Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Engage In E-wars. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Engage In E-wars. (773 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Squat In A Hostel / Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Attend A Public University / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Attend A Private University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Engage In E-wars. by aboyaji(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Seeing how members of this great forum antagonise themselves from politics threads, romance and all, I've decided to list some reasons why we shouldn't cuss out at each other.

1.On the road :That your online enemy might pay your transportation fare when you're stranded or as a form of charity. How can you have a savior offline and he or she turns out to be an enemy online?

2. At work place :That your enemy might be your co-worker in the company whom you eat and dine with. Imagine shouting and cussing someone out online and later take your phone to your co-worker for him to see your response to some lousy online enemy who finally appears to be him cry

3.Group That online enemy might be one of your group members whom you trust and adore so much. But, now, you've ended up making him or her an online enemy. You would use bad words on him online but change your countenance when you meet in the group.

4. In a gathering : From being in the church, mosque, unit, School, etc. Eg. In our church, we are used to helping some brethrens who habe no offering when the time for offering comes. But how could we accept such help from strangers in the church and come online that same fateful Sunday to cuss each other?

There are so many reasons why we should refrain from all these behaviors. There are more advantages than there are it's disadvantages.

They say "life is a slight of hand ". What we make of it matters.

You can add yours. ( be the change you wish to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi)

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Engage In E-wars. by IRserveMyComent(f): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ones online enemy could turn out to be a potential employer or spouse which would not tell good of the relationship when they discover the other party's true online identity.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Engage In E-wars. by aboyaji(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Ones online enemy could turn out to be a potential employer or spouse which would not tell good of the relationship when they discover the other party's true online identity.
this could be true too. Many think being online makes them immortal .

Where's tosyne2much my guy?
Lalasticlala my nigga
Wristbangle my bracelet
Etc etc.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Engage In E-wars. by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
aboyaji:
this could be true too. Many think being online makes them immortal .

Where's tosyne.2much my guy?
Lalast.iclala my nigga
Wrist.bangle my bracelet
Etc etc.
Egbon I dey here dey observe oooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Engage In E-wars. by aboyaji(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon I dey here dey observe oooo cheesy
smiley
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Engage In E-wars. by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 23, 2016
It's a faceless forum. I'm sure I've borrowed money to people who I've ended their nairaland careers and vice versa.
Who cares who's who here? If you care how the person sitting on the end of their phone or keyboard perceives you then your problem big pass the APC administration.
My only grouse are the obviously stingy idiots who always type "two bottles of orijin and one pounded yam for this poster". It's very obvious in real life you can never smell their 5.00 so why bless me with virtual gifts?
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Engage In E-wars. by Tobitrueman(m): 6:18am On Jul 23, 2016
charix:
It's a faceless forum. I'm sure I've borrowed money to people who I've ended their nairaland careers and vice versa.
Who cares who's who here? If you care how the person sitting on the end of their phone or keyboard perceives you then your problem big pass the APC administration.
My only grouse are the obviously stingy idiots who always type "two bottles of orijin and one pounded yam for this poster". It's very obvious in real life you can never smell their 5.00 so why bless me with virtual gifts?

Funny but I think respect should not be void of online conversation. A thread created by Ddeliverer 'Nigeria has finished me' has buttress the importaance of good communication with respect to peoples liberality concerning rendering financial assistance to total stranger.

(1) (Reply)

Contronyms (words With Contradictory Meanings) / Any!!! / Do you Remember This Poem From the book "Alawiye" (translated In English)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.