Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Work In Obasanjo's Ota Farm! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Work In Obasanjo's Ota Farm! (4192 Views)

Is It Encouraging For A Couple To Work In The Same Establishment? / Is It Right For A Pastor Work In An Alcohol Manufacturing Company? / Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work In Obasanjo's Ota Farm! by dhoyin: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2006
hi there i am a student of agric engineering i wish to do my IT in ota farms anybody knows how i can get in there. or you got any advice about my working there or where i can do my IT.
Re: Work In Obasanjo's Ota Farm! by yicob(m): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2006
walk down to abuja and talk to baba.
Re: Work In Obasanjo's Ota Farm! by Oracle(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2006
Well, i don't know how you can get in there but I tell you it sure wouldn't be easy.
Re: Work In Obasanjo's Ota Farm! by mammyword: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2006
i suggest you call this number 08033767991 and ask the guy, he is in charge if recruitments or can tell u what to do. if u like u could go to agbeloba house in abeokuta thats the head office.
Re: Work In Obasanjo's Ota Farm! by kitaun(m): 1:52am On Dec 07, 2006
Make sure you don't tamper with gizzard when u get there or else baba iyabo will shoot u in d leg!
Re: Work In Obasanjo's Ota Farm! by bolaoni(m): 7:43am On Dec 07, 2006
kit, u took those words out of my mouth grin Ota farm is a danger zone 4 all chap guyz o, so BEWARE!
Re: Work In Obasanjo's Ota Farm! by dhoyin: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2006
well you don't have to worry much about me. i got nothing to steel or take from baba's farm. i would be fine. just looking for a good experience about farm mechanisation and management that is all. and for you yocobi guess i demand transport money from you to see baba in abj.
Re: Work In Obasanjo's Ota Farm! by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2006
kitaun:

Make sure you don't tamper with gizzard when u get there or else baba iyabo will shoot u in d leg!

grin grin grin
Re: Work In Obasanjo's Ota Farm! by aadewale(m): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2006
I heard that if u steal anything there and you are caught, baba will shoot you in the leg. if you have itchy fingers dont wlak near that place ooooooooooo.because u mih=ght end up been handicapped
Re: Work In Obasanjo's Ota Farm! by jobman: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2007
Na wah oh U dey listen to radio or watch TV? just phone BABA during the monthly preseidential chat show and ask him. But no go see plenty eggs and carry one oh!!!
Re: Work In Obasanjo's Ota Farm! by nucleus(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2007
you guys are funny, instead to help the guy youwere all busy making jest of baba no regeret. thanks mammyword for the info i hope he'll make use of it
Re: Work In Obasanjo's Ota Farm! by kitaun(m): 2:58am On Jan 03, 2007
Making jest of Baba Iyawo? U kidding me? Man, am telling u what i know, geddit?
Re: Work In Obasanjo's Ota Farm! by boladonas(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2007
kitaun:

Making jest of Baba Iyawo? U kidding me? Man, am telling u what i know, geddit?

I have never known any1 who worked in that farm without "abamo"(regret)
its not the best place to ever wonder to.
Mere suspicion is enough for baba to turn u to disable 4 life
u dont really need to steal to be shot,
just the suspicion that God's grace is multiplying over your meagre salary is enough.

A word is enough for the wise only.

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips To Save Money & Be Rich After School / Top 14 Facts About Mondays That Will Interest You / Ekiti Senior Citizens Get N5,000 Monthly Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.