for us. We know him like the palm of our hands. We can't be fooled any longer.

Anyway, I like him because he doesn't hide his hatred for us. But we don't care.

If a man walked up to you and said he would have killed you but for the law he won't. How will you respond to that statement? Will you ignore the first part of his threat because of the later?

9 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by Izonpikin: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2016
smiley
Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by Sinkills: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2016
emperorchedda:

My friend, please try harder. I have watched the video. The question thrown to the president by a U S journaliast about his plans for the Niger Delta and inclusive government. The president did not answer that. Rather he started talking about those who voted for him and those who did not and how he will repay them which to me was absolutely unnecessary. Well, anybody can make a mistake. But it appears it was not a mistake. The president apparently is implementing an agenda to favour the core Muslim north. He seems to be in a hurry to fill virtually all important positions with Hausas and Fulanis. Yet, he is preaching One Nigeria. The ball is in the president's court.

6 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by VERDA: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2016
emperorchedda:

Chairman,while I think the whole 97/5% talk is not enough reason to set the country ablaze,please do not justify it,however he said it,the president was not supposed to mention or even hint at his natural tendency to favor those that voted for him,at least not with the knowledge of how ethnicity has devided the country.He is the president....

2 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by junketer(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2016
emperorchedda:

and where did i say that he said 5% are bad people? Pls don't put words into my mouth. When he made that statement it was obvious which people he was referring to as 5%. And with his appointments and all its now clear that he is acting on his 97%, 5% route. He is also systematically putting south west into the 5%.

4 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by passionate88: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2016
PENGASSAN make una no believe the dullard o, one of him fan here tell me say all politicians are liars bit they believed him when he was campaigning and called him a man of integrity

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by emperorchedda(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2016
Sinkills:
My friend, please try harder. I have watched the video. The question thrown to the president by a U S journaliast about his plans for the Niger Delta and inclusive government. The president did not answer that. Rather he started talking about those who voted for him and those who did not and how he will repay them which to me was absolutely unnecessary. Well, anybody can appears it was not a mistake. The president apparently is implementing an agenda to favour the core Muslim north. He seems to be in a hurry to fill virtually all important positions with Hausas and Fulanis. Yet, he is preaching One Nigeria. The ball is in the president's court.
You know you all but flogged the bush but didn't cut any ground. What exactly did the president say?? Say his COMPLETE statement and not half! You can't choose to select some part of a statement to accept thereby ignoring the other half
Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by lonelydora: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2016
osinbanjoisaliar:
Just do your job, if anything happens, FG will send flowers to your wives

Easier said than done. Well, Safety is of the Lord's. grin
Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by junketer(m): 9:48am On Jul 22, 2016
dearpreye:

You can keep deceiving yourself with semantics but we've read the meaning in the statement, especially the first part of that infamous statement of PMB. To prove the person you quoted right, how's PMB going about with his appointment? We can't be fooled any longer.

PMB has never hidden his hate and disgust for us. We know him like the palm of our hands. We can't be fooled any longer.

Anyway, I like him because he doesn't hide his hatred for us. But we don't care.

If a man walked up to you and said he would have killed you but for the law he won't. How will you respond to that statement? Will you ignore the first part of his threat because of the later?
thank you my brother. Its not their fault. Zombeism is incurable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2016
junketer:
thank you my brother. Its not their fault. Zombeism is incurable.

PMB will keep reaping the fruits of that insular and stupid statement.

3 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by passionate88: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
lol , looks like everybody is ridiculing NDa goats

Zombie at work

3 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by pepigeorge(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2016
Its President, Francis Olabode Johnson, said this at the third Women in PENGASSAN National Conference in Abuja.

Na yoruba people full PENGASSAN and dem dey fear well well... na only mouth dem get

2 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by Izonpikin: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2016
dearpreye:

PMB will keep reaping the fruits of that insular and stupid statement.
until he apologises to the marginalised regions and also travelling to these regions to quell the agitation. ..The guy is such a self centered bigot....I expect Buhari to be in the Niger Delta in person talking to the region and also the south east....

What a stiff uncalculating president we have..He thinks rulership in the 21st century and in a dynamic country like Nigeria at this age is by sitting on a throne to give commands...

If ever Nigeria wants to make money via oil they must negotiate, call for a referendum with the Niger Delta. ..no amount of threat will make us budge. ... angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by passionate88: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2016
crownedprinz:
When the dullard receives sense.... Better sense o, not zombified one

3 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by passionate88: 10:01am On Jul 22, 2016
emperorchedda:

why would a sane president categorized his people according to their votes? He said logically, that means he is expected to favour where he got the majority of his vote

2 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by DaBullIT(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2016
Ahhh , Thank you wailer
passionate88:

Zombie at work
Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by Icecomrade: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2016
osinbanjoisaliar:

Lolz . U wicked sha!!!!!!

I think the guy loves his life more. He is quite different from those parrots who brag like empty can.
Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by DaBullIT(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2016
whorevfa
Pilate2016:
In advanced Countries, either you or your English teacher suppose to be behind bars.
Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by 400billionman: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2016
osinbanjoisaliar:

OPC will fight Avengers..
Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by vivalavida(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2016
They will soon ask you guys to pay protection fee.

Just like the farmers are paying

I laugh in mbaise dialect

2 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by passionate88: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
Ahhh , Thank you wailer

2 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by sexychocho(f): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2016
Safety First ooooo

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by Sinkills: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2016
emperorchedda:
You know you all but flogged the bush but didn't cut any ground. What exactly did the president say?? Say his COMPLETE statement and not half! You can't choose to select some part of a statement to accept thereby ignoring the other half
The president said that the people who gave him 5% votes should not expect to be treated like those who gave him 97%. He said however that the constitution constrains him to make appointments from every state so that no section of the country will be marginalised. The constitution only makes reference to ministerial appointment for each state. It is now the discretion of the president on other non ministerial appointments which he has exercised by giving virtually all strategic and juicy positions to the Muslim North. What if the constitution does not mandate the president on ministerial appointment for each state? I think we should be concerned about the increased ethnic tensions by the Niger Delta Avengers and others as well as feelings of marginalizations and how it can be curbed so that we can live peacefully as one country. The ball is in the court of the president to show magnanimity and statesmanship and prove those who perceive him as a divisive and sectional leader wrong. May God help him get it right I J N, Amen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 More Political Parties Join CUPP, Endorse Atiku / Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW / INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.