Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey (67826 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Oyinbo Man Rocks Igbo Outfits To A Dinner Organised By Kanu Nwankwo In Owerri(pi / Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by cutelover19(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
PriNceNova:
If you reading my post, please, i need your help financially to get a drivers licence, it a basic requirement to secure a taxi job urgently, i dont have 25thousand right now and i fear the taxi will be given to someone else soon if i delay, opportunities like this is hard to find. Kindly help me. Thanks
Mr man, driver's license does not cost more than 10k, I don't know what you want to achieve by saying 25k. I hope you're not a scammer
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by PriNceNova(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
cutelover19:

Mr man, driver's license does not cost more than 10k, I don't know what you want to achieve by saying 25k. I hope you're not a scammer
how would i lie about a thing like this? Pls do your findings, thats the price to get a licence
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by AreaFada2: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
omofabulous:
Huh! The son is a cutie kiss

See you licking your lips for a child.

The boy cannot be more than 15 to 16 years old. shocked shocked
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by delors(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
But the legs no resemble footballer's legs... sad
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by bigiyaro(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Badgers14:
Okocha's son looks like he senior Okocha himself grin grin

Anyways thats always a prayer of a good father, for his son to be greater than him cool
in dis case d prayer go hard o.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Congrats to jay jay you did well by producing an heir..not like odzs who are waiting for ....
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Niyinficient(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
AY wan force himsef into the Football Celebrity cabal by all means... grin! No worry,Rivezpor go buy u
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by omofabulous(f): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
AreaFada2:

See you licking your lips for a child.

The boy cannot be more than 15 to 16 years old. shocked shocked
haba! Should the licking lips be for you instead grin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Juan73(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Cute!
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by AreaFada2: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
omofabulous:
haba! Should the licking lips be for you instead grin

Abeg o, Benin City babe. Ok o.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by omofabulous(f): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
AreaFada2:

Abeg o, Benin City babe. Ok o.
Benin babe indeed! grin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by j3r3myk3n(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
AY and that him 2 ears sha
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by des4ella(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
PriNceNova:
If you reading my post, please, i need your help financially to get a drivers licence, it a basic requirement to secure a taxi job urgently, i dont have 25thousand right now and i fear the taxi will be given to someone else soon if i delay, opportunities like this is hard to find. Kindly help me. Thanks

modified: dont call me a scammer, its no scam. If you are willing to help me, dont give me a dime, there is a trusted lady ,pattyb, its her job, pay to her on my behalf. Let her handle the process for me.
who told u Drivers licence is 25k..
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by PriNceNova(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
des4ella:
who told u Drivers licence is 25k..
there are people who offer this services on Nairaland, prices are the same. Thats how i know
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Rossikk(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Rossikk(m): 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by ahamonyeka(m): 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Carbon Copy.

But not in shape like his dad, who even if retired still looks in better shape than his son.

Wetin dey Okocha leg so?Slippers?abi Kitos?
playtime sanders. grin
HungerBAD:
Carbon Copy.

But not in shape like his dad, who even if retired still looks in better shape than his son.

playtime sanders.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by paris10: 12:44am On Jul 23, 2016
Not athletic at all. Look like olumba olumba
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by toseenore(m): 2:05am On Jul 23, 2016
Wetin concern AY for wetin dey ground so?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Opharhe: 2:05am On Jul 23, 2016
PriNceNova:

modified: dont call me a scammer, its no scam. If you are willing to help me, dont give me a dime, there is a trusted lady ,pattyb, its her job, pay to her on my behalf. Let her handle the process for me.
Chat me up.
Whatsapp: 08100607343.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Gkemz: 3:00am On Jul 23, 2016
Wow!!! Can't believe Jay jay has a grown man as son. What a resemblance
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by eye2sabi(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2016
Opharhe:
Chat me up.

oga/madam that guy is well-known scammer on Nairaland. you might want to do a little research before giving anybody a dime here.

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Etizz: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Carbon Copy.

Na Akpola Sanders........ Lol
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Opharhe: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2016
eye2sabi:

oga/madam that guy is well-known scammer on Nairaland. you might want to do a little research before giving anybody a dime here.
Oh oh. Ok, thanks. Thank God say I never do anything yet.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by goldenceo1: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Opharhe:
Chat me up.

Na scammer d guy be oh. Dis format has been in existence lately in dis forum n just recently their modus operandi was revealed.. Don't give him a penny!
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Opharhe: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
goldenceo1:

Na scammer d guy be oh. Dis format has been in existence lately in dis forum n just recently their modus operandi was revealed.. Don't give him a penny!
Okay, thanks. I appreciate sir.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Ugoeze2016: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
How come Okocha's boy nipples are huge? grin They all looking good, money is good

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by SaintUlot: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Make money working from home directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by dazfoot: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
Kul... Just text fans to 33811

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club / Is Wrestling (WWE) Real Or Not? / Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.