Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) (31495 Views)

Car Burns On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) / Reckless Danfo Driver Collides With A Toyota Hiace Bus On Otedola Bridge / Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by royalfamily(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2016
So sad just imagine the pain they went tru before truly giving up on lives. RIP.
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by MadCow1: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2016
Rest in Peace
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by BE811APP: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2016
Terrible
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by IMASTEX: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2016
God have mercy
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by deathmen12: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2016
merciful JESUS... so some people still have the mind to hold their phone and vidoe, while human being burn in pain hmmmmm. God grant their family hrt to bear the pain. RIP
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by KellyBerry(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2016
Na wa ooooooo! may the Lord receive their souls.
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2016
LastMumu:
praying to a god to help or protect you from accidents after reading or watching a bad news is just plain useless; everyday people pray against accidents everyday people die. Prayer doesn't do _shit, adhering to life-saving rules and educating ignorant ones would be of more help. It is a collective responsibility of everyone.
Government needs to build safer and better roads
Drivers need to ensure their vehicles are in good state before hitting the road.
Don't drink before and while driving
Don't use phone while driving
Always use your seat belt
if you are not well trained and licensed to drive, don't drive.
Remember your live, the lives of your passengers, other drivers and the pedestrians are vin your hands - drive safely.
If everyone an follow these rules, we will have lesser accidents plaguing us in this country.
Nice one. You need to change your moniker to LastWiseMan

3 Likes

Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by jauntty: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2016
reportnaijanews:
A 14 passenger commercial bus lost its brake on Thursday, somersaulted and bust into fire around 6:20pm.
The bus was heading towards Berger by Otedola bridge in Lagos.
LASEMA spokesman, in a statement confirmed that 11 persons which included 3 female, 8 male were burnt dead.

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/07/11-persons-die-as-bus-burns-in-lagos.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiGEdMVtes4
passed there last night. It was horrific. People were just crying in the BRT I took.

R. I. P
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by phatyman: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2016
rest in peace
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by LEXYCOM: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2016
O lord, pls have mercy on me. Forgive me for ever thinking that you don't love me and that u don't care about me
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by qozeem999(m): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2016
Inalilai Wahina ilehim Rojihun
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by LEXYCOM: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2016
O lord, pls have mercy on me. Forgive me for ever thinking that you don't love me and that u don't care about me
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by sexychocho(f): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2016
HaaAaaaaaaaaaaa
God help us oooooo

RIP to d victims
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by osile2012: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2016
[size=18pt]Just Like that? Which way Nigeria. GOD Help us. May their soul rest in peace. Father thank you for the gift of life.[/size]
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by Vonwolf(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2016
So unfortunate how we have lost our humanity...how can one stand and record this video when people are been burnt? when have we degraded to this stage? RIP to the victims
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nairadays: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2016
Such a sorry site for the soul of man.

RIP to the departed. cry
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by Skmoda360(m): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2016
FuckBuhari:
RIP To The Dead....

May We Not Encounter such tragedy...

I Just Hate The Name 'Buhari'...
i dey tell you, i hate am gan ni.
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2016
LastMumu:
praying to a god to help or protect you from accidents after reading or watching a bad news is just plain useless; everyday people pray against accidents everyday people die. Prayer doesn't do _shit, adhering to life-saving rules and educating ignorant ones would be of more help. It is a collective responsibility of everyone.
Government needs to build safer and better roads
Drivers need to ensure their vehicles are in good state before hitting the road.
Don't drink before and while driving
Don't use phone while driving
Always use your seat belt
if you are not well trained and licensed to drive, don't drive.
Remember your live, the lives of your passengers, other drivers and the pedestrians are in your hands - drive safely.
If everyone an follow these rules, we will have lesser accidents plaguing us in this country.

Your comment would have been peefect if you didn't start the the reckless, ignorant introduction in your speech. Who are you to condemn what other people believe! You puerile, pernicious atheists never cease to amaze me. Reasonable and respectable atheists don't behave this way. When have you heared Wole Soyinka, a more conservative atheist than you coming out to condemn other people's belief, in a bid to drive home his point?

BTW, you did not even mention the most important precautionary step, which has been suspected to be the leading cause of Road Traffic Accidents in Nigeria- overspeeding.

2 Likes

Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2016
These Danfo buses are poorly maintained. There's no agency monitoring them. These guys just put their vehicles out on road and risks the lives of passengers. I cannot count how many times the Danfo bus I entered had to stop because of repairs. May the souls of these guys all RIP. A pity, fire destroyed all evidences of their identification. cry
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2016
i dont get it..... cry cry cry

Cars are passing by nobody stopped to at least i dont even know sef even if na to dey pour water.
Somebody is even videoing
God have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2016
Just thinking, nobody driving could come out with his extinguisher to try stop the fire
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by ibroqol: 11:59am On Jul 22, 2016
May their gentle soul rest in peace. (Ameen)
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by ClitRaider: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
royalfamily:
So sad just imagine the pain they went tru before truly giving up on lives. RIP.
Too much pains..
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by Neyo44(m): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by bluehill: 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=FuckBuhari post=47768732][b]RIP To The Dead....

May We Not Encounter such tragedy...

I Just Hate The Name 'Buhari'...

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

What did Buhari do?
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
LastMumu:

and what is nice about a fatal road accident? undecided

Mr mumu abeg help me ask that guy oo, e be like say him own mumu pas ur own oo (no offence my guy) grin grin cheesy... seriously what part of all that was nice, that was bad, gruesome and scary.. burnt what a way to go....
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by jennifer22(f): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ogheneme bikoooo serorawharuen
God please protect us
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by God2man(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Prayer is important.

It may not work for everybody,
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by Joehong(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
THIS BOY MOHAMMED ILIYASU HASSAN LEFT HOUSE ON 17TH JULY 2016 AND NEVER RETURN HOME. ANY BODY THAT KNOW OR SEE HIM SHOULD CONTACT 08166451490

Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by IrradiatoR: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Vonwolf:
So unfortunate how we have lost our humanity...how can one stand and record this video when people are been burnt? when have we degraded to this stage? RIP to the victims

still shocked at the scenery and what they went through after watching the video . .

imagine vehicles driving past the burning bus too, no vehicle could even stop. How then can a passerby attempt to pour ordinary water or sand without fear of getting hit by a vehicle.

One would have expected an immediate barricade of the road by one of those vehicles so as to allow for the possibility of putting off the fire and probably save lives. . .

its a pity
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by passionate88: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Buhari why cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident / Thousands Of Venezuelans Trying To Enter Columbia To Escape Economic Crisis(Pic / Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.