Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Judge Blasts DSS For Disobeying Court Oders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Blasts DSS For Disobeying Court Oders (435 Views)

Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue / Fayose Explodes, Blasts DSS For Arresting Ifeanyi Ubah / Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Judge Blasts DSS For Disobeying Court Oders by NFFGG: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Judge blasts DSS for disobeying court’s order

Justice Nnamdi Dimgba of Abuja Federal High Court said:

“I take a strong exception to this type of behaviour; when the court orders that someone be kept in prison custody, the person ought to be kept in prison and not in the office.
“If the people at the DSS want to become judge and do their job as well, I am ready to vacate my office for them, but as long as I am still here, I take an exception to them flaunting the orders of the court.
“Once processes have been filed in court, it is no longer in their hands and the order of the court must be obeyed,’’ Justice Dimgba said.

Source: NAN

My take!

I am vindicated that the judiciary has also observed that this present government and its agent are all lawless. I am also happy that they have started to speak out nowadays. It's very sad that courts are no longer being obeyed. We now have rule of men against the rule of law. Just yesterday, against the law that the define the composition of the board of NDDC, a non indigene of Ilaje local government, Tokunbo Ajasin from Owo, was the one president Buhari penciled down for senate confirmation to represent Ondo State in the board of NDDC as commissioner. Thank God for online media who quickly circulated the list online for all to see. God will deliver us from the military-democracy that APC has imported into this country.

Copied from the facebook page of Olumide Akinrinlola
Re: Judge Blasts DSS For Disobeying Court Oders by damoneymag(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Army Rescue Emir Of Bama's Wife & Her Daughter 2yrs Afta Abduction By Boko Haram / Truck Owners Threaten To Withdraw Services, May Lead To Fuel Scarcity / Spot The Difference Ordinary Commisioner In Kogi State.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.