Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja (25901 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2016
She has fought the good fight of faith.It is the living that must remember that we are not going to be here forever.The church must take responsibility of educating these children to the highest level they desires.
Re: Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2016
She has fought the good fight of faith.It is the living that must remember that we aere not going to be here forever.The church must take responsibility of educating these children to the highest level they desires.
Re: Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja by kalohkaloh: 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
So where is the government involvement Presidential spokesman, Femi Adeshina, promised few days back on Channels TV? None! I score this government and particularly, RCCG members in government, low on this matter!! They have shown lack of courage and sincerity. I cringed when Adeshina said the wife of the Vice President has visited the victim's family. Pls, in what capacity? Na wa o!!!
Re: Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja by mathensy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
may her soul rest in peace
Re: Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja by annawhite(f): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
sinaj:
Can't imagine how her hubby nd d little children will cope embarassed

Poor kids cry
there is always a provider# a door is shut # God will open a Window somewhere.....
Re: Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja by deebrain(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
May God help anyone I will come across that will say the words "Islam is a religion of peace".

I wish you can show how peaceful the religion is to the kids of the martyr.
Re: Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja by agabaI23(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Like Buhari has no excuse for this incidence. Did he condemn it?
Re: Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja by just2endowed: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
sademola:

SMH
Copied. Nigerian Media: Truth versus Reality
In the past few days, the hearts of genuine citizens of our great nation have bled over the news of the killing of a female Christian preacher by alleged Muslim fanatics in Kubwa area of the FCT, Abuja. I was actually alerted by a friend's ext message because although i reside in the affected area, i was far away in Ibadan, Oyo State, as at the time of the incident. As an average concerned Nigerian, i thought, when will this nation be free from religious and ethnic crises? But as a journalist and one with eye for investigation, i knew i had a duty at hand. So, on my return to the city, i visited the particular street, the particular spot, conducted personal investigation and secret interviews, and made several findings. I became sad! Why? Most of the information doled out by our media are NOT TRUE! For the avoidance of doubt, there was no evidence of anyone present when the woman died. Witnesses only said they met her dead. Secondly, i did not find anyone to confirm that any part of the woman was missing or mutilated. I talked with one who saw the corpse early that morning, with two policemen, before the news went viral. Thirdly, there was no mosque in that street or behind the spot. Fourthly, the vicinity had been under the torment of cultism in the past few months, in fact, two separate persons were found killed and dumped in the area recently, one of them on the street adjacent this particular one. The police is actually on the trail of s notorious cult who is believed to have sneaked into and hiding in the area. The police is insisting that they met the corpse body intact. But, alas! What my colleagues wrote were terrifying. In fact, it revived hatred, instigated religious intolerance and personal mistrust. I am sure many of you journalists who wrote the story were not in Abuja, you just received the news from friends and forwarded to your headquarters, which also did not verify before going to press. I also know that many of those in Abuja then did not visit the place, nor conduct proper investigation. For an issue as critical as religion and ethnicity, most of you goofed! The media is an indefatigable player in nation building, and no society is firmly built on negligence and mistrust as being displayed by our journalists. But, the media houses too are at fault. Most of them pay peanuts for staff while the few at the top swim in affluence. Where, then, is the resource and motivation for the reporter to carry out investigative reporting and due diligence. To survive, many journalists are pipers in the hands of politicians, religious leaders and businessmen and even government, who dictate their tune. Yet, the masses are at the receiving end because they naturally hold on to the news from the media. It is a hell a times, to change the people's perception on issues, over which our media had made serious blunders. I had had to show identity cards to some, before they agree to reason along the right perspective. The corruption on the media is much, but our colleagues can just help hold on to the truth.
BY SULAIMON ADESINA.

U really tried my oga. Oya defend those that carried out the killing in Munich and Nice. Let's here how u cook that up again. Am listening

2 Likes

Re: Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Toscoas2(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
sademola:
Nigerian Media: Truth versus Reality
In the past few days, the hearts of genuine citizens of our great nation have bled over the news of the killing of a female Christian preacher by alleged Muslim fanatics in Kubwa area of the FCT, Abuja. I was actually alerted by a friend's ext message because although i reside in the affected area, i was far away in Ibadan, Oyo State, as at the time of the incident. As an average concerned Nigerian, i thought, when will this nation be free from religious and ethnic crises? But as a journalist and one with eye for investigation, i knew i had a duty at hand. So, on my return to the city, i visited the particular street, the particular spot, conducted personal investigation and secret interviews, and made several findings. I became sad! Why? Most of the information doled out by our media are NOT TRUE! For the avoidance of doubt, there was no evidence of anyone present when the woman died. Witnesses only said they met her dead. Secondly, i did not find anyone to confirm that any part of the woman was missing or mutilated. I talked with one who saw the corpse early that morning, with two policemen, before the news went viral. Thirdly, there was no mosque in that street or behind the spot. Fourthly, the vicinity had been under the torment of cultism in the past few months, in fact, two separate persons were found killed and dumped in the area recently, one of them on the street adjacent this particular one. The police is actually on the trail of s notorious cult who is believed to have sneaked into and hiding in the area. The police is insisting that they met the corpse body intact. But, alas! What my colleagues wrote were terrifying. In fact, it revived hatred, instigated religious intolerance and personal mistrust. I am sure many of you journalists who wrote the story were not in Abuja, you just received the news from friends and forwarded to your headquarters, which also did not verify before going to press. I also know that many of those in Abuja then did not visit the place, nor conduct proper investigation. For an issue as critical as religion and ethnicity, most of you goofed! The media is an indefatigable player in nation building, and no society is firmly built on negligence and mistrust as being displayed by our journalists. But, the media houses too are at fault. Most of them pay peanuts for staff while the few at the top swim in affluence. Where, then, is the resource and motivation for the reporter to carry out investigative reporting and due diligence. To survive, many journalists are pipers in the hands of politicians, religious leaders and businessmen and even government, who dictate their tune. Yet, the masses are at the receiving end because they naturally hold on to the news from the media. It is a hell a times, to change the people's perception on issues, over which our media had made serious blunders. I had had to show identity cards to some, before they agree to reason along the right perspective. The corruption on the media is much, but our colleagues can just help hold on to the truth.
BY SULAIMON ADESINA.
why you wouldn't defend it, "Sulaimon". You work as a journalist, still you cannot write the story in one of the daily papers. we knw you are here to defend your brothers. How do we knw you are saying the truth and others lied? You better keep your opinion off this matter. murderers.

2 Likes

Re: Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Toscoas2(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
just2endowed:

U really tried my oga. Oya defend those that carried out the killing in Munich and Nice. Let's here how u cook that up again. Am listening
Munich and Nice is far, let him defend the one in Kano ( the woman killed over blasphemy) and Kaduna beating over eating during fasting.
He who defends evil will not knw peace.

2 Likes

Re: Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja by DonCortino: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Like play like play, this woman don turn national hero! Condolence to her family.
Re: Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja by just2endowed: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Toscoas2:

Munich and Nice is far let him defend the one in Kano. stupid man

No matter how u caught them red handed. They will still find a justification and excuses for there inhuman to humanity.

The founder of nairaland himself is not helping matter at all. Giving them special preference on nairaland and covering there thread from other faith to comment.
Re: Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja by tj4luck(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2016

By Sulaimon Adeshina
Re: Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja by NemzySeries(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
sademola:
BY SULAIMON ADESINA.
did u equally investigate d killing of d orda woman in kano maybe she fell frm her chairs & died & pple claimed itz Muslims
Re: Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja by alpha321champ(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
what is this one saying now?

Sadly, this will continue to happen. Muslims killing Christians, Christians killing Muslims, [s]because Africans have no idea who they are.[/s]
Re: Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja by DumDum13656: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
RIZLER:
Hausa fulani the only tribe that speak with actions why the remaining tribe keep shouting and threatening fire and brimestones online why in reality they are hiding under their bed. grin

...by murdering innocent helpless women abi? may God reward Evil doers according to their wickedness! !!
Re: Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja by uncletech(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
What else can we say? Our God alone can help us, May d work of d gospel speak for her Rest in peace Saint of God.
Re: Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja by favouryemmy: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Her death will surely bring revival to Nigeria
Re: Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja by missyadorable(f): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
sinaj:
Can't imagine how her hubby nd d little children will cope embarassed

Poor kids cry

The husband has lost NOTHING

It's the kids who have lost EVERYTHING

The husband will soon re-marry and the new wife will NEVER be like the biological mother of the kids.

E easy to take care of another people's 7 Kids

#WickedStepMotherSyndrome
Re: Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja by bora1(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2016
RIPP Mrs Eunice. Your killers will not know rest until they start doing what you did just like Apostle Paul's experience.
May God repose your soul and give your loved ones the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebration TV 4Th Anniversary: Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate TV Station / Okpaleke: Rejected As Bishop In Imo, Accepted By The Pope As Cardinal (Video) / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.