Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (219268 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by reasonwitme: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2016
gbemmy0209:

Very nice analysis.
It's not as if they did poorly during the auditions. Its just that given a song totally out of your comfort zone brings out your flaws. I believe they are fairly good in their own rights. By the time 2 people leave this weekend, they will know it's not child's play.
The faculty re-watch the videos after every show. I don't know how come they'v not been able to c the havoc that these back-up confusion does. Plus, why did they renew the dance coach's contract? D excuse was cos Kaffy was busy with 'Dance with Peter'. The show's over. They shud av brought her back or dug for someone better. Their bodies are just stiff like firewood. Dancing is not about whining the waist only.
God help this season!
I hope they hear us.meanwhile, someone shud tell DAT dance coach to stop teaching men to whine their waists.men do moves and swags not whining.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:26am On Aug 08, 2016
temitee4me:
very nice analysis, to imagine Yusuf was chosen over Kissi....a total waste of slot

So sad for Kissi.

D guy is damn good,prefer him to dose wild cards sef
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Matty145(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2016
no wow moment till now? wow! I remember by this time last season sm of us already got candidates. but mehn...these guys are dull. yusuph be gone already abeg. one other Peron can join. the back up singers eh! I don't knw ...too crowed and dey sound so funny most times. d show is really getting dull.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by OCTAVO: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2016
My eyes are on Kitay and Okeimute for now. Maybe Pere and Eli too, depending on their next performances.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by tyconcepts(f): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2016
Yusuph is just occupying space in the house tongue But am sure he won't make it from probation this time.

This season isn't thrilling at all....I got eyes on Pere, Kitay & Winner for now tho'.

I dozed off watching yesterday's episode undecided

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by EsteemedB(f): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2016
Glad Oluchi was saved.she is a good music student alumni breed of lasu
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
I hope the judges are regretting their decision on allowing Yusuf. So many quality talents out there. Wasted slot.

This set is too dry and they're unserious. Except for a few. Other season's contestants were focused and already shaping up by now. Hopefully these ones will sit up when 2 pple leave this weekend.

I miss Kaffy

Solomon, Winner & Pere deserve a 2nd chance in the house.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
samhay:

Oops, Am so sorry

I just felt like pouring out my heart,cos av nt been impressed.

No worry,I go remain talk for u next time

Lol.

U av a fav in d house already?
Lol, I hear. Dnt really ve a fav yet o, more like pple I'm eyeing - pere, solomon, kitay, okiemute, winner, steve, Oluchi and Eli. Still waiting for that wow moment to help me decide. But I'd vote for these ones I jst listed. You?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
gara11:

Lol, I hear. Dnt really ve a fav yet o, more like pple I'm eyeing - pere, solomon, kitay, okiemute, winner, steve, Oluchi and Eli. Still waiting for that wow moment to help me decide. But I'd vote for these ones I jst listed. You?

Was really rooting for favour, but now make I just stay neutral so dat I can criticize until am Wow-ed
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
samhay:

Was really rooting for favour, but now make I just stay neutral so dat I can criticize until am Wow-ed
I hope d wowing comes quick
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
gara11:

Abi ooo, or else

Na to dey watch series cos dis children am seeing

E get as e b

#BringBackOurKaffy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by goodguygonebad: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
For the guys, the best voices so far have been Eli (this might just be Ghana's time finally), Pere, Kitay and perhaps Dapo
For the ladies, too close to call. Since Favour left, competition has dropped.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
goodguygonebad:
For the guys, the best voices so far have been Eli (this might just be Ghana's time finally), Pere, Kitay and perhaps Dapo
For the ladies, too close to call. Since Favour left, competition has dropped.

The problem with Ghana is they don't vote. They've always had good talent but lack in votes. Maybe they don't watch the show I don't know because like past seasons, when the competition comes down to a very close call of probation or winning, Nigerians vote massively for their own. Just a small percentage vote the Ghanaian.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
So from the Exclusive

Uncle Ben actually called Yusuff 'Number 11' because of his tribal mark
This man no gt joy at all he even demonstrated the 'Number 11'

Okiemute watch ur back
The day Uncle Ben go mess up dat ur mouth, I will be heartbroken

And Favour came for 5minutes to say goodbye.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
samhay:
So from the Exclusive

Uncle Ben actually called Yusuff 'Number 11' because of his tribal mark
This man no gt joy at all he even demonstrated the 'Number 11'

Okiemute watch ur back
The day Uncle Ben go mess up dat ur mouth, I will be heartbroken

And Favour came for 5minutes to say goodbye.
The same people that voted her out will now be forming sadness #life
I will be pained if she fell for the hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sheylarhh(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
D song shakiti bobo given to Yusuf for dis weekend show has made me to change my mind o... I wish to see how he'll perform but my mind is telling me DAT d guy 'll scatter d song...please let give him one more chance to see wot he's up to
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
Yusuf and his famous turtle neck top. Same top he wore in the only video he has released. He shud rest it already

7 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
sheylarhh:
D song shakiti bobo given to Yusuf for dis weekend show has made me to change my mind o... I wish to see how he'll perform but my mind is telling me DAT d guy 'll scatter d song...please let give him one more chance to see wot he's up to
we' ll gv him d opportunity to perform his version of d song as his exit song
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
gbemmy0209:
Yusuf and his famous turtle neck top. Same top he wore in the only video he has released. He shud rest it already
So you too they reason with me nah two clothes he get roll neck and black hoodie
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
gbemmy0209:

The same people that voted her out will now be forming sadness #life
I will be pained if she fell for the hypocrisy.

The gal came in cheerfully, they all ran to hug her like nothing happened
She told dem she no wan cry,so no 1 should bring sad face,
Said 'I Knw dose that will miss me and those who won't'

She was so lively

Omg,so sad she left so early

She was so so happy Yusuf was saved.

By the time she gets home and start watching,she will realise she ought to be here and not some sets of pple
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Whiteee(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
yusuph will be saved by votes (again and again)
yusuph is street (iyalaya awon posh)
votes come from the street
others should be like yusuph

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shugacane(f): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
Whiteee:
yusuph will be saved by votes (again and again)

yusuph is street (iyalaya awon posh)

votes come from the street

others should be like yusuph
lol...keep hoping d street will vote 4 him again...cos i see him singing d "shakiti bobo" as his exit song
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shugacane(f): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
gara11:
truth be told, ds year PF is very dull....i dnt think dt "wow" moment will come soon...anyway, still looking out 4 winner, pere, kitay nd eli
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Barbar2ndey: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pf9 has been dull so far....pf 7 still my favorite...twaz entertainment galour from emeka being criticized for his use of diction to being the best performer of the season,christain doing is magic,ugo's vibe and geoffrey's magical voice.....yusuph is my favourite buh he has not being doing well i juz pray he reaches above average lyk deinde of last season(his latest single ''marry me'' is off the hook)...dapo looks immature for projectfame is voice is kinda childish my opinion tho

6 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Whiteee(m): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
shugacane:
lol...keep hoping d street will vote 4 him again...cos i see him singing d "shakiti bobo" as his exit song

pls na. at least let him use like one month in the academy. I just really wish he can improve his diction tho.

don't tell me ure not tripping for his haircut
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Barbar2ndey: 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
Missed 2day's episode.Heard dey will be singing naija hits this weekend can someone tell us some of the song that was allocated.......oluchi has been receiving commendations due to her brilliance 2dae...can someone also expantiate
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
Barbar2ndey:
Missed 2day's episode.Heard dey will be singing naija hits this weekend can someone tell us some of the song that was allocated.......oluchi has been receiving commendations due to her brilliance 2dae...can someone also expantiate

Eli- Don Gongon by Burna Boy
Gabriel- Down on me by Sarkodie
Winner- Ferrari by Yemi Alade
Solomon- Eje ajo by Psquare
Kitay- Mama by Kiss Daniel
Pere- Surulere by Dr Sid
Okiemute- Osinachi by Humblesmith
Elizabeth- Love don't care by Simi
Dapo- Final by Wizkid
Mirabel- Go on by Niyola
Oluchi- Right now by Seyi shay
Steve- Eleko by Mayorkun
Yusuf- Shakiti Bobo by Olamide
Benjamin- Duro by Tekno
Blessing- Ife wa gbo no by Tiwa Savage
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 1:38am On Aug 09, 2016
Who else saw Winner crying her eyes out? She was really bawling out on camera Lmaooo!! grin grin Silly girl! Now you know what it feels like. After voting Favor out, you forgot 1 day it will be your turn now you're crying River Niger & Benue out of ur eyes. Let's see if Dapo will return the Favour for you this weekend.

I really believe in her talent, her voice is great but if the judges/faculty don't save her, I doubt the contestants would. She is a huge threat to them and she knows that. It's biting her in d ass now LOL. But seriously She, Solomon & Pere have my vote.

Mirabel has a better r/shp with her fellow contestants so it's even possible they save her since she isn't a threat.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 4:02am On Aug 09, 2016
I feel fans will av their votes divided Btw Winner and Yusuf.

If winner is saved by the fans,Yusuff is in trouble
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 4:11am On Aug 09, 2016
Project fame doing Naija in the 3rd week to gain followership afta everything keeps getting dull.

Don't think Naija week come dis early,might be wrong dough.

Now I hope all contestants won't be on probation after this weekend cos,These guys will tink they know the song and Gbam!

They flop.

Now I wanna see aw this choreographer will b telling this boys to wyne to naija music,we we r known for energetic delivery

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Barbarthundey(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2016
Hmm... Too early for somebody like favour to leave o...
I'm still hoping they bring her back like they brought Anderson of season 8 back
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2016
Barbarthundey:
Hmm... Too early for somebody like favour to leave o...
I'm still hoping they bring her back like they brought Anderson of season 8 back

Hope so,for say she get many followers, we for form alliance on Twitter and make #BringBackFavour trend.

They will av no choice than to av a rethink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.