Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) (31566 Views)

Car Burns On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) / Reckless Danfo Driver Collides With A Toyota Hiace Bus On Otedola Bridge / Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by Akinaukwa: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
LastMumu:
praying to a god to help or protect you from accidents after reading or watching a bad news is just plain useless; everyday people pray against accidents everyday people die. Prayer doesn't do _shit, adhering to life-saving rules and educating ignorant ones would be of more help. It is a collective responsibility of everyone.
Government needs to build safer and better roads
Drivers need to ensure their vehicles are in good state before hitting the road.
Don't drink before and while driving
Don't use phone while driving
Always use your seat belt
if you are not well trained and licensed to drive, don't drive.
Remember your live, the lives of your passengers, other drivers and the pedestrians are in your hands - drive safely.
If everyone an follow these rules, we will have lesser accidents plaguing us in this country.
In addition, occupants of an overspeeding vehicle has every right to caution or report the driver or report his act of recklessness at the sight of any FRSC officer. If i am in such vehicle, i will simply ask the driver to park while i come down and board another vehicle. Until we begin to take safety precautions seriously then God will back up our prayers positively.
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by Zico5(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
FuckBuhari:
RIP To The Dead....

May We Not Encounter such tragedy...

I Just Hate The Name 'Buhari'...
U don't need to hate him. Just do the needful
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by monalsian(f): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Rip To Them.
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by Lovexme(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jesus! That is just in front of my office.
R.I.P. to the departed.
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by lailo: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
facelessangel:
That particular spot has claimed a lot of lives. Something has to be done.
Africans have started again angry angry angry
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by 360command: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
All this our danfo buses wey be say dere is no proper control or monitoring by govt agency...in some countries, there is something called vehicle inspection officer(VIO) where they check your vehicle on the road at a certain car park point. There, they certify your car/bus is OK before accepting you to go.. If not OK, the car or bus is seized.

Also, make govt try to enforce law on those danfo buses to reduce the no of passengers on a sit. Instead of the ones where people starts joining themselves as Sardines.

I tire for the country and the way they treat its citizen..
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by MhizVeronica(f): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
FuckBuhari:
RIP To The Dead....

ah ah ah is buhari d cause
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Can't see how they'll be identified......RIP to the dead!
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by wickedworld: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
edbor:
not just accidents again, they are now getting burnt. hmm.

Since the begining of this year lot of people were burnt to arses through accident.

There is something fishes about this government because the accident is not just taking ppl lives but burn them beyong recornition.
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
tit:
nice one
BIMBO
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by Bimpe29: 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
What a tragic event! May their souls rest in peace and fortitude be granted on their families to bear their deaths.
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by sasxy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
FuckBuhari:
RIP To The Dead....

Amen o
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
FuckBuhari:
RIP To The Dead....

With that hatred in your heart,you are killing yourself gradually.
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
maoolakanm:
With that hatred in your heart,you are killing yourself gradually.
You Also Bro
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by olaszydaruma(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
O ga ni gwe. Kesu Kristi oko opo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by weselomo(m): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
ﺇِﻧَّﺎ ﻟﻠﻪِ ﻭَﺇِﻧَّـﺎ ﺇِﻟَﻴْﻪِ ﺭَﺍﺟِﻌﻮﻥَ
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by histemple: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2016
How will they identify these completely burnt persons?
Re: Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) by Dahjhi: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2016
tollytexy:

Aiye e ma baje ni
Epeeee cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash / UK To Increase Visa Fees, Health Charges For Migrants / Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.