Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218591 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hyphee:
Chai! Yusuph ooo, see voice like chicken own, one line song, he no fit sing and some people dey hype him for here... SMH angry
loool, dat guy no sabi anythinggg
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by AfroKnight: 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
Yusuph's fans are deceiving him with their massive support. The guy needs more vocal training. He depends on his raw talent too much. His singing is not "there" yet.

5 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
bjhaid:
in that kinda environment, you just have to be humble regardless of who you are, if person offend you self, u just have to take it lightly, i don't expect the academy to tolerate him after that doing that

After doing what? Pls can you explain what went down if you watched it? If you didn't watch it, don't assume. It could've been anything and you may be wrong.

Let's say he was really disrespectful to her and something big happened to warrant his punishment. Y didn't MTN show it? In Season 6 when Clement got out of his wheel chair and wanted to hit one girl for insulting him she said "Break your leg!" Or "One leg" or something like that. MTN showed it and even showed it slow motion sef I think. No one cried wolf when the babe got scolded and later evicted from the show.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
jasmine21:

After doing what? Pls can you explain what went down if you watched it? If you didn't watch it, don't assume. It could've been anything and you may be wrong.

Let's say he was really disrespectful to her and something big happened to warrant his punishment. Y didn't MTN show it? In Season 6 when Clement got out of his wheel chair and wanted to hit one girl for insulting him she said "Break your leg!" Or "One leg" or something like that. MTN showed it and even showed it slow motion sef I think. No one cried wolf when the babe got scolded and later evicted from the show.

It's season 7.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
jasmine21:

it could have been anything as u've said, but for mtn not to show it and for him not to visit beat fm with the others it's something very serious , you don't get this kinda opportunity and end up disrespecting a faculty member regardless of whatever went down between them, uncle Ben even said if he had the power he will suspend him.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 12:14am On Aug 24, 2016
Me still dey wonder how Yusuph take enter that Project Fame Academy inside all the amazing singers when I see for Lagos audition? See as Uncle Ben just blow breeze fowl yansh just open wide. With all the hype on social media about Yusuph I must say dat guy is 1 lucky or rather blessed dude coz if na singing wise so far........ Him never measure up to project fame standard yet. #myopinion#

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 4:06am On Aug 24, 2016
Exclusive

Emma Oh My God was in d house

It was absolutely fun althrough, no much gimmicks but singing,so no much description to report.

They did a remix of 'Call me on my cellphone' and it was dope

I must say Pere is one hell of a singer and with the cloud on Kitay's head, if things don't return back to normal soon

Pere will definitely take this home.

He sang Oluchi's previous song 'Right Now by Seyi shey'
Reason he choose dat is for another day but boy did d song u will hate Oluchi's performance....

(But its obvious he has something for Oluchi)

Is Emma Oh My God also crushing on Oluchi?

While dey were abt leaving the academy, he was like

'You are number 12 ryt? '

Yusuf had chance to do what he knows aw to do best (FUJI) and trust me HE DID NOT DISAPPOINT.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 6:20am On Aug 24, 2016
imoniyi:

Samhay gist me na wetin happen

When pere said kitay is disrespectful so na true
Kitay boo don't do that na

Depends on what we termed as disrespect
Don't av d details but heard pple saying he called Loveth 'Miss Loveth'

But wait,its just speculation o.

But if that is d case,The thunder that will fire dem still dey transfer market waiting for Wenger to sign it on transfer deadline day.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2016
samhay:

But if that is d case,The thunder that will fire dem still dey transfer market waiting for Wenger to sign it on

transfer deadline day.

Lmao saw it on fb too he called loveth . miss loveth
I don't get ooo
Ehya kitay. But they said they have forgiven him sha
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by petiteee(f): 7:33am On Aug 24, 2016
samhay:

But if that is d case,The thunder that will fire dem still dey transfer market waiting for Wenger to sign it on transfer deadline day.

but what wrong in saying miss loveth? Avi the rest che they are called miss ige, uncle Ben i dont understand undecided
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2016
gara11:

Hehehe, c dis Amicable babe o, u want to kill ursef by ursef ehnn, only u? Carry on, its allowed u can continue wit Eli and Kitay. Stay clar from d rest!!!
Lolz. Gara don't worry about me. I know myself, I can handle all of them by myself. They are not much sef grin, I'm still looking to have more from the house.

I've got my eyes on Gab now, he looks like a good prospect. cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 7:57am On Aug 24, 2016
ebyoma:

cheesy cheesy Babe the thing just tire me..
She needs to come back to her senses ASAP.
@kids love
As in very fast!
This is somebody she should be mentoring but she's messing up with him. She needs to be restored to factory setting with a hot slap!

Imagine the shenanigans cheesy

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 8:03am On Aug 24, 2016
jasmine21:

You're late! Common will you run out now and join the queue?!! LOOL! Lizzy took Kitay I no talk. The only one I chose for myself this season you wan contest with me.. Abeg i no dey take Pere play oh Ehen!
And by the way that drummer. I fflwd him on social media and all I can say is hmmmm ladies he's all yours!!
Hahahaha. Jas I get ticket and number, you no get. cheesy, na line you still dey. Babe, e fit no reach you this season o or you fit just begin to start now to prepare for season 10 guys, because all these ones are taken.

Ehen, babe that drummer, you have his name now? What did you discover that is making you dash us the guy like that? Is he a ladies man or something? I mean I like the men that way grin.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Aunty Amicable, di si ike undecided.

PF is becoming a mini BBA.. Well, as long as nobody gets hurt and no focus lost..

BTW, Elikem & Pokello got married from BBA..
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Smiling at the di si ike. We say ji si ike. cheesy

Yea you are right. As long as nobody gets hurt and focus isn't lost, that's fine.

BBA really tried to produce a couple. I'm hoping to see one PF couple in the future too. I look forward to that.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2016
petiteee:
haba! Aunti Ami shocked Only you want to pack all of them even the drummer guy shocked But his shoes are cute
Lol. I can give you Yusuuph cheesy
You admire his shoes only? You are missing a lot o cheesy, there's more to admire, look up! grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 8:31am On Aug 24, 2016
samhay:

R you starting anoda slave trade for your sugarcane farm?
Hahahaha.
I don't need fine guys for that na. I'm starting an angelic studio in my house, so I need all the voices and faces of these guys to give me maximum joy cheesy.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 8:36am On Aug 24, 2016
rossyc:
Same here, Mirabel was on fire, she wowed me for the first time. If she continues this way then she has a chance..
True talk! I had to admit on Sunday that she has something inside but fear is causing her to withhold so much within and keep her from expressing that gift.

I'm watching her closely now. I hope she brings out more this weekend. We need that dose of 'more'.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by rosalieene(f): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2016
How do I vote through website, I have gone through their website but can't locate the voting link. I need to vote for Elizabeth.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2016
temitee4me:
madam Biko calm down,u can take kitay,Eli and The drummer man but Abeg leave Pere. someone I've been eyeing since they were auditioned.
Lol. Temi you like better thing o! You noticed Pere from audition? Wow! That innocent face with voice that drips of honey... chai! I cannot give you this one without a fight cheesy. We've got dig it out somewhere.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2016
vanvick247:

Lolzzzzz @"Me, I and Mysef". All for u alone?!! *Falz voice* U like berra thing o!!!
grin grin grin
I want them all cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2016
rosalieene:
How do I vote through website, I have gone through their website but can't locate the voting link. I need to vote for Elizabeth.
SMS votes count more.
I don't know much about the website voting and I doubt that Alexander Forbes count those.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by rosalieene(f): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2016
amicable09:

SMS votes count more.
I don't know much about the website voting and I doubt that Alexander Forbes count those.
alryt dear

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2016
samhay:
Exclusive

Emma Oh My God was in d house

It was absolutely fun althrough, no much gimmicks but singing,so no much description to report.

They did a remix of 'Call me on my cellphone' and it was dope

I must say Pere is one hell of a singer and with the cloud on Kitay's head, if things don't return back to normal soon

Pere will definitely take this home.

He sang Oluchi's previous song 'Right Now by Seyi shey'
Reason he choose dat is for another day but boy did d song u will hate Oluchi's performance....

(But its obvious he has something for Oluchi)

Is Emma Oh My God also crushing on Oluchi?

While dey were abt leaving the academy, he was like

'You are number 12 ryt? '

Yusuf had chance to do what he knows aw to do best (FUJI) and trust me HE DID NOT DISAPPOINT.
Hw u c dat pere's performance na? He kilted it! Wish I cld dwnld jst d per4mance
I sincerely believe pere has all it takes to win if he jst let go and stops bn afraid of others, d odas shd b afraid of him instead. Yday xclusive made so much sense, wish dey cld loosen up on stage like dey did yday
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 9:25am On Aug 24, 2016
rosalieene:
Wen u log on to their website, u'll c those on probation and d songs dey per4med, click on it like u wantu watch it or u can watch it and after dat u'll c stars at d bottom. Jst continue to click on those stars till u reach d max votes for d day. I think I heard sbd say it wrks beta on chrome browser but I use tubemate
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2016
gara11:

Hw u c dat pere's performance na? He kilted it! Wish I cld dwnld jst d per4mance
I sincerely believe pere has all it takes to win if he jst let go and stops bn afraid of others, d odas shd b afraid of him instead. Yday xclusive made so much sense, wish dey cld loosen up on stage like dey did yday

I loved it,I said u will hate Oluchi's performance seeing what Pere did to dat song.

Actually dia r some scenes I would love to have.

* Kitay and Elizabeth's emotional video especially wen dat song started playing(Hollywood Material)

* Steven's freestyle for Winner

* Emma Oh My God freestyle wit d contestant

* Pere's performance of Seyi shey's song

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2016
samhay:

I loved it,I said u will hate Oluchi's performance seeing what Pere did to dat song.

Actually dia r some scenes I would love to have.

* Kitay and Elizabeth's emotional video especially wen dat song started playing(Hollywood Material)

* Steven's freestyle for Winner

* Emma Oh My God freestyle wit d contestant

* Pere's performance of Seyi shey's song
Wish dere was a way we cld dwnld dem, dat seyi shay's performance was d bomb
made me remember miss Ige's statement abt him after her first class wit dem.
U nor mentn yusuph performance among d ones u'll love to have? Lol
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2016
amicable09:

True talk! I had to admit on Sunday that she has something inside but fear is causing her to withhold so much within and keep her from expressing that gift.

I'm watching her closely now. I hope she brings out more this weekend. We need that dose of 'more'.
U don't nid to wait till weekend, she' s already givin us more wit Dapo lol
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2016
jasmine21:
By the way, I loved Johnny Drille's songs. His performance was so nice the first and second. I don't know what to call his style of music but I'm enjoying it. Maybe soft rock? Alternative rock? smiley smiley

And funny enough in season 6, the guy came in as a producer oh. he had a studio in Benin.

That style is folk. Kudos to his guitarist, he was the star for me.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2016
gara11:

U don't nid to wait till weekend, she' s already givin us more wit Dapo lol
Lol. You are naughty cheesy
Giving us more ke? Dapo mama will just press eviction button sharp sharp before Dapo brings home a baby mama instead of a recording deal cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2016
gara11:

Wish dere was a way we cld dwnld dem, dat seyi shay's performance was d bomb
made me remember miss Ige's statement abt him after her first class wit dem.
U nor mentn yusuph performance among d ones u'll love to have? Lol

I will prefer Yusuf's own in a VHS cassette,

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2016
www.projectfamewestafrica.com. Dat the link to vote for pere online lolz, i mean dats the link to vote for any of them.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by rosalieene(f): 11:18am On Aug 24, 2016
gara11:

Wen u log on to their website, u'll c those on probation and d songs dey per4med, click on it like u wantu watch it or u can watch it and after dat u'll c stars at d bottom. Jst continue to click on those stars till u reach d max votes for d day. I think I heard sbd say it wrks beta on chrome browser but I use tubemate
Thanks dear
I will try it

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.