Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark (17820 Views)

Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria / Buhari Reacts To David Cameron’s Corruption Comment On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by owukpa(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
The All Progressives Congress candidate in the February 20 senatorial rerun in Benue South, Daniel Onjeh has bowed to the judgment of the appeal court, which struck out his case on Friday.

Onjeh had approached the appellant court, asking to be declared winner of the election after the tribunal had thrown out his case on the ground that it lacked merit.
However, the appeal court Friday, equally dismissed the case, thus upholding Mark’s election to the National Assembly as the authentic winner of the contest.

Reacting to the court’s verdict, Onjeh said his struggle has ended.

He thanked his followers for keeping faith and believing in his vision.
He said, “The Court of Appeal Makurdi has finally dismissed my petition. The case was not heard on its merit. It held that I filed one day out of time. This brings the struggle to an end.

I shall issue a comprehensive statement to this regard. I thank all who kept faith with the struggle till the end.”

http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/07/benue-south-my-struggle-has-ended-dan.html

1 Like

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by HungerBAD: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Daniel Onjeh.

It was a good battle, and David Mark has been wounded in the battle field Politically. So, all you need to do to finish this wounded Lion, is to prepare very well for the next election.

The APC is proud of you.

You are a David that nearly killed a Goliath.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by Sermwell(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dust is what you eat when you try to wrestle with the gods of politics! Shoe get size my brother! And this is to let you know that AC no be FAN cheesy

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by Cmoyor: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
OK
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by pedro4hope(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
okay go and rest.

4 Likes

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by Originality007: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
cheesy
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by monaPhilz: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
I dont have anything to say.
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by Badtguyy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
David Mark is the Don Gorgon He has no choice than to bowww.

3 Likes

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by omaguibu(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Weldone, go and wait for appointment. May be gazing committee chairman for herdsmen.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by missrock(f): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
please how many days remaining for buhari to leave aso rock?
undecided

11 Likes

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by buksaylor001: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
The judges sef dey vex for Pa Buharia-
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by SosaHD(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
That's good you

Go and get ready to challenge David mark again in 2019 but as long as it's between you and David mark hustling for d same senatorial seat

Oga you go bow tire

6 Likes

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by KingsleyCEO: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
You have to bow oo. Just the way your Oga Bubu will bow come 2019 grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
ok

Need something on Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by Husten: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mr. Dan Onjeh never stood a chance of displacing D Mark, now he jux came out of his fool paradise he and Akume created for himself. Akume ur sleepless night continue.

5 Likes

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by MadCow1: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
Benue is a useless State anyways..

When we do Boundary readjustment in 2020, Benue and Ekiti will be given to Cameroon in exchange for Bakassi Peninsula or we dash them to Chad.. angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by habsydiamond(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
Oga ooo. Baba gba kamu pelu agidi ni at last. Ti esin ba da ni ama tu gun ni. Keep trying and ur turn will surely come just like my presido. Only God knows tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by SweetJoystick(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
No continue to dey waste money for court
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by AlphaNet: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by JJbison(f): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
David mark is senator for life

1 Like

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by passionate88: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
No worry, the dullard will compensate you with a post. Though it won't be a juicy position cause you're not Fulani neither are you Hausa.

3 Likes

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by greatness22(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
PDP dominate the Idoma nation, what was he thinking? I smell defection.

But dis guy for listen to dat song by Timaya. "i will never bow down" grin

2 Likes

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by ricsman(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
ohhhh ur money done finish... u for go supreme court na
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by Cherishing(f): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
ok
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by centmichael101(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Good move!!
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by youngboi(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ok, next person pls.
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by davibid: 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
But David Mark sef e never do na only him dey ??

Abi the senate seat na him birthright

??

2 Likes

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by vitality22(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmmmmm, see my former classmate in the university ooooooo. But this David mark wants to die in the senate oooo

1 Like

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by Kaybee14(m): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
Good. All the best to him in his future endeavors.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by greatness22(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
missrock:
please how many days remaining for buhari to leave aso rock?
undecided
According to reports reaching me, they said d world will come to an end July 29, so, the old dullard just have less than 6days. cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Set Up “Council To Regulate The Use Of Social Media” In The Country / Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals / PDP In DASS, Others Disown Dogara, Condemn Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.