Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,678 members, 7,851,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (219716 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by cutesimplycalm(f): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
Barbar2ndey:
Pf9 has been dull so far....pf 7 still my favorite...twaz entertainment galour from emeka being criticized for his use of diction to being the best performer of the season,christain doing is magic,ugo's vibe and geoffrey's magical voice.....yusuph is my favourite buh he has not being doing well i juz pray he reaches above average lyk deinde of last season(his latest single ''marry me'' is off the hook)...dapo looks immature for projectfame is voice is kinda childish my opinion tho
[quote][/quote]
seriously its jst as if u r reading my mind pf7 is still d best ever with d likes if Geoffrey Clement Christian Ruky ugovina Emekus Debby Daniella dey are all so gud. Still d bomb jawe
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by torlah232(f): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
holluphemydavid:

My frd just joined nairaland, pls nairalander show her some love with likes
lol tanks frnd
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
vanvick247:

Favour's earlier behaviour? Plz wat did she do?

Explained on Page 5 of this thread by Samhay & I smiley smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
JohnFrankling:
thanks dear he's my course mate you can keep voting and you can even tell your friends to vote for him
uwc
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
They shouldn't have given Eli that song (Don Gongon- Burna Boy) its not fair. They could have given him a Ghanaian song to sing just like they gave Gabriel. Now he's struggling with the words & slangs.I hope he can pull it off sha, the guy is really trying.

I noticed the Project fame stage this year is small. I wonder why.. angry
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
jasmine21:

Explained on Page 5 of this thread by Samhay & I smiley smiley

Tnxs!! Seen
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by rossyc(f): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by absentminded: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
vanvick247:

Brenda started with Project fame when she was I think 15years.

Yes, you are right. grin

She was too young that she had to come 2 years after her audition to join the show cheesy, and the funniest part of it all was the judges couldn't believe she was a 15 year old then cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
jasmine21:
They shouldn't have given Eli that song (Don Gongon- Burna Boy) its not fair. They could have given him a Ghanaian song to sing just like they gave Gabriel. Now he's struggling with the words & slangs.I hope he can pull it off sha, the guy is really trying.

Yeah, thought he should have been given a Ghanaian song.

I believe everyone of the contestants will have a hard time with the slangs and words of that song.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yusuf not in the house today
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by feminineA: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
bjhaid:
Yusuf not in the house today
He was
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by BelovedN(f): 12:39am On Aug 11, 2016
Mehn... You guys should check out the exclusive videos on the project fame website... There are really fun videos there. I watched one that had the contestants dancing. There are really good dancers among them... Steve is number 1... Gabriel too can move
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by comediancele(m): 2:48am On Aug 11, 2016
Nigeria police cach smoking weed Nigeria police cash smoking weed Cele comedy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsGlyzbvPtg
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by comediancele(m): 3:02am On Aug 11, 2016
Police palava Police Palava by Cele comedy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrbH4UdM010
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:04am On Aug 11, 2016
jasmine21:

My opinion, I feel its cool like dat,season 7 Clement sang naija song while Christian did 'kiss ur hand' by r2bees.

But d guy is really struggling dough. I pray he scale the hurdle.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 6:34am On Aug 11, 2016
From The Exclusive (Extended)

These love birds are really in love Ooooo
I sincerely pray it works for them cos it is so glaring.
Just pray they won't try to steal a kiss and be caught on camera......

Moment of truth with Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben was in his true elements
Called dose on probation and the new entrants out and gave them some real talking to.

There was 'Round of applause for Okiemute and Kitay' for their outstanding performance over the past weekend.

Elizabeth sounds exactly like Simi,if she no kill dat song,na me go separate her from Kitay. They rehearsed together and all u could c is love. #KitEliz

Dapo lost Favour, Mirabel on probation, boy just lonely.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
Well all I can know is Yusuf is getting the highest vote this time again. I don't like winner again she's too emotional. Faculty will save either pere or Solomon. Mirabel is going.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
samhay:

Called dose on probation and the new entrants out and gave them some real talking to.

There was 'Round of applause for Okiemute and Kitay' for their outstanding performance over the past weekend.

Elizabeth sounds exactly like Simi,if she no kill dat song,na me go separate her from Kitay. They rehearsed together and all u could c is love. #KitEliz

Lol, rove is in d air. I think #Elitay works best. Wats d name of dat kitay's dance move? I can't stop laffin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
samhay:

I hope those 2 will remember it's a competition and focus on their performance and suspend the love tinz for now.

Dapo's other friend Yusuf is also on probation. Maybe that loneliness will help him focus and do more practice. I'm fine with that
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
Thawarplay:
Well all I can know is Yusuf is getting the highest vote this time again. I don't like winner again she's too emotional. Faculty will save either pere or Solomon. Mirabel is going.
I sincerely doubt if yusuph can get d highest votes 2wks in a roll even after his less dan average performance but 1tin ve learnt is that u cannot predict outcome, mirabel can just end up wit d highest vote lol

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
gara11:

I sincerely doubt if yusuph can get d highest votes 2wks in a roll even after his less dan average performance but 1tin ve learnt is that u cannot predict outcome, mirabel can just end up wit d highest vote lol

That's life for you anything can happen when votes are determined by the fans even though I need Yusuf & Mirabel to hop on a jet out of the academy.

My guess is, Mirabel & Pere have a high chance of being saved by the contestants. They both have good r/shp with their colleagues.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Am I the only one that loves Pere's eloquence? He cuts across like a very smart guy intellectually.
Plus this one that contestants' vote is based on emotions, personalty and eliminating threats, Mirabel may just be saved by them o!

Patiently awaiting this weekend's twist of events.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
gbemmy0209:
Am I the only one that loves Pere's eloquence? He cuts across like a very smart guy intellectually.
Plus this one that contestants' vote is based on emotions, personalty and eliminating threats, Mirabel may just be saved by them o!

Patiently awaiting this weekend's twist of events.
Yea I did noticed that Pere has gotten his voice at the academy & well articulate too...even Steve that have been quite gentle from the start of the show is now more active. Mirabel & Yusuph both have a good chance of been saved by the contestants when it gets down to the last save (zero threats...lol)
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by fertilechic: 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
I think viewers will save Pere
Faculty might save Solomom
While contestants might save Mirabel

Elizabeth and Kitay, i pity those two, They better focus

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Okiemute opened her mouth throughout today's show! She just has to try to correct the habit. Not too good for showmanship. I hope she doesn't open her mouth when she sleeps sha.

I give up on that mouth ever being closed.

Pere. Double respect. Put words in Elizabeth's brain to ponder on. She who has ears..
#nuffsaid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by fertilechic: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
Why won't I vote for Pere, that guy is just too good, he told Elizabeth the truth, even Uncle Ben stylishly told her. That girl better hear word o

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
It is CONFIRMED

The cameraman hate Okiemute

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
Mr Pere,but wetin Kwansign you?

You jealous abi u are acting like a Captain.

Me I dnt dig this kind attitude. Advice,NO PROBLEM,but why paint the other person black.

Can MTN return my votes?

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
Exclusive

And Dapo just expressed his thought concerning Mirabel during freestyle session.

Make I sidown well
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
I dnt think pere did anything wrong talking to Elizabeth, its wat friends do and I think dat tlk was needed to remind elizabeth the reason she is there in d 1st place.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Shammak(m): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
samhay:
It is CONFIRMED
The cameraman hate Okiemute
Not really! He just had to let her know she's got the lips

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (102) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.