Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) (34677 Views)

Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos / Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS / Young Girl Helping Her Mum Fry Yam And Akara Crushed By Jeep In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by OneHead: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tragedy Averted in Owerri ...

What would have been a major tragedy was mysteriously averted when a luxury bus belonging to a popular transport company went ablaze today in Owerri. The incident happened in the early hours of today along ulakwo junction.

The driver, passersby, other road users were still in shock as a vehicle moving could suddenly go ablaze. To God be the glory that no life was lost in the inferno.

Source: http://www.headng.com/2017/12/owerri-luxury-bus-go-ablaze/

4 Likes

Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hope no casualties?

Bad luck of rochas

6 Likes

Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by Benjom(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hmmn... everyone needs to be careful this season o. May we live to fulfil our days on earth in good health and prosperity.

14 Likes

Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by LordPOSEIDON: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
One inHuman being up there said its the badluck of Rochas that set the bus on fire.. Good! Continue

At any rate, I stand gidigba beside the Founder of Snake Island as we dey view as things dey cook for de thread.. I'm really privileged Sir Lala

1 Like

Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by Nonnyflex(m): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Well report to the commisioner of happiness.... E no concern me... Let me continue with my candy crush

3 Likes

Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by KushyKush: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by Playz(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
Good to know no lives were lost. The management of the said transport company should look into it and find out the cause of the "sudden fire"
Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by ebothom(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
jeez!!!...thank God there was no human casualty

1 Like

Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by iamJ(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
hope no big yansh or fine girl was inside

we are trying to protect the best from extinction, the ugly ones can go

wen i see a fine girl

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
Na only God understand shashocked
Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

The owner of the transport company is a ritualist.

He is yet to offer his sacrifice for the renewal of his blood money charm.

Until he does so, he will keep losing his property mysteriously.

2 Likes

Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by favoritte: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hope no life was lost
Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
Imo state is always in the news recently shocked
Either for the good, the bad or the ugly.

Rochas, ikpuola! smiley

7 Likes

Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by jacoik(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Rochas state. I bet my last kobo in d bank that u will see the statue of that burnt bus in two weeks time

4 Likes

Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by iyajiAdoga2017: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Spirit of statue at work.
Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
They are not yet through with mass burial from the Tanker and Mini bus accident and this one again
Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by Nonywendy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nawa oo
Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by iamloski(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Evil men at work, xmas is near, they are looking for souls to devour, their plans have solely failed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by propanet(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
The weather is too hot

3 Likes

Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by orijintv(m): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
dignity33:
Be aware that this fellow username are agent of government media outlet paid to decieve Nigerians in Nairaland forum, they comment on any topic against Buhari administration trying to convince Nigeria that Buhari is the last option they spend the whole day spaming on Comment against Goverment. Please my brothers and Sisters don't be deceive by this Wicked people who are collecting money to sold their fellow Nigeria to this evil adminstration, the likes of them are full in other Social Media paid by Buhari Lauretta Onochie.

Ngeneukwenu, python, seunmsg, sarrki,

Only if you had Dignity in your sense of reasoning just like the way you have it on your Nairaland Username, you could have made perfect sense without being sentimental sir. #Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by jacoik(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Rochas state. I bet my last kobo in d bank that u will see the statue of that burnt bus in two weeks time. Only state where u have commissioner for happiness and husbandry affairs

2 Likes

Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by ElPadrino33: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
Where is the Commissioner for Happiness when you need her ? grin

4 Likes

Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by iamloski(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
dignity33:
Be aware that this fellow username are agent of government media outlet paid to decieve Nigerians in Nairaland forum, they comment on any topic against Buhari administration trying to convince Nigeria that Buhari is the last option they spend the whole day spaming on Comment against Goverment. Please my brothers and Sisters don't be deceive by this Wicked people who are collecting money to sold their fellow Nigeria to this evil adminstration, the likes of them are full in other Social Media paid by Buhari Lauretta Onochie.

Ngeneukwenu, python, seunmsg, sarrki,
you are talking out of content, why, stop typing nonsense,jobless buffon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by quiverfull(m): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
That bus fit no get insurance so....
Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by Pinuc: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
Rochas, please we need a statue of the bus in that location. Oya action.

1 Like

Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by aguiyi2: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
Okorocha's evil deeds affecting the whole imo state.Deep cleansing needed.
Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by Brown3601: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
commisioner of happiness shoud go and make d driver happy nau, bad governance, bad luck

4 Likes

Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by eddieguru(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
iamJ:
hope no big yansh or fine girl was inside

we are trying to protect the best from extinction, the ugly ones can go

wen i see a fine girl
one spotted

2 Likes

Re: Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) by olawamide042(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Eyha....God will do a new one for them..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man In Suit Climbs Moving Tanker Steps As Means Of Transportation (Video) / Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) / COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.