Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! (19126 Views)

The Agitation Will Not Stop Until Nigeria Recognizes Biafra- General Joe Achuzie / No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram / Boko Haram Vows To Fight Until Nigeria Establishes Sharia Law - London Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:22am On Sep 19, 2009
like i said, you post the SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
dont you think i have seen those same maps on every single thread you post in?
its getting boring, i still dont care.
stop wasting your time.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by chic2pimp(m): 3:22am On Sep 19, 2009
MAY GOD SAVE US ALL FROM THIS MAN CALLED BECOOMRICH.

AHN AHN KILODE,OGINI
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 3:31am On Sep 19, 2009
amaka , do you know cutlass, ondo people normal carry one, and they would cut you with it. I am not joking? i am serious. Go ask other nigerian, that why the federal govt is telling so much lie, in 1963, 1983, the reason we had a change of govt was because of ondo state. the military had to take over power. The people battle with the military for weeks and has the nigeria army went to the north to bring the army, they killed them in thier thousand. Because everybody in ondo state has a gun.

When someone want to give you a gift , he gives you a gun. some houses has several guns. children have guns in ondo state because they hunt for animal. And people know how to make local guns.

The first thing a father gives his son in ondo state is a gun. to show he has reach manhood. more of cultural thing like people from texas.

Now can you imagine  govt telling this people lies ,while they own the oil.

check dictionary before you start verbal abuse

Ijaw English Kalabari

fagha endless kunoma 2. kunomaye

famuye gun alagba

fanu fence onu

gaan light 1. tonjo 2. bele 1. fekefeke 2. iku-a

gba tell/speak 1. ekwen 2. (ama bibi) fie 3. duko

gba obey; obedient bibipoki

gbasa finger bara-tungbali

gesi truth minini

ibasa good morning; salutation baa-te sin-bibi

abalabala butterfly aparimagogo

abidai yesterday biein
Abidi aligator sibiri
Ade or adi face torukubu 1. daa 2. (tombo) t'roko sie 3. diki
Adeein tsetse fly oruein
Adein knife Ogiye
Adodo heart Biobengbo or biongbo
Aduwon wave Onungo or Bara fenguma

baun run mangi or sikiri
bolou beginning 1. saki 2. kiri-oki

ben gbai today 1. mimgbaa 2. mi-saki-be
beni water minji
berebe plantain

beseri forever gbamaso
bibe evening bobiri
Bina relation minabo
Bina owei Brother awo 2. mbire 3. inumbire
Bina rai Sisiter mbira

Dada papa dabo
Dadi test daa-diki
Dan long or tall alama ◘ adj : nangwo or gele or opiororo

Dau father dabo
Dodo cold oboku

baun run mangi or sikiri
bolou beginning 1. saki 2. kiri-oki

ben gbai today 1. mimgbaa 2. mi-saki-be
beni water minji
berebe plantain

beseri forever gbamaso
bibe evening bobiri
Bina relation minabo
Bina owei Brother awo 2. mbire 3. inumbire
Bina rai Sisiter mbira

Dada papa dabo
Dadi test daa-diki
Dan long or tall alama ◘ adj : nangwo or gele or opiororo

Dau father dabo
Dodo cold oboku

Kai n Lock ikpopu 2. gbain

kakii v.i hesitate saka-fama
kala adj small

kamayefa adj anxious 1. biosese 1. bala-bala

kara adj correct krakra
Kari Pray teke

karibo adj high priest agba-dabo

kene one gboru 2 tombo

kiribou noun farm duwo or dibi
kiriekpe noun the chin

Kokopoli n Parrot 1. se-belemabo 2. Amina-see-belemabo
Kon n Neck kongo

labaiya wo ari yoo interj. goodbye! dein na!

lala noun swamp; marsh bu

lelee language 1. bele 2. bibi

mbau n.f daughter erebo tubo

mbẹliye noun a plane so’nwiaru
mbirei noun brother minapu

Meleye n tongue bele 2. ekwen-bibi

do you know that if they move Nigeria border back by 15 km around oyo state. The president of benin republic would be a Nigerian.

And 15 km is lekki lagos to national theatre Iganmu in lagos. so if they move the border by 15 km, he would have been born a nigerian.

15 km Aso Rock presidential palace to about new abuja stadium in abuja. Aso rock to airport is 31km.

15 km is from the white house in Dc to Andrews Air Force Base
15 km is White house to college park in maryland.
15 km is National park to National Center for Biotechnology Information

15 km in new york from the bronx to the governor Island in new york

15 km in toronto from don mill to etobicoke

This is the closest Yoruba town in Oyo state to the president of Benin republic place of birth and home town, you can walk from his town to this town in one day and return back that same day. People walk from lekki to Iddo in lagos during strike and even long. So what make him less nigerian than you.

He is closer to us than you amaka, do you get my point. He is 15 km to us, you are 350 km, what relationship, do we have with you 350 km? or with someone from maiduguri who is 1145 km away. who is closer, 15 km, 350 km or 1145 km?

Calabar is 601 km

Yola is 961 km

Sokoto is 742

Kano is 784 km

Damaturu is 1085

Abuja is 523 km

The president of benin republic is 15km away. and you say we have relationship with you. which one . tell me. what relation do we have with you people i really want to know.??

And 15 km is lekki lagos to national theatre Iganmu in lagos. so if they move the border by 15 km, he would have been born a nigerian.

15 km Aso Rock presidential palace to about new abuja stadium in abuja.

15 km is from Enugu - Nike lake hotel to Large Brewery at 9th Mile, Enugu

15 km is from port Harcourt Harbour to eleme junction in port harcourt
15 km is from Kano airport to the kano zoo
15 km is from Kaduna airport to Kudenda Power Station

15 km is from Maiduguri airport to University of maiduguri Teaching Hospital

15 km is from m Shell Contractor Gate Roundabout - Warri to warri airport
15 km is from benin city airport to University of benin
if you move the nigeria border in by 15 km in katsina.

President Yar adua and Mohammed Buhari would be citizen of Niger Republic.

do you know that if they move Nigeria border back by 15 km around oyo state. The president of benin republic would be a Nigerian.

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:36am On Sep 19, 2009
chic2pimp:

MAY GOD SAVE US ALL FROM THIS MAN CALLED BECOOMRICH.

AHN AHN KILODE,OGINI
you finally added your gender!!!! HAHAHA.
you got tired of people calling you a female, huh? lol

you have said my name, again.
im beginning to think youre obsessed.

i didnt even read your bullshit, i stopped as soon as i saw my name.

its funny how you dont understand the "I DONT CARE" part, and you will try as hard as possible to shove your beliefs down everyone's throat.

what part of "i dont care" dont you understand?
abeg, stop wasting your time.

EVEN IF YOU DIE TOMORROW, WHAT HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED? NOTHING.
cause what you say on NL = NOTHING.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:41am On Sep 19, 2009
Amaka now I see what you going through and  I really feel for you. That becomrich has an obsession for you and is stalking you all over the place. I don't know if you heard about that poor girl that was killed up in Yale by some little freak that had an obsession just like this one. Run my sister and don't look back. grin
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 3:59am On Sep 19, 2009

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by chic2pimp(m): 4:16am On Sep 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

you finally added your gender!!!! HAHAHA.
you got tired of people calling you a female, huh? lol

Naahhhh,not even that. I just thought I might as well put it in anyways. cool
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by playahP(m): 5:10am On Sep 19, 2009
if nigeria shoulda break up then atleast 10million people would die, damn,
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2009
chic2pimp:

Naahhhh,not even that. I just thought I might as well put it in anyways. cool
oh, okay. smiley
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by bibiking1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2009
Becommrich is making a point!
please do not get me wrong ok!
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2009
if nigeria shoulda break up then atleast 10million people would die,  damn,

That is a lie. nothing would happen.

It depend on how nigeria break. If the igbo try to declear biafra, Yes there would be war. If the niger delta declear niger delta, there would be war. Because of the population.   

This is easy, it is just to make the north majority. Do you think the north would complain. NO.  we get dual citizenship.

If it is agreement between the North and the Yorubas,edo, delta and bayelsa , there would be no war.

Who is going to start the war ,? is it akwa ibom or cross river state?  tell me who,

When they cut of bakassi? nothing happened.

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2009
Look, it is not even a break up of nigeria. let me explain.

We relocate the border and yorubas, delta, edo, and bayelsa state are still nigerian but they live in benin republic. For you to take part in the election. you have to cross over to the new nigeria to vote. The only option you can vote is if 2/3 of the house of assembly in benin republic revoke its right to vote in nigeria.

You would still be nigerian but you live in Benin republic. Those of us aboard are also Nigerian and we live abroad, and we cant vote. it is the same thing. Does that make us less nigerian like you no. it is just for peace. It is only the border line that is been relocated.

And anybody from the new nigeria who want to take part in benin republic election would have to cross over to vote or pick up citizenship.  Look if a man from germany want to pick up britain citizenship , he can do it. He just to relocate to britain. it is the same thing.

You would still be nigerian but you live in Benin republic. Those of us aboard are also Nigerian and we live abroad, and we cant vote. it is the same thing. we become what they call non residential citizen.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2009
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2009
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2009
?v=0
?v=0

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2009

We relocate the border and yorubas, delta, edo, and bayelsa state are still nigerian but they live in benin republic. For you to take part in the election. you have to cross over to the new nigeria to vote. The only option you can vote is if 2/3 of the house of assembly in benin republic revoke its right to vote in nigeria.

You would still be nigerian but you live in Benin republic. Those of us aboard are also Nigerian and we live abroad, and we cant vote. it is the same thing. Does that make us less nigerian like you no. it is just for peace. It is only the border line that is been relocated.

And anybody from the new nigeria who want to take part in benin republic election would have to cross over to vote or pick up citizenship. Look if a man from germany want to pick up britain citizenship , he can do it. He just to relocate to britain. it is the same thing.

You would still be nigerian but you live in Benin republic. Those of us aboard are also Nigerian and we live abroad, and we cant vote. it is the same thing. we become what they call non residential citizen.

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2009
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by sjeezy8: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2009
The Becomeguy is making a point.

If yorubas-delta edo bayesla leave there will be no war.

Its true
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by Goldmind1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2009
Well done Becommrich. U are doing a great job here. Sensitizing different ethnic groups on the opportunities that await them if this artificial country, called Nigeria breaks up.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2009
sjeezy8 , yes , how is going to go to war?

Is it the north, who would be glad to become majority. They would not fight.
Or is it Yar Adua who want a second time and know that the satellite picture does not favour to return back to power? Yar adua would not fight.
Or is it Cross river or Akwa Ibom, who when they remove Bakassi, there was no war.
Or is it Igbos, Who are just waiting to get rid of Goodluck Jonathan to replace Yar Adua?

Who , go fight? Nobody,

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2009

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2009
sjeezy8 , yes , how is going to go to war?

Is it the north, who would be glad to become majority. They would not fight.
Or is it Yar Adua who want a second time and know that the satellite picture does not favour to return back to power?  Yar adua would not fight.
Or is it Cross river or Akwa Ibom, who when they remove Bakassi, there was no war.
Or is it Igbos, Who are just waiting to get rid of Goodluck Jonathan to replace Yar Adua? 

Who , go fight?  Nobody,

And anybody from the new nigeria who want to take part in benin republic election would have to cross over to vote or pick up citizenship. Look if a man from germany want to pick up britain citizenship , he can do it. He just to relocate to britain. it is the same thing.

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by sjeezy8: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2009
you are makin very valid points

The north have always wanted to be the majority over who ever is in Nigeria esp east/south south oil.
I now see why the east/south south are bitter towards yorubas lol,

Why would yorubas want to join Benin and would Benin Govt even allow it?
Why not yorubas by themselves?
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by kosovo(m): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2009
@sjeezy8
you are makin very valid points

The north have always wanted to be the majority over who ever is in Nigeria esp east/south south oil.
I now see why the east/south south are bitter towards yorubas lol,

Why would yorubas want to join Benin and would Benin Govt even allow it?
Why not yorubas by themselves?
mMm,
for the first time in your entire adult life, you are sounding reasonable a little bit, at least for once! grin nuff said and done.
  what a waste of bandwidht
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 12:11am On Sep 20, 2009
Likely vice president to be appointed are.

Chief Ojo Maduike
Senator Ike Ekweremadu
Sam Egwu
dora akunyili
Sullivan Chime
Chibuike Amaechi

How the 2011 election would look like ,

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by sjeezy8: 12:23am On Sep 20, 2009
lol vice president

lol Now i know where the East is commin from lmfao but do they seriously think they can gain yorubas support by bashing THE GREAT AWO?
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by whiteroses(f): 12:53am On Sep 20, 2009
could someone please round it all up in one sentence and tell moi what they meant by spiliting this country of wonder? me i no understand o abi doesnt split means divide btw whoever dey post pics should stop only if they are from your mobile phone cos i know google
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 12:55am On Sep 20, 2009
Yes , Benin republic would agree , it is like the USA asking Mexico to be part of the USA. what do you think mexico would do. It is Yes vote. because Benin republic would gain more from the relation than us.

they would have access to more facilities than they would. And nearly all the ethnics group in benin republic is already part of nigeria. It is the border line that seperate familys.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by sjeezy8: 1:06am On Sep 20, 2009
Become rich is making sense they're millions are yorubas who go back and forth
between benin and Nigeria

you make ALOT of sense
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 1:22am On Sep 20, 2009
It is like a situation of those of us living abroad. We are nigerian but we are non residential nigerian. We cant vote. Same thing would happen. You would be able to take part in business and others but not voting, you would have representative in the house. But not the nigeria election. That way the north would be majority and we would not have problem of civil war.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 1:46am On Sep 20, 2009
which of this men do you think would be vice president material .

Chief Ojo Maduike
Senator Ike Ekweremadu
Sam Egwu
dora akunyili
Sullivan Chime
Chibuike Amaechi
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by whiteroses(f): 1:58am On Sep 20, 2009
becomrich,:

which of this men do you think would be vice president material .

Chief Ojo Maduike
Senator Ike Ekweremadu
Sam Egwu
dora akunyili
Sullivan Chime
Chibuike Amaechi
none they all need to go and sit their funky ass down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians No Longer Happy, Drops In Global Happiness Ranking – VanguardNgr / National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times / “The Level Of Deprivation Is Unbearable” — Alex Ikwechegh Supports #EndSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.