Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" (23406 Views)

Lola Alao's Grown Up Daughter (Photos) / Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" / Photos From Lola Alao's Father's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
As if we actually care!!!
Her name was never written in the book of life.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Jobabori(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Religion should be a personal thing. You should not trouble others with your choice. I advise you to be a committed Muslim not a muslim merely by name as you were likely a christian by mere name before. Focus and worship God not seeking for publicity in the name of religion.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Berlyn:
not funny n angry
Truth they say is bitter angry

Change it jooor

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by passionate88: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Confused set of 'pimple', that's what these yourobbers are
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Myde4naija(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Guyman02:
Who cares what an AFONJA does with her life? embarassed

Muslims seem to be desperate to make us feel like many people are not abandoning the religion in droves secretly out of fear of being killed for apostacy.
Google the number of Muslim converts to Christianity in Europe who say they couldn't do it at home because of threat of being killed by their relations and fellow Muslims and they came out openly because they have no wish of ever returning to their home countries again.
why he dey pain u nah? I don't call this a comment its more of lamentation.

3 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Ekun123: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wa alaykum salam waramotulahi wabarakatuhu. May ALLAH (SWT) keeps you on the straight path of Islam and srenghten you.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Godsate: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
I said it that they were not christians. They are just set of people using religion to get contracts.

Christianity is more that going to church. No child of God, filled with Holy Spirit (which belong only to the children of God) will do what they are doing.

A true christian is one with mind of Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by horluwaloseyi(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
No be consciense,name because she wan go marry one baba always kan
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by laparry12(f): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
Abeg where she been dey before? Your life, your biz dear. Enjoy.
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
Somebdy cnverts to a religion of her own choice and world has refused to let her rest,hmmmmmm. Nawao

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by SHAIBULIAR: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Who cares? Just make sure you don't join them in hating,killing and carrying bombs

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Hassanaz(m): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Congratulations that you made the best decision in life. Allah had warned all that “Do not die except as a Muslim”. May Allah strengthen you and support. WORD OF ADVICE: Be ready to face real verbal and even physical assault for your wise decision. There had been tomes and tomes of lies written against the Muslims and Islam, and all these will be packaged to confuse you after your are rightly guided. BE STEADFAST

3 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by mccoy47(m): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
Berlyn:
not funny n angry

Lol cheesy
But seriously ur cleavage is bae! shocked
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
musquareni:
The newly converted Nollywood Actress, Lola Alao says Teslim (Islamic greeting) to all her muslim fans for the first time and explains to those fans who might have been hurt with her decision that she was born into an Islamic home, she only reverted to her root.

Actress Lola, who announces her Islamic name as Rhodia, went further to elucidate that her late father's name is even an Islamic name, Lasisi Alao ( AbdulAzeez).

Rhodia Omolola Alao wrote on her wall:

"Salaam alykum to all my wonderful friends and fans, May Almighty Allaah grant u all your heart desires. I just want everyone to know that I was born into a Muslim home, my late father's name is Lasisi Alao, so I reverted back to my root through Alhaji Yususf Adepoju ( Acadip) May Almighty Allaah bless him and all my wonderful friends and fans... Thanks, love you all... Rohdiat Omolola Alao Ajibola."

She was heartily welcome to Islam with lovely comments by her fans.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIJmSJ_jPWJ

Guess what?
We don't care ohhhhhh!

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Presbulg(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
teebillz:
Islam, always looking for new members while doing nothing to make good of the existing ones. It is just about the numbers? The world will be a better place if efforts are concentrated on making better humans out of the existing muslims.

Come on, are you this dull. Islam is not in any competition with any religion. Islam is an arabic word meaning submission and obedience to the will of Almighty God. That's why we say everyone is born a muslim (one who submits and obey God).

Ever wonder how people revert to Islam even though there's nothing like Evangelism in Islam ? It's because those people have finally seen the truth.
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Presbulg(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Godsate:
I said it that they were not christians. They are just set of people using religion to get contracts.

Christianity is more that going to church. No child of God, filled with Holy Spirit (which belong only to the children of God) will do what they are doing.

A true christian is one with mind of Christ.

Nobody is born a christian but everybody is born a muslim

Islam is not in any competition with any religion. Islam is an arabic word meaning submission and obedience to the will of Almighty God. That's why we say everyone is born a muslim (one who submits and obey God).

Ever wonder how people revert to Islam even though there's nothing like Evangelism in Islam ? It's because those people have finally seen the truth

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by lakeside3020(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
This Lola Alao that always arrange Nollywood babes for the Senators and big Abuja big men

The mess u put Bisi way Dino Melaye bleep and impregnate and denied the pregnancy is still there o

convert well well o u hear

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Whalewale(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
wow nice one it's your choice my dear, keep it up
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by rita25(f): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
she don go meet alfa to do jazz for her and he gives her the condition of converting 1st before the charm can have efficacy.......well done till alfa ask you to carry bomb you go get sense.......

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Dannyfaraday(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2016

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by jhidey08(m): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
Trina0936:

Guess what?
We don't care ohhhhhh!
u actually do, the fact that u opened this thread and dropped a comment is enough.

If u really don't care u'll see d thread and 'hiss'.
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by jhidey08(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
rita25:
she don go meet alfa to do jazz for her and he gives her the condition of converting 1st before the charm can have efficacy.......well done till alfa ask you to carry bomb you go get sense.......
cheesy sorry Rita, how old are u? Dis kind of reasoning is like that of a primary 5 pupil. I know u were joking with the comment ni sha grin
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
jhidey08:
u actually do, the fact that u opened this thread and dropped a comment is enough.

If u really don't care u'll see d thread and 'hiss'.
So I cant air my views again? Is this a muslim forum or a public forum?? For you to quote me means you are also pained so do me a favor and STFU! undecided
Swerve jare make I see better people! Amebo! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by nurusystem(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Guyman02:

Muslims seem to be desperate to make us feel like many people are not abandoning the religion in droves secretly out of fear of being killed for apostacy.
Google the number of Muslim converts to Christianity in Europe who say they couldn't do it at home because of threat of being killed by their relations and fellow Muslims and they came out openly because they have no wish of ever returning to their home countries again.

You no dey ever 1 day talk sense,but rather ngetive,guesssin,lieing,abusin,which day wonna go wise n get sense to talk sences hmm,,ewaaaaa
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by tonymania(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lola alao, we don hear enjoy ur new faith while it last. We wish u all the best. I believe one maga don dey pay. VerY soon u will undertand what is all about.
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by spafu(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
If you like revert to your great grand fathers' animist religion, it does not affect how food goes into my mouth and journey down to the stomach.
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by BodmaxGift: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wetin concern me now..... mteewwwww
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
Who asked her for explanation?
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by deliveryboy: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
See people carry the matter for their head. Why express so much pain because she reverts back to Islam. And to say these are the tolerant ones is mind boggling

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Mypeople2(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
So should we clap for you?
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by HorLa00(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Guyman02:

How can someone with a working brain say this?

Can you give me, one , I mean one, just one screnario that you've seen before of how a Christian-convertee got killed by his/her Muslim relation?

Try to go any dialogue with any Christian, they search Google. Google and the most of the ranked websites are owned by Christians, so what next would they wrote to justify their sinful act of worshipping man calling it God?

#Smh

For anyone to quote me, I need live reference, not another Google-searched as usual of how one Muslim killed his relation for converting to Islam , if not, then you all fit to be handed life imprisonment for advocating lies..
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by JegaQuin: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mumu. ... those immigrants deceived the western world authorities to secure thier papers, and even thier are millions of born christian Arab from Arab lands so if those already christians claim to be Muslims converting to christians which could endangered thier lives, the authority will believe them because they are Arabic speakers! Dude you need some exposures! No just sit for one the Nigerian villages dey believe heresay!

Mtchhhee!

Guyman02:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dotman Acquires A New BMW (Photo) / At A Point, I Almost Gave Up – Funke Akindele-bello / Throwback Pictures Of Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.