Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (219275 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by greggng: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2016
Assonite:
Thats "Pere" bro

I wanna know the artist and tittle of that song cos I wanna download
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2016
greggng:

I wanna know the artist and tittle of that song cos I wanna download

Writing On The Wall by Sam Smith.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ITgenuis: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2016
Quick Question. Abeg where do they hold the MTN project fame?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by feminineA: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2016
A routing for winner and yusuff. Okemutie and one or 2 I Ike also.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Barbarthundey(m): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2016
samhay:

So you think that 1 go focus, when he don dey compliment somebody's beautiful lips

Lolz "chubby cheek, fine eyes and lips" let me help you with your back zip grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2016
Barbarthundey:

Lolz "chubby cheek, fine eyes and lips" let me help you with your back zip grin

D boy tire me,as e begin dey talk abt lips,I Knw e go don fantasize tire.

And d gal don talk say she dey in a relationship at the beginning of this season and nothing can make her change her mind.

Let's c aw things go
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Barbarthundey(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2016
samhay:

And d gal don talk say she dey in a relationship at the beginning of this season and nothing can make her change her mind.

Let's c aw things go

Another Jeff vs. Pearl saga knocking... She dey relationship but her BF no dey the academy... And it's very easy for two adult leaving under the same roof to get familiar with each other when their partner is not there o...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
ITgenuis:
Lagos, Nigeria
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by tspun(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Following
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nothing really happened today
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
Shammak:

Yeah.. She just messaged me that she has been called back.. She had 1011 likes while Benjamin had 17...
Wow good 4 her
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
I sub for the 100 PF and I'm able to watch only 12mins on their site ...... Mtn just scam me

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thawarplay:
I sub for the 100 PF and I'm able to watch only 12mins on their site ...... Mtn just scam me

That's a big scam
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
samhay:

Let's c aw things go
Please who is the girl?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Guys the you know that you can vote without spending a kobo especially for people not using mtn

1 Just Google project fame season 9 using chrome or other browsers but opera will not work you will see the guys on probation you click and vote 1 per week per gmail account

2.Using PF website just visit there website and press the probation tab click on your favorite contestants and you will see the vote under the video not necessary you watch the video before you vote 6 votes daily for each contestants i.e. if you pick dapo now if can press the vote for 6 times and you stop until you are told that you have reach the maximum after pick yusulf and you do the same

If you are team DAPO YUSULF FAVOUR hit the like button

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Solitin40:
Guys the you know that you can vote without spending a kobo especially for people not using mtn

1 Just Google project fame season 9 using chrome or other browsers but opera will not work you will see the guys on probation you click and vote 1 per week per gmail account

2.Using PF website just visit there website and press the probation tab click on your favorite contestants and you will see the vote under the video not necessary you watch the video before you vote 6 votes daily for each contestants i.e. if you pick dapo now if can press the vote for 6 times and you stop until you are told that you have reach the maximum after pick yusulf and you do the same

If you are team DAPO YUSULF FAVOUR hit the like button
Y can we only cast 1 vote per week via the google platform?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by motawlahnee(f): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
The fact that people compare Project fame with The voice is really annoying. Airtel shot The voice in SouthAfrica not in Nigeria. Team Project fame for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by motawlahnee(f): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
samhay:
Posted this on d locked thread

I gotta criticize now

The audience r so dry,no excitement at all.
The stage too small for God sake
The judges got it wrong putting Oluchi on probation
I don't Knw how Yousuf wanna stay long in the academy, The Fuji stuff is even reflecting when he talks

Just bored watching it.

Stand out performers

Pere
Winner

There is a big difference between being a good musician and someone studying music. Mtn Project fame judges are very mature and impartial.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
gara11:

Y can we only cast 1 vote per week via the google platform?
Please forward your question to Mtn,Mummy J,Mrs ige or uncle Ben
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Whiteee(m): 1:04am On Aug 04, 2016
rooting for winner and yusuph. love em smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:08am On Aug 04, 2016
Solitin40:

Please who is the girl?

They are both on probation together. Favour
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:09am On Aug 04, 2016
motawlahnee:

There is a big difference between being a good musician and someone studying music. Mtn Project fame judges are very mature and impartial.

Probably we watched different performance
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 5:47am On Aug 04, 2016
Contestants I want saved this week: Dapo, Favour and Oluchi.

I don't really care for Yusuf to be honest. He's playful, has diction issues and thinks every song is a Fuji song urrghh! *rolling my eyes*
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shugacane(f): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2016
see small dapo looking for big tinz....my vote goes to favour.....#teamwinnertho cool
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by okabe(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2016
ITgenuis:

u wan go? grin

anyways, the venue is Ultima Studio.

Address: Funke Zainab Usman Street, End of Admiralty
Way, behind This Present House Church, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by motawlahnee(f): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
samhay:

Probably we watched different performance

Yeah maybe. Mtn project fame is getting better. The stage looked better last Sunday than that of the gala night.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by feminineA: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
jasmine21:

I don't really care for Yusuf to be honest. He's playful, has diction issues and thinks every song is a Fuji song urrghh! *rolling my eyes*
Yusuf is getting better. He's making serious attempt to get rid of so many things I like that about him. Spoke with Mummy J and uncle Ben about it and they are trying to help.
He has acknowledged that he needs to buckle up and I'll give that to him.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
feminineA:

Yusuf is getting better. He's making serious attempt to get rid of so many things I like that about him. Spoke with Mummy J and uncle Ben about it and they are trying to help.
He has acknowledged that he needs to buckle up and I'll give that to him.

Cool. I hope he improves. Can't wait for the weekend smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ernesterioo(f): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
Afternoon, pls which of the stations can I watch and the time.Thanks
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
jasmine21:

like it or not yusuph will stay. keep your vote

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Rori(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Okiemute all the way.... Winner, pere though
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shugacane(f): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Rori:
Okiemute all the way.... Winner, pere though
that okiemute be behaving like one local champ...love her voice tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.