Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) (76595 Views)

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by izzou(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2016
ugohemma:
Ggggg

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Gkemz: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2016
A lot of these self acclaimed pastors and prophets are hypocrites who doesn't practice what they preach about.
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by eddyslim(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2016
But Pastor, don't tell me you don't have a wife @ home!
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2016
Why always The igbos ehn?

1 Like

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by infogenius(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2016
Kolababe:
A 'Man of God' identified as Prophet Obi O. of Anchor of Restoration Church located at Owufuju Street, Asaba was this morning stripped to his underwear by the people who caught him red handed allegedly having sex with a married woman. He was made to hold his church banner while being paraded around in his underpants. No service on Sunday for his church

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/photos-pastor-stripped-to-his-pants-in.html

Awon eleyi won bad gan

1 Like

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by agwom(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2016
The end time pastors!

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2016
ifenes:
I always thought the Christians themselves can't keep to their rules/ laws. Hell fire is meant for Christians.
And you too for being a silly hypocrite! You be God?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by HeroKeys(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2016
end time pastors.. smh
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2016
i came to check d names. And am so happy!!!!! Na dem

2 Likes

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by lamideee(f): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2016
He is a man of the devil,conji na bastard
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2016
eddyslim:
He without sin should cast the first stone...
Rubbish.
Ur statement encourages them to continue in such impunity.

Another statement is...
Do not judge, so that u wouldn't be judged.

5 Likes

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Jazzlite: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2016
lols
vicstar:
• • • • • Eleyi gidi gan sad

Name checkers association of nairaland! Samibisa north branch reporting for duty sir gringrin cool

Ehn uhm...na dem!
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by neocortex: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2016
goldbim:
What?? .this is very wrong!!let he without a sin cast a stone first....you'll see a cradle robber and rapist mocking the pastor too..smh!!its supposed to be nobody's business!!.afterall,its with a consenting adult he had it with!!it should be within the concerned parties families they'll settle it not community!..

Adultery is a crime in Nigeria,
they should have handed him over to the police
instead of parading him round the town.

1 Like

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2016
Make dem ask am well e fit be say na NAKED SPIRITUAL HEALING him dey perform.
Kolababe:
A 'Man of God' identified as Prophet Obi O. of Anchor of Restoration Church located at Owufuju Street, Asaba was this morning stripped to his underwear by the people who caught him red handed allegedly having sex with a married woman. He was made to hold his church banner while being paraded around in his underpants. No service on Sunday for his church

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/photos-pastor-stripped-to-his-pants-in.html
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by olakareem1(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2016
goldbim:
What?? .this is very wrong!!let he without a sin cast a stone first....you'll see a cradle robber and rapist mocking the pastor too..smh!!its supposed to be nobody's business!!.afterall,its with a consenting adult he had it with!!it should be within the concerned parties families they'll settle it not community!..

At least the robber and the thief did not go about deceiving people and living a hypocrites' lifestyle [color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by neocortex: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2016
Trina0936:

And you too for being a silly hypocrite! You be God?? undecided

Birds of a feather undecided
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ehikwe22: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2016
Oh, I pity for Obiajuru. I know this man from way back. The former number one man of Baggars in DELSU, Agbor. he's an Igbo man. what a shame.

1 Like

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by neocortex: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2016
eddyslim:
He without sin should cast the first stone...

That is the perfect defense line for criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Glomoni: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2016
Hope no be fuel that guy behind the pastor carry oo. Cos our people and setting human beings ablaze be like bread and butter. However, today is my birthday, kindly to the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by kennyrich(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2016
End time pastor, may God forgive u,amin
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Cornerstone001: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2016
Chai shocked shocked shocked See wetin konji has caused the man of God
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by MindRevolution: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2016
goldbim:
God bless you,the act was committed with the consent of the woman,so he dint rape the woman,he should be left for God and the law court when the husband takes up the case,so why parade the man,some of those fools parading the man are bigger criminals. and where is the woman in question?she should have been paraded too.

3 Likes

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by goldbim(f): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2016
neocortex:

Adultery is a crime in Nigeria,
they should have handed him over to the police
instead of parading him round the town.
exactly!!!some of the people parading him round the town do worse in their closets!.
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Kulas: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2016
What is this country turning into ??,everytime Pastor do this Pastor do that.Thats why i always feel reluctant and scared to honour invitations to attend any programme/events some of my friends that attend some of these so called penticostal and new generation churches invite me.Proudly a CATHOLiC and always a CATHOLIC!.

2 Likes

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by M4gunners: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2016
goldbim:
In other words, you technically saying it is write for a Pastor to with married womens right?
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2016
goldbim:
You are right in a but we are talking about someone that preach to his members that such things are sin...So will he then be the one doing such atrocity? But am not God to judge him sha.
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2016
This is totally wrong. He committed sin yea, just because he's a pastor, ain't pastors human beings? the so called mob, are they clean to disgrace a man of God when God himself said, touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. No one is perfect and we should try to respect the law by not taking it into our hands. Just because we know of other person sin or crime doesn't mean we're perfect to condemn others. The people who carried out this act will be judged by God cause they have committed the worst sin by disgracing him in the name of God almighty.
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 22, 2016
Jer 23:9-11 (NIV) "Concerning the prophets:.. 'The land is full of adulterers;.. The prophets follow an evil course and use their power unjustly. Both prophet and priest are godless; even in my temple I find their wickedness,' declares the Lord."
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2016
goldbim:
I like your sense of reasoning and judgement

1 Like

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2016
neocortex:

Birds of a feather undecided
Doesn't work in this case,sorry! Try the person next to you! undecided
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by maxwelloweezy(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2016
END TIME PASTOR

1 Like

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ibkgab001: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2016
Are you talking about sheep in the background grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) / I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.